The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interpretation of verses in Sura Al-Sharh verse 1, Surah AL-Aadeyat verse 10 and Surah Al-Hamza verse 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Interpretation of verses in Sura Al-Sharh verse 1, Surah AL-Aadeyat verse 10 and Surah Al-Hamza verse 7  Empty
PostSubject: Interpretation of verses in Sura Al-Sharh verse 1, Surah AL-Aadeyat verse 10 and Surah Al-Hamza verse 7    Interpretation of verses in Sura Al-Sharh verse 1, Surah AL-Aadeyat verse 10 and Surah Al-Hamza verse 7  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:28 pm

And came in the interpretation of the verse explain Chest: open; any pain open your chest to Islam. Narrated Abu Saleh Ibn Abbas said: Did you relent heart. Dahhaak narrated from Ibn Abbas said: They said: O Messenger of Allah, Oanscherh chest? Said: [Yes Enevsh]. They said: O Messenger of Allah, and whether to sign it? Said: [Yes Altjavi for Vanity Fair, and turn to House of immortality, and self to death, before the coming of death. I have ever been in this sense "factions" When the verse: "Whom God explain his chest to Islam is the light of the Lord." It was narrated from al-Hasan said: "Did you explain to your chest," he said, full of judgment and note. In the right Anas ibn Malik from Malik bin Sasap - a man of his people - that the Prophet peace be upon him said: (Fbana I am at home between the sleeper and Aliqzan I heard saying says: One of the three I came Btst of gold, where the water of Zamzam, explained my chest to such and such) said Qatada said: What does it mean? He said, to the bottom of my stomach, he said: [Fastkrj my heart, my heart, washing the Zamzam water, then re-place, and then brutally faith and wisdom. In the modern story. It was narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him said: (the two angels came to me in the form of a bird, water and snow with them, one of them explained my chest, and the other open beak where Vgzle). In another interview he said: [I received the king was too difficult for my heart, it Fastkrj virginity, and said: your heart and Kia, and your eyes Besertan, and your ears Smiatan, you Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, your tongue honest, and yourself reassuring, and the creatures Qtm, and you values​​. He said the people of language: saying [and Kia] any saves what is placed in it. Said: tanker took part and Kia; any strong saves what is placed in it. Astokaat and stomach, any stronger and saying: [Qtm] any collector. Said: A man Qthom for good; any collector him.

58. heart in Surat Antiquities
He says (and what happened in the breasts) verse (-10) and came in the interpretation of the verse. "And what happened in the breasts" any distinction of what the good and evil; well as the commentators said: Ibn Abbas said: the most prominent.

59-Hamza heart in Surat
He says (which looked on the hearts) verse (7)
And came in the interpretation of the verse. "Which looked at hearts," said Mohamed ibn Ka'b: eat all the fire in their bodies, even if it reaches to Fouad, created a new creation, so she went back eat them. As well as narrated Khalid ibn Abi Imran Prophet peace be upon him: (that fire in her family, even if you read the hearts ended, then if exported back, it says: "The fire of God kindled., Which looked at hearts." Singled hearts because the pain If you came to Fouad died owner. any that in the event of die and they do not die;. was: the meaning of "aspiration of the hearts" of any learning how much they deserve every one of them from the torment; so including Astbakah God from the Principality function it. said: briefed So and so on as well: any knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Interpretation of verses in Sura Al-Sharh verse 1, Surah AL-Aadeyat verse 10 and Surah Al-Hamza verse 7
Page 1 of 1