The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interpretation of verses in the ٍSura Alssaf verse 5 Almonafeqeen verse 3 verse 11 Al-Taghabun and benefits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osaid88

Interpretation of verses in the ٍSura Alssaf verse 5 Almonafeqeen verse 3 verse 11 Al-Taghabun and benefits  Empty
PostSubject: Interpretation of verses in the ٍSura Alssaf verse 5 Almonafeqeen verse 3 verse 11 Al-Taghabun and benefits    Interpretation of verses in the ٍSura Alssaf verse 5 Almonafeqeen verse 3 verse 11 Al-Taghabun and benefits  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:43 am

In the name of Allah the merciful

He says (Moses said to his people: O my people did not remember, you know, I am the Messenger of Allah to you when he turned aside God turned away their hearts and God does not guide the evildoers) verse (5)
. And came in the interpretation of the verse "When he turned aside" any tended all right, "God turned away their hearts" its hopes for any guidance. And was told: "When he turned aside" obedience "God turned away their hearts" for guidance. And was told: "When he turned aside" faith "God turned away their hearts" for the reward. It was: any of what they left what they ordered it from the Prophet peace be upon him respect and obedience to the Lord, God created misguided in their hearts, their reaction to the death for them.

He says (so they believe, then disbelieve Aftba on their hearts they do not understand) verse (3)
And came in the interpretation of the verse says: "That is because they believe, then disbelieve," this notification from God that hypocrite infidel. Any acknowledged the tongue and then disbelieve heart. It was: I got the verse in folk believe, then wore "Aftba on their hearts" any stamp them as infidels, "they do not understand" faith nor good. Read Zaid bin Ali "Aftba God on their hearts."

He says (what calamity befalls except with the permission of God and believe in God and God's heart Ahd knowledge of all things) a verse (11)
And in the interpretation of the verse came from the true faith in God Ahd his heart to follow the Sunnah. And was told: "It is to believe in God Ahd his heart" when calamity and says: "I am God and to Him we return" [Al-Baqarah: 156]; stated by Ibn Jubair. Ibn Abbas said: is that makes God in his heart to know with certainty what that injury was not the unmistakable, and that what Oktoh did not fall ill. Kalbi said: If is plagued patience, and if the softest thanked him, and if injustice forgiven. It was: Ahd Doba to Neil reward in heaven.

benefits of the verses:

1- warning from continuing guilt after guilt, it leads to copyright and depriving guidance.
2- should observe God and modesty him because he knows the breasts.
Back to top Go down

Interpretation of verses in the ٍSura Alssaf verse 5 Almonafeqeen verse 3 verse 11 Al-Taghabun and benefits
Page 1 of 1