The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interpretation of the verses of alahzab 4-10-26

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samo99

Interpretation of the verses of alahzab 4-10-26 Empty
PostSubject: Interpretation of the verses of alahzab 4-10-26   Interpretation of the verses of alahzab 4-10-26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:31 am

Interpretation of verse (4) God says footstool before the intended moral is physically known, is that it also does not have a per person Qlban in his stomach , and do not become his wife, who Aazahr them by saying : You are Kzar mom - but it also does not become adoptee and a son of man, if adopted called him a son to him , he said : ( what God made for man two hearts in his stomach and make the wives who Tzaheron of them mothers ) , such as saying : (What are the mothers and mothers who only Denham and to say they are evil and falsely say ) . [ Argument : 3 ] . And he said: ( What made Adaiakm sons ): This is meant in the negative ; they fell in like Zaid bin Haritha the freed slave of the Prophet peace be upon him , was the Prophet peace be upon him may be adopted by the prophecy , and he said to him: " Zaid bin Mohammed " wanted God Almighty to cut this placement and this percentage saying: ( what made Adaiakm sons ) also said in the course of the Sura : ( what Muhammad was the father of one of the men, but the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets and God was everything Knower ) [parties : 40 ] and said here is : ( such is Qualcomm Bavoahecm ) means : Tbenekm say does not require them to have a real son , it is a creature of the heart of another man , what could have Labuan , as there can be for humans per Qlban . (God says it is right to guide the way ) said Saeed bin Jubair ( say right ), namely: Justice . Qatada said : (which guides the way ): the straight path . The male is one : that this verse was revealed in a man of Quraysh, was said to him: " with Hearts ," and that he was alleged to have two hearts , each mind galore. Allah revealed this verse in response to it. Thus narrated from Ibn Abbas Awfi . Mujahid said , and Sabri , and Hassan , and Qatada, and favored by Ibn Jarir . Imam Ahmad said : Tell us Hassan , Zuhair told us , for Qaboos - means Ibn Abi Zabian - said that his father told him : I said to Ibn Abbas : What do you think the words of God : ( what God made for man two hearts in his stomach ) , what it meant ? He said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him one day to pray , threat of dangerous , he said, the hypocrites who pray to him : Do not you see him two hearts , a heart and a heart with you with them? Ejaculates of God , the Almighty : ( what God made for man two hearts in his stomach ) . Thus Narrated by Tirmidhi from Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman recaps , for upward Aharani - narrated from 'Abd bin Humaid , Ahmad bin Yunus - both for Zuhair , the son of Muawiyah , do. Then he said : This is a good talk . As well as narrated by Ibn Jarir , Ibn Abi Hatim narrated from Zuhair , do. Abdul Razzaq : Tell us Moamer on syphilis , in saying: ( what God made for man two hearts in his stomach ) said : We have heard that it was Zaid bin Haritha , hit him like , say, not the son of another man's son . As well as the Mujahid said , and Qatada , Ibn Zaid : I got it in Zaid bin Haritha . This is what we did approve of interpretation , and God knows best . Interpretation of verse (10) As Allah says: ( The Jaeokm from above you and from below you ) , and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , and with him from the Muslims, they are about three thousand , and it was: seven hundred , and Osendwa their backs to the goods with their faces to the enemy , and the trench Hever not in. water them and them obscures Alrjalh Mounted to reach them , and make women and strains in Atam city, were the sons of Qurayza - and they range from the Jews - their fortress east of the city , and for them the era of the Prophet peace be upon him and edema, and are close to eight hundred fighters went to them shy bin preach Alndhara [ Jewish ] , and he kept them even broke the Covenant , and Malioa parties on the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , Vazm speeches and intensified it , and narrowed the case , as Allah says : ( there is plagued by believers and Zlzloa strong earthquake ) . They stayed trapped the Prophet peace be upon him and his companions soon than a month, but they do not pray to them , was not located , including fighting , but the Amr Ibn Abdul Wad al-Amiri - and was brave knights famous in ignorance - rode with him Fuwaris Vaguethmoua trench, and concluded on the Muslims , Vndb Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him horses to the Muslims , it was one of the highlights , ordered senior went out to him , Vtjaola hour, and then kill him Ali , may Allah be pleased with him , was a sign of victory. Then God sent the parties a great wind gusts strong , until they had no more tent and nothing deflagration or fire them , and do not acknowledge their decision until they journeyed Khaipin losers , as Allah says : ( O ye who believe , remember God's grace upon you because soldiers came We sent them a wind ) . Mujahid said : It boyhood , and supported by modern one : " Nusrat Babba , and returned Baldbor decimated ." Ibn Jarir said : Tell me Mohammed bin Al-Muthanna , told us Abdul higher , David told us , for the regions, said : said the south of the northern night parties : Arise, be gone evangelize Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , said North: The Free does not apply at night . He said, was the wind , which sent them boyhood . And narrated by Ibn Abi Hatim , that Abu Sa'eed Ashajj , from Hafs bin Ghias , for David , for the regions , from Ibn Abbas , he mentioned . Ibn Jarir also : Tell us Yunus , narrated son of the donation , told me Obeid-Allah ibn Umar , from Nafi from Abdullah ibn Umar said, sent me free Osman bin Mazon night trench in the cold of a severe and Wind to the city, he said: inflict diets and quilts . He said: Vastaznt the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , gave me permission , and said: " I ​​came from my friends Vmarham go back ." He said: I went with the wind Zvi everything , they made not one but threw ordered him back to the Prophet peace be upon him , said : What a twist them to his neck. He said: I had my gear , was hit by the wind , and when the iron , said : Vdrepetth until the wind took some of that iron on my palm , Vonfdha to the ground. And he said: ( The soldiers did not see them ) they angels , Zelazelthm and cast terror into their hearts and fear , was the head of each tribe says : my son, so and so to me. Vigtmon to him and says: Nagae , Nagae . What made ​​God in their hearts of horror . Said Mohamed ibn Ishaq , from Yazeed ibn Ziyad from Muhammad ibn Ka'b Qurazi said: The boy from the people of Kufa to Huzaifa ibn al-Yaman : O Abu Abdullah , you have seen the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and Sahpettmoh ? He said: Yes , O son of my brother . He said: How do you do you do ? He said : God, we have been striving . The boy asked if God became aware that we had left on the ground and walks Hmlnah on our necks . He said Huzaifa : O son of my brother , and if God saw us with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him trench and prayed the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Hoya night, then turned and said: " man is conceived us what do folk ? - On the condition his Prophet, peace God upon him, he is due - enter the paradise of God . " He said: What a man . Then the Messenger of Allah , peace peace be upon him Hoya of the night and then turned to us , he said, like , what the man of us . Then the Messenger of Allah , peace peace be upon him Hoya of the night and then turned to us and said: " The man who conceived us what people do and then return - required him Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him taking back - ask God to be my companion in Paradise." What a man of the people ; severity of fear , hunger and intensity , and the intensity of the cold. When he does not have one , called me the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , it was not me to be doing when he called me and said: " O Huzaifa , go in the men admitted to see what they are doing , and do not even talked something comes to us ." He said: I went postion [ in people ] , and the wind and the soldiers of God , the Almighty , do what they do , some do not recognize them nor fire nor building , he took Abu Sufyan said: O Quraish , for the consideration of a man who sits . Huzaifa said : I took the man's hand , which to my side , and I said : Who are you ? He said: I am so and so the son of so and so , and then said Abu Sufyan : O Quraish , You are God, what have become House shrine , have perished Alkraa and slippers , and Okhalaftna sons Qurayza , and reached them that hate , and have been of this that you can see the wind . God, what reassures us as much, and it does not fire us , we do not uphold the building , Varthaloua , I trekked , then carried to a number which is reasonable , and he sat on it, then hit him , leaped by three , what was let loose , but he is standing . Without the time of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to " not occur until something comes to me ," then you will, would have killed him with an arrow . Said Huzaifa : she went back to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him stands to pray in atrichia to some of his wives relay , and when he saw me, took me between the legs , put on a party Almrt , then knelt down , and worshiped and I am in it , and when he handed told him the news, and I heard Gtefan what I did Quraish, Vancmarwa Returning to their home countries . It was narrated in Saheeh Muslim from the hadeeth Aloamc , for Taymi , his father said : We were at Huzaifa ibn al-Yaman , may Allah be pleased with him , the man said to him : if I realized the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , fought with him and Ablett . Huzaifa said to him : You're doing it? I remember when the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him night parties at night with a strong wind revered , said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : "Do not man comes news of the people , be with me the day of judgment ? " . Did not answer him one of us , then the second , then the third like him. Then he said: " O Huzaifa , you missed the news from the people ." I did not find my name appeared as invited me to do , he said: " bring me the news of the folk , nor Tzaaram Ali ." He said: Vamadat as if I walk in the bathroom until Otihm , if Abu Sufyan pray back with fire , placed shares in the liver of the brackets , and I wanted to throw it , then said the words of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : "Do not Tzaaram Ali," if you beat him to Ospth . He said she went back as if I walk in the bathroom , I came to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , and then struck me cold when empty and decided who informed the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , and Albsne of preferred cloak it was pray , did not remove asleep until morning , when he became the Messenger God's peace be upon him : " Arise, O Naumann . And narrated by Ben Younes Bakir , from Hisham ibn Saad , from Zayd ibn Aslam that a man said to Huzaifa , may Allah be pleased with him : we complain to God Sahpetkm the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him ; Adrkimoh You did not realize is , you have seen and not seen it . Huzaifa said : We complain to God your faith in him and did not see it , and God did not know my nephew if I've realized how I used to be . I remember when the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him the night of the trench in the cold night rain . . . Then he mentioned some of the above at length . Roy and Bilal bin Yahya al-Absi , for Hathifa about that, too. The Haakim and al-Bayhaqi in " evidence ," of modern Sabri Ben Ammar , from Muhammad ibn Abdullah Aldala , Abd Aziz 's nephew, Huzaifa said : MALE Hathifa Mshahdhm with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , said, counseled : The God, if we saw that we would We did and we did. Huzaifa said : not so wished . I remember when the night parties and we Safon failure , and Abu Sufyan and his party above us , and Qurayza Jews bottom of us fear them on Dhirarina , and what brought us ever more darkness or more wind in the voices of its fragrance , such as lightning , the darkness of what he sees one of us his finger , and started hypocrites Astaznon Prophet peace be upon him , and say : "The nakedness of our homes and what are awrah ." What Istoznh one of them , but he had been authorized , and authorizes them Visllon , and we are three hundred and so on, as we received the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him a man a man until he came to Ali and the Committee of the enemy is not from the cold but atrichia to my wife , beyond the knees . He said: VATTANI peace be upon him , and I Jath on my knees and said: " Who is this? " I said: Huzaifa . He said: " Huzaifa ." Vtqasrt the ground I said: Yes, O Messenger of God, I hate that . [ Said : Log ] , I got up , he said: "It is an object in the folk story I missed the news of the people " - said : I am one of the most [ people ] shuddering , and most Kara - said : I went out , he said to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : "O Allah , save It is in the hands of his successor , and his right hand, and on the north , and above it and below it . " He said, sure of what God created panic in the Kara not only Jovi came out of the underground , what I find something in it . He said when he and Litt said: "O Huzaifa , not something people spoke in even coming to me ." He said: I went out even if Dnot of Lashkar-e- folk looked at in the light of the fire of them glow , and if a man Adham huge say in his hand on the fire , and wipe the side , he says, leave leave, I did not know Abu Sufyan Before that , Vantzaat shares of Knanti white feathers , Vodah in liver brackets to throw it in the light of the fire , stating the words of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : "Do not talked them nothing even comes to me ," [ Vomskt ] echoed arrows to Knanti , then I encouraged myself even entered the military , if the lowest people my sons Amer say : Hey Al Amer , leave leave, do not serve you. If the wind in Askarhm exceeded Askarhm Shoubra, I swear I hear the sound of the stones in their own space , and Frsthm the wind hit them , and then went towards the Prophet peace be upon him , and when he Antceft in the road or the order of it , if I'm about twenty knight or so Matmin , said: Tell your friend that God will suffice folk . She went back to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , which is comprised in Shimla pray , except that I swear I came back and made Rajni loan Okerkv , gestured to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him [ in his hand ] he prayed , Phinot him , Vospl Ali was included . The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him if his party is peace , and I told him the news of the people , and I told him that I left them Atrahlon , and revealed God says: ( O ye who believe , remember God's grace upon you because soldiers came so we sent them a wind and the soldiers did not see them , and Allah what you do Seer ) . And Abu Dawood in his Sunan him : The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : If his party is , from an interview with Sabri Ben Ammar , do. And he said: ( The Jaeokm from above you ) ie: parties (and below you ) provide for the children they Hathifa Qurayza , ( Taking deviated eyes and hearts reached the throats ): the intensity of the fear and panic , ( and you think God suspicions ) . Ibn Jarir said : thought some of it was with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him that the circle on the believers , and that God is going to do it . Said Mohamed ibn Ishaq saying: ( Taking deviated eyes and hearts reached to the throats , and you think God Znon ) thinks the faithful every thought , and the star of hypocrisy until he Mattab bin Qhir - brother of Bani Amr Ibn Auf - : Mohammed promises to eat the treasures of Chosroes and Caesar , and one does not It is estimated that goes to the faeces . Hassan said in the verse : (And do you think God surmises ) : different assumptions , hypocrites thought that Muhammad and his companions Astasalon , and realized what he had promised the faithful that God and His Messenger, right , and that Sazarh over all religion, however much the idolaters . Ibn Abi Hatim : Tell us Ahmad bin Asim Ansari , narrated Abu Amer (h) My father told us , told us Abu Amer lumpy , told us Zubair - means : son of Abdullah , the freed slave of Uthman bin Affan - for Rtej bin Abdul Rahman bin Abi Saeed , from his father , Abu Sa'eed said : we said on the trench : O Messenger of Allah , is it something we say , it has reached the hearts throats ? He said peace be upon him : " Yes , tell me : O ester Aouratna , Roatna and safe ." He said: smite his enemies and faces the wind , the wind Vhzmanm . As well as narrated by Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal , Abu Amer lumpy . Interpretation of verse (26) May provide that Quraizah what made ​​soldiers parties , and camped on the city , broke what was between them and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , of the Covenant , and that was the Embassy shy Ben preach Alndhara - the curse of God - entered their fortress , and it remains Bsidhm Ka'b bin Asad even veto Covenant, and said to him as he said: Woe to you , you may Jitk glory forever , Otik Baqric ​​and Ahabischha , and Gtefan and followers , and are still here is even Astasaloa Muhammad and his companions . Heel said to him : but God Otitni make an eternity . Woe to you , O shy , you're unfortunate , let's you. And he kept spinning in the peak and sit back until answered , and the condition of his shy The parties went , it was not ordered anything , to enter them in the fort , so his Osutem . When he overturned the Qurayza , and reached the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , Stung , the construction of it and the Muslims too , when he endorsed God and the victory , and the suppression of the enemies and their response Khaipin Bokhosr deal , and returned Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to the city in favor of Mansora , people put their arms. While the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him washed from the aftermath of those stationed in the house of Umm Salamah , as manifested his Jibril Matgra turban of brocade , the mule by Amaranth [ of] the preamble , he said: Odat arms O Messenger of Allah ? He said: " Yes ." He said, but the Angels did not lay down their arms , and this is now my return from folk request . Then he said: Allah commands you to play to Quraizah . In the novel, said to him : Aazirk of fighter , Odatm arms? He said: " Yes ." He said we would not put our arms yet, get up to these . He said: " Where? " . He said: Quraizah , God told me to shake them. He got up the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him just , and ordered people marching to Quraizah , and was miles away from the city , after the noon prayer , and said : "Do not you pray one day only in Quraizah ." Fassar people , Vadrkihm prayer in the way, in the way some of them prayed , and said, did not want us Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him only accelerate the move , and others said : Do not pray except in Quraizah . No taunts and one of the two teams . They were followed by the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , has been on the city Caliph Ibn Umm Maktoum , and gave the baton to Ali ibn Abi Talib . Then Nazelhm Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and trapped twenty-five night , when long they like , pitched on the rule of Saad bin Maaz - Mr. Aws - because they were allies in ignorance , and they think it improves them in it, as did Abdullah ibn Abi Slol in disloyal built Kinka , while Asttalgahm of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , a surface on those that Sa'd would do them , as did Ibn Abi in those , and did not know that Sa'd , may Allah be pleased with him , had been afflicted shares in Oekhalh days trench, Vkoah the Messenger of Allah upon him in Oekhalh , and revealed in the dome of the mosque in the nearby Aaudh . Saad said while calling him : Oh God, I kept the war from Quraish something Vibgueni her . If you put the war between us and them Vafjrha Temtna not even acknowledge my eyes from Quraizah . God granted his prayer , and as much as they have landed on his choice an application on their own , when it summoned the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him from the city to rule them , and when I accept a rider on a donkey ] has Tioa GF , making ous to hide and say : O Saad , they are in company , then the best of them. And Ergqouna them and Aatvonh , a silent does not answer them. When he ate it said : It is not to take it in Saad Allah to anybody as long . Frvo it is Mstbakém , when DNA from the tent in which the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him : " Arise to your master ." Muslims stood up to him , Vonzloh Iazama and honor and respect him in his place , to be enforced to rule them. When he sat down he said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : "These - and pointed out to them - has landed on your judgment , judge between them as you wish ." He said: judgmental take them? He said: " Yes ." He said, and from in this tent ? He said: " Yes ." He said, and from herein . - And pointed to the side in which the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him - a gallery with his face on the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him homage and honor and Iazama - said to him, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : " Yes ." He said: I am the wisest kill fight them , and their offspring and their captive . The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : " God has been ruled by virtue of the above seven Erqah ." In the novel : "We have ruled by virtue of the King ." He then ordered the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Balokhadid Fajdt in the ground, and brought them sufficient , smite their necks , and they were among the seven hundred to eight hundred , and enchant those who have not germinate them with women and money , and all of this decision in detail its evidence and speeches and unrolled in biographers , who Avrdnah brief and cropped . All praise and gratitude be to Allah . That is why he says: ( who Azahrohm ) ie: Aaonowa parties and helped them to war Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him ( of the book ) means : Quraizah of Jews , some of the tribes of the children of Israel , had descended parents Hijaz old, hoping to follow illiterate Prophet whom they found mentioned in the Torah and the Bible , ( when he came to them what they knew disbelieve him ) [Al-Baqarah : 89 ] , they curse God . And he said: ( from Siasihm ) means : redoubt . As well as Mujahid said , and Sabri , and tender , and Qatada, and Saddi , and others, and it was named Saasi cow , a horns ; higher because it 's nothing there . ( Tossed in their hearts horror ) : It is fear ; because they were Malioa polytheists War Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , and not to know someone who does not know , Vokhavo Muslims and Ramoa kill them for Aazzoa in the world , That reflected their case , and turned Fal , Ancmr polytheists Vvazoa deal aggrieved Just as Ramoa Ezz humiliated , and they wanted to eradicate the Muslims Fastasaloa , and added to that Shakawa Hereafter , became sentence that this is the deal losers ; that the Almighty said : ( a team kill the captive teams) , those who were killed were fighters , and Isra are Minor and women. Imam Ahmad said : Tell us Hushaym bin Bashir , told King Abdullah bin Omair , for the gift Qurazi said : presented to the Prophet peace be upon him day Qurayza Vhkoa in , ordered my Prophet peace be upon him to consider : Is Spring yet? Venzeroa Spring did not find me , Fajli Me and parenteral captives . Narrated as well as all the people of the Sunnah of ways , from Abdul Malik bin Omair , do. Al-Tirmidhi said : " Hassan is true ." Narrated by women and also , from the interview with the son of Greg, the son of Abu Njih, Mujahid , for the gift , Bnhoh .
Back to top Go down

Interpretation of the verses of alahzab 4-10-26
Page 1 of 1