The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fear of God has the benefits of action of the heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The fear of God has the benefits of action of the heart Empty
PostSubject: The fear of God has the benefits of action of the heart   The fear of God has the benefits of action of the heart I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Moreover, the work of the heart the fear of God, not others, and if I got adversity and Adelhmt calamities, many people are afraid, you may fear the clash of arms, was afraid of the imminent danger is about to be imminent, was afraid of the enemy, illness, flood, etc. types of calamities incident. But hearts are different, it is connected to the people of the hearts in God, if I got the catastrophe came and events do not suffer dramatically tendencies, not disturbed attitudes and shaken, and conduct in all directions do not know where to go! Does not see if one of them came down fleeing to escape the fear does not twist on something, even if you stop long distance away and said, Where to go now, and what do I do?! Steps is calculated, because the fear was dominant on his heart vantage of this disorder, but a Muslim who recognizes his God and he knows the words of God Almighty: do not fear them and Ibaadi [Al-Imran: 175], which fears God only and does not fear anyone except God, the God prove; because the evils - brothers - do not end, you may get your evil humans and one Tatsam Vinqzk, but tomorrow gets you the evil of one another do not save you.

Fear of God to make you flee

You will not find who stands beside you for a recurring events only God Almighty, if you are afraid of it and fled to Him, the Almighty, God be with you at all events, so the God Idaol of days between the people, who settled rule of fear and eliminate the fear and panic is submission to God, the peace of God and surrendered to him and learned that whatever befalls you do not missed him and misses him not to fall ill, and knows that he will not fall ill, but what God wrote to him, he had no fear of the creatures in his heart, never the subject. The self that is afraid it may be handed over to guardian and maker and Creator Almighty, and knows that he does not hit it only as far as God has, and what has been written it should hit it, and that what was written can not hit it, this is the settled rule of fear once and this is the one who makes a man assured.

Results from the fear of God reassurance

Our problem - my brothers - we Nzar and afraid and forget quickly, our behavior is measured and controlled balance of the law, so if the fear of God, not others; the peace of mind down automatically in the heart and peace of mind the work of the last actions of the heart: the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Thunder: 28] Allah is the Qur'an. Which displays the Koran trembling, his heart, and disturbed his living: and introduce the anniversary of my words, the Qur'an: and introduce the anniversary of him is a life of hardship and We shall raise him the Day of Resurrection blind * says the Lord did not Hchertna blind I was Seer * also said they tell our signs [Taha :124 -126 [this that is supposed to remember to survive and prove, and you have a happy life, and affluent existence, as well as the recompense of Asraf did not believe in the Signs of his Lord and his punishment of the Hereafter more and kept [Taha: 127]. The prayer of the salaf: Oh God, grant me breath reassuring to you,

If long fear on humans, it has intensified and he wanted God to relieve him and holds him, sent down to him tranquility relieved his heart to please and reassure him, and the flames of fear housing. Therefore, it was for scientists Almzchrin God important roles in stabilizing the people, and when he was the son of the values ​​may God have mercy on him speak for himself and his family when the come down of their calamities, and they had many enemies because of their adherence to the Sunnah, they are at shake things were going to Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah, may Allah have mercy on him, Vijlson to him, he says: It is only to hear his words are so comfortable with the hearts and souls calm down and rest assured, the remembrance of Allah and peace of mind parents and Councils of the reasons that God spoke stability in the heart.

The types of trust:

Reassurance to the rule of God and what falls from the disasters, events, and if you know that God wills and what he did not want not, there is no meaning to panic and anxiety, what is forbidden as much as if there is no way to spend it. I have escaped many people fear from this area, and when he boarded the way they walk in their cars and got some of the incidents in the ruling of love, and he was afraid of something, if Mnath be in something else, and if something that escaped him had his leg to something else was in it mortality and death:

What have you spent the same Vastabra safety of you who did not appreciate

And check that the estimated object you are warned or not, beware

The fear of God a reason for the insecurity of the tricks of God

And the fear of God requires something else from the tasks of hearts, is the lack of security of the plan of Allah Almighty, to say that God the Almighty:

Do then those who devise evil that God sink their land or that the Wrath of the terms do not feel * or take them in for word what they are * not escape or take them to fear the Lord, the Merciful [Nahl :45 -47]. These verses actually exactly eye, those who devise evil Fmloha, and called on people to it, and incited them, and encouraged them to do, those who plot people in prayers for the sins of them, these: Oomnoa God that He may sink their land? Do then those who devise evil that God sink their land or that the Wrath of the terms do not feel * or take them in for word what they frustrate Nahl :45 -46]. And (freely) is a movement in the travel, etc., and change them in the circumstances, and that God said in another verse: Do then the people of the villages there comes to them Our punishment by night while they were sleeping * Ooamn people of the villages there comes to them Our punishment sacrificed playing * Ovomnoa the plan of Allah there is no safe plan of Allah except the people who the losers [custom :97 -99].
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

The fear of God has the benefits of action of the heart
Page 1 of 1