The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even keep Ramadan impact you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Even keep Ramadan impact you Empty
PostSubject: Even keep Ramadan impact you   Even keep Ramadan impact you I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:17 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

Spirituality of Ramadan still stuck in the soul, and the sweetness of worship lasting impact in the hearts, and mentor for himself Grab good motives and make way for attain pleasure Rahman, and a way to bring more good things.
Days before lined foot in niches worship, and enjoyed the eyes given to the Book of Allah outlined, and the Tchinvt heard revelations Rahman.
SMT morality because of fasting and the impact of acts of worship was palpable, and good and beautiful convergence of communication in our society visible. Life was good people. And their careers fragrant. Achieved in the month unless achieved in other, behooves بالعاقل to invest these results, and taking into account watered, and notes its impact, it is the way to win Awardees, and supplies useful after death.
The mentor for himself is the one who keeps the pot that makes himself close to the situation day of Ramadan, and translates the spoils that Aketbsha of that season blessed reality in his life, find careful measure of good deeds which was worked by the Ramadan to provide cardiac life, and remains his connection with God always, and Ali here I remind myself and Ousiha with my will to lovers some worship that make the heart connected to the Lord, and intake, which supplies self in the way of walked مولاها it through:

- Do not break the link honor: In the talk, "and the honor of the insured for the night," marvel at the event many of us who do not know do at night except in Ramadan, the first covenant by Ramadan and the end of the last night of it - this their experience throughout the year - not walk, which was lined with the Lord throughout the nights of Ramadan lined, or time of the night Alahjaa God distracted, though this age God of deprivation.
It was the Holy Prophet, peace be upon him "does not leave for the night," as saheeh report from Aisha. Are we done away with wage night prayer! Or do a special night in Ramadan! I praised God for the people of the night in his book, and promised the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him from مكفرات sins, and virtues and reward can not be confined to the subject, behooves بالناصح for himself that Enzk possession this honor even Barakaat Koleilat Arkaaha of the night to make his heart is connected to the sky.
Try not to leave for the night and see the impact on your heart and life I swear you to find intimacy and pleasure Malaigda people play in the Hohm, you will find the strength and activity in your day, and greater good in your life Mathmd God it, stick to self this worship to possess goodness and virtue.

- Continuously reading of the Koran: It was the Koran Onesc and Gelesk full month, you spend most of your time with him, moved between Avaaúh and wonders, were verses paradise make you longed to them, and the verses of fire scares the flames, I feel Palance and pleasure and you follow the book of God Fastdm this contact and Laeken Last Testament Ramadan.
Convenience that you feel to Atfqdha, and deeds that you gain from this reading to Atqtaha, the commit self read part every day. Do you know, O virtuous to read the part that takes between twenty to twenty five minutes Will shrink ourselves to these minutes their Anasrvha God! Be assured that if you and keep recitation that light will reach the hearts and show its effects on your life, and when Stamedon meet God each hour the Koran likeness.

- To Athger worship fasting: I have scar the Prophet, peace be upon him his nation to fasting six days of Shawwal after Ramadan and the virtues that "from صامها like one who fasted time" and fast if immediately after Ramadan and it is connected to the left and the lesser self. I feel you Alsaimon supremely self and comfort and تخففها sins in Ramadan and all the impact of Lent let us fortunate this worship even to fast three days of every month proven Vvdilha and he fasted for a lifetime.
How I meditate a lot in this bounty which holdings Daum to fast three days of every month, I say to myself and others Makrm God we this credit, fast only three days in each month, the accepted God came the Day of Resurrection like silence all my life, what أعظمه of Karam , and Magelh preferred.

- Incredible though Balqil: accustom self on charity of the greatest causes of regeneration, and thou marvel if Almktherin of charity and if you see their situation Tstiguen they find the pleasure many times Migda people avarice and constipation from the love of money, Glory be to the tender love and make it in constipation . Familiarize yourself tender, spent little, and directed credit, market yourself stinginess find happiness static Joing and Inshirah has filled your heart.

- Keep a good environment: it is a good help to obedience and good contact in God, but not the greatest environment will help you to do righteous deeds - the home environment - plied blessed to be valid and be sure it is the largest given. What a beautiful if a husband and wife and two collaborators and appointees for their children, and then go to repair your community so be active in it, an architect of this environment, you benefit as that from two sides: the subsidy and the designated destination.

- Committed supplication: he is certain that does not force energy one without extended God's help, be much prayer, addicted way to the gate of heaven, and preach conciliation Vrbak Karim loves obedience and appoints Ragheb where, Flathml they answer, but I carry them pray, and whenever a person is sincere when coming reasons answer Hardly supplication is.

- Little enough: Keep also offers a little of the night, arrived Sunnah prayers, read part of the Koran, Daum reciting the morning and evening, and dhikr following the prescribed prayer and Remembrance sleep. Take on Friday though the last hour in it, and fast for three days of each month and the like, which is progressing, and Mark of Ramadan this year the launch to earn Reza Rahim Rahman, and be sure then you ستحيا fine and will die on the best.
God make us steadfast and you on obedience and help us to adhere to Miredah until we meet.
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Even keep Ramadan impact you
Page 1 of 1