The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subject for the time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samo99

Subject for the time Empty
PostSubject: Subject for the time   Subject for the time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Interested in Islam, the time was I swear by God in many verses said to God (and the times that man is in lost), he says (and night when it collapses and the day, if it is shown), as God said. Says (and dawn and ten nights) and other verses that show the importance of time and the need to Aghtnamh in obedience to God, and there are many conversations illustrate this: It was narrated Maaz bin Jabal may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "I will not go away forward Abdel Day of Judgment even ask for four things: about his life as he spent his youth as he used it and his money where acquired and as he spent his knowledge and what work it? ", and Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him" and thus lose two blessings which many people: health and leisure ", Anas may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "The time has, however, and one of you was able to shoot the does not even let him do so imparted"

Verses and hadiths indicate the importance of time in the life of a Muslim that must be preserved and not waste it in the work we have Tjelba evil and lead us away from the path of goodness, time goes on and does not return again.

We have applied the concept of the importance of time in the beginning of Islam, including:

1 - Tabarani said in the Great Mosque: It was narrated Ben Amara Khuzaymah ibn Thabit said: I heard Umar ibn al-Khattab said to my father: What prevents you to embed your land? My father said to him: I am chief of a large die tomorrow, Omar said to him: you have to Bhabhies Ngrnoha, said Amara: I have seen Umar imparted his hand with my father "

2 - Ibn Abd al-Barr in the mosque of the flag statement: - for Naim bin Hamad said, was said to Ibn Mubarak: When to require a science? He said, until death, God willing, "

3 - Jesus said Abdullah bin Masood may Allah be pleased with him: I detest the man to see him in something not a blank from the work world or the Hereafter "

4 - Roy that Abu Darda may Allah be pleased with him, one day stop in front of the Kaaba and then he said to his companions, "Is not one of you if he is preparing his travel Bzad? They said: Yes, he said: phosphorate're traveling further than the Hereafter!
And they said, has shown us the Zadeh?
He said: (pilgrimages a pretext for great things things, and pray two rak'ahs in the darkness of the night to Ouhhh graves, and fast days strongly on the length of a free Nchorh).

5 - Abdul Rahman, the son of Imam Abu Hatim al-Razi "Maybe he is eating and read it and walk and read it and enter the toilet and read it and enter the house to ask something and read it" was the fruit of this effort and that careful use of the time the book wound and the amendment in nine volumes and a book of explanation in the volumes book and several thousand in the bond portion.

And manage the Muslim brother with me what he said the sage, "who spent his life in the days of the judges is right, or the imposition of a tool or glory or Waathilah Hamad got him good or foundations or the science of his day he quoted the aqeeqah and the injustice of his exile"

So we have to take advantage of times and make our whole life to God there is no waste of our time bemoan what time is it the Day of Judgment is going through a quick sunset over the clouds and it was said:

Balossal years have passed and felicitously *** Vkonha of days confined
Then bent days after the abandonment of length *** Vkonha years
Then the years passed and her family *** Vkonha dreams as if they were

Felthassan Muslim brother use your time as you return ibex benefit your nation in the world and the Hereafter what is most in need of the nation to the men and women know the value of time and apply it in life.
Back to top Go down

Subject for the time
Page 1 of 1