The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A story about injustice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A story about injustice Empty
PostSubject: A story about injustice   A story about injustice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Servants of Allah, when besieging a Muslim from each hand, and narrows it down, it can win for himself, in revenge for his brothers, the oppressed, and is not able to get rid of the blatant injustice that surrounded him on every side, open his sky down, he got the ports, vagina, and it descends periods , he extended the sky, from the Lord of lords, and the creator of the reasons, mighty slow, crushing and Caesars, which the first family returned, and what kept the Thamud, and the people of Noah before, they were the darkest and Otgy.

Extended the sky to the Lord says to him: ((of why I may answer him, and asked me to whom I give, and forgive him Istgverni)).

Nation of Islam, the mercy of Almighty God, manifested in this lethal weapon granted by God to the oppressed and the oppressed, and which impairs a person who Zlmoh and conquered his brothers, but the kings and nations unjust tyrant, no matter how the tyranny, and bullying may fall pray.

This Pharaoh, who was of tyranny and tyranny is reached, so that he enslaved the people of Egypt all of them, and reached its Salvh and ego is what God Almighty: and Pharaoh said: O ٱlmla what you learned from God others Vooukd Li Lehmann on ٱltin Vٱdjal Lee monument to the briefed to god Moses I am I think of ٱlkzben and ٱcetkbr he and his soldiers in the earth, without truth, and they thought that they would not return So We seized him and his soldiers Venbznhm the sea; Vٱnzer what was the obstacle wrongdoers and We imams call the Fire and the Day of Resurrection, no help Otbanhm in this this world the curse and the day value are ٱlmqbouhan [Stories: 38 -42], he called upon God's prophet Moses, Moses said: Our Lord! You Ouati Pharaoh and amusement Accessories and money in ٱlahioh this world, our Lord to go astray from your path of our Lord ٱtms on Omulhm and ٱshidd on their hearts do not believe until they see the punishment ٱlalim said had answered Daotkma Vٱstakima and follow not the way those who do not know said the people walk to fractions of what sent him a messenger of God message inviting him to Islam, torn, and when he reached the Prophet, peace be on him and his family and him said: ((O tore his)) and proven in the saheeh hadeeth that the Prophet said: ((Just go to your companion told him that the Lord God had been killed the night)) mean fractions [1].

Servants of Allah, I have received many conversations indicate that the call of the oppressed of invitations Almostagabh, such as that in Sahih Al-Bukhari narrated from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, when he sent the Messenger of Allah Mu'aadh to Yemen, and advised him, said to him in his will: ((Fear is oppressed, it is not between him and the veil of God)).

At-Tirmidhi, and Imam Ahmad and Abu Dawood narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allaah be pleased with him, that the Prophet said: ((three calls be answered is no doubt in them: a parent call and invite the traveler and the oppressed)).

Indeed, the Prophet was asking of the oppressed, as in Sahih Muslim prayer in travel.

And Khuzaymah ibn Thabit said: The Messenger of God: ((fear oppressed, they carry on the clouds, he says of God: and Azata to Onasrnk Jalali and even after a while)) [2].

Over Asad bin Abdullah forced the governor of Khorasan, House of the role of the abscess, and a man tortured in detention, and about the lion that poor Istjdonh, ordered them for dirhams divided them, he said the man who tortured: if you give the merciless, Varahm of the grievance, the heavens thaw of the oppressed, be aware of not only his Nasser God, nor the revelation of his confidence, but the change, but do not force him to supplication is not incapable of anything.

O Lion: The prostitute Bara his family, and the prostitute was killed and tents, do not be deceived by slowing Algeatt of Nasser, that whenever he wishes for rain Agathe, was dictated to them so that they may add sin.

The God that misfortune and injustice is still abuser Alazloum

Diane to go and the day of judgment when God will meet liabilities

In the correct version narrated by Muslim from Sa'eed ibn Zayd ibn Amr ibn al-Neville to tell a girl Cranberry Khasamth in some of his home and he said: let it and them I heard the Messenger of Allah says: ((take inch of the earth without right surrounded by the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection)), Oh God, were false Voam her sight and make her grave in the backyard, said: Froatha blindly seek the wall says: I was hit by an invitation Said ibn Zayd, while walking in the house is passed to the house fell in the well where her grave was.

O believers, pray on the oppressor, is legitimate, especially if the injustice and reality on the Muslims, the more the legitimacy if the unjust infidel, and perhaps say the necessity of prayers against the oppressor who is fighting Islam and its people if there is no way to stop the aggression against Islam and keeping evil from Muslims However, for prayer, and keeping the darkness and Almottagrin aggression on Islam and the duty, and the palm of their evil and the duty of Muslims also, and are not to be without it is a duty.

Said God Almighty: Allah does not like ٱljhr Bٱlsu of ٱlcol only injustice and Allah is Hearing, Knowing, [women 48].

Ibn Abbas said: (Allah does not like to call on a one, only to be oppressed, it may be cheaper for him to call on those who wronged him, and patience is better for him).

I have taught the Messenger of Allah-month calls on the neighborhoods of the Arabs, in Sahih Al-Bukhari narrated from Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him that Rala Dhakwaan and bacillus built Hayyan derive the Messenger of Allah on the enemy Vomayorm seventy from the Ansar, we call them readers in their time were Ihttabon during the day and pray at night until they were a well aid betrayed them and killed them, bringing the Prophet Vguent months in the morning calling on the Arab neighborhoods of neighborhoods Ameen Dhakwaan and difficult and was built to Hayyan.

In the battle of the trench to the besieged party of Muslims in the city, and worked the Prophet may Allah bless him and his family and him and some of his companions in defending the infidels, said afterwards: ((Chgllona for the middle prayer until the sun went down, filled with God their graves, their homes or stomachs (doubt Narrator) fire)) Narrated by the group from 'Ali ibn Abi Talib.

In the correct from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah When he wanted to call on one or calls for a taught after bowing probably said if he said: ((God is heard praise O Lord you praise, O Ang-Walid ibn al-Walid and Salamah ibn Hisham and Ayyash ibn Abi Rabia, O Totk stress and the harmful, and make them years Xana Joseph, so out loud)).

Servants of God, and impressed those of darkness and tyrants, did not reflect on the fate before them, where the United Alsulf before them, where Aad and Thamud, where Pharaoh and Nimrod, where the Caesars, where the mighty, where Chosroes and the Romans?

Have you not seen how thy Lord dimensions ٱlamad toss with the Garden that was not created like in ٱlbuld Thamud and those who traveled the ٱck Bٱload Pharaoh and those who ever ٱlawtad Tgua in ٱlbuld Voktheroa ٱlvesad Vsb where they whip torment the Lord thy Lord Bٱlmrsad [Dawn-14.

There is no god but Allah, there is no god but Allah.

Villa regret the ungodly darkness to make mistakes themselves night and day, and desires perish and remain burdens, how unjust is over a neighbor, what is taken into account the family and neighbor.

Nation of Islam, do not force your enemy Aholinkm, and the large number of their equipment, nor the length of their tyranny, and to your Lord Ajeroa Astansrōh on these enemies, you will not tend to Lashkar-e-Askaran one of supplication, and enemies, and will not grant victory in the land of Horb from the sky.

Some rhetoricians: the nearest things Alazloum Zorah, and enforced arrows oppressed.

Othzo Tzdre and pray and pray special and unique, including making

Do not skip the arrows of the night, but her long, and for the duration of expiration

The will of God as you see, what do you have the survival of the king

Some princes: Claims by one as far as I am afraid the other, call Oanth oppressed, wronged and weak call.

Cited Ibn Kathir in the beginning and the end of Wahb ibn alarm this story, he said, rode'm king of the kings in the Soldiers of his people, a young man Vsra for his horse Vdguet his neck and he died in the land close to the village of villages, angry father, and swore to kill the people of that village for the last of that Atohm elephants, what kept the elephants and horses Tith, what kept the horses and men Tith, go to them after watering elephants and horses to wine, and said: Taohm elephants, what elephants Felttoh kept the horse, what horse Okhtoth Felttoh men.

When he heard that the people of that village and knew it was the intent of that, they came out uniformly Fjeroa to God Ajua to him and prayed they call the Almighty to reveal them the evil of this king unjust and intention of their destruction, while the king and his army are moving on it, and the people of the village in the supplication and prayer and supplication to God Almighty The Knight came down from heaven and he signed them, Vnfrt Aftgt elephants to horses and riding dominated by men, killing the king and his Kalkaabp elephants and horses, and God saved the people of that village and the shares of their evil [3].

If the security answer ٱlamadtr him reveals ٱlsu earth and makes you allies with Allah accountability rarely remember [ant 2]

Found Kmaruyh Ahmed Ibn Tulun one of the princes back in his pocket, patch did not know who filed, nor uttered, it was written: but after, you Mketm, Vosartm, and Kdrtm Vochertm, and expanded upon you, Vdiktm, and you know the end of prayer, watch out arrows of magic, it is enforced from the needle stick, especially the Geranm hearts may Odjatamoha, and Okpada Odjatamoha, and bowels Onkimoha, and head lice Ibkitamoha, it is impossible to destroy Almentzeron remains Almentzeron, then do surely workers, and Ijoroa Verily God Mostageron, and Azlmoa for we are to God Mtzlmon and will teach those who wronged any turning [poets: 227], the Prince wept crying heavily, and made vows to read in most of his time, and use it to help make Abrath.

If not Tzlmn Makint mighty Injustice etc. Aoatic remorse

Beware of my brother does not call for the oppressed Takhznk arrows of the night in injustice

She slept eyes, and the oppressed calls you and attentive eye of God did not sleep

Servants of Allah, O Muslims, O vulnerable in the East and West of the world, O long you injustice of the Crusader states Christianity, and those secular states hypocritical, listen to the story told by a number of people of history and walk from Yahya bin Hubayrah Minister Saleh, said the elongate Sultan Mas'ud bin Mohammed Seljuk and his companions and corrupted the determination of the Caliph to fight, Yahya said: Then I think about it, and I saw that it was not rightly outspoken, the power of spell, entered on the tracker, so I said I saw that there is no face in this matter but to resort to God and approved accreditation it, hasten to the incredulity, he said, not only this, then I wrote to him, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, called Ameen Dhakwaan months, and we should call for months, so he told me about it.

The minister said: then accompanied the prayer every night, at the time of magic, I sit Vadau God died Massoud Seljuk, for the full month, was only days, not missing one day, and God answered prayer, and removed by Massoud and his followers from Iraq, and Erorthna their land and their homes [4].

Abu Musa said: The Messenger of God: ((God gives respite to the wrongdoer, even if taken did not let him go)) said, then read: as well as taking the Lord when He varied the a darkness that taking very painful [Hud 02], [Bukhari 4409].

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Nasser vulnerable give us victory, O, O Jabir Almenksrin, forced the broken, God help us and meant us, and those who have wronged us victorious, Amen, Amen, O Lord of the Worlds say what you hear and ask Allah for me and you.
Menkowowol
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

A story about injustice
Page 1 of 1