The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Article about the injustice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Article about the injustice Empty
PostSubject: Article about the injustice   Article about the injustice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Injustice which he described as Lord of the Worlds Bazlmat the Day of Resurrection!! A phenomenon abhorrent human Taatzmmermnha Jmaaepkafah religions and customs. The spread of this character that hates human beings and the disadvantages and problems occur because of the injustice and crimes.
To Kdantchert the category of people to Aikhavon God (praise be to Allah that they are few) .. I have mentioned the Koran and the Sunnah. Of words and deeds of the Prophet Mamedbn Abdullah, who is a role model for Muslims: The Kdzla Quran and Sunnah Alnpoahalmtehrh, either for libel, or for a statement of ill consequence of do. It is a phenomenon of injustice, and you know what injustice, which is forbidden by God himself and his wife on the people, said the Almighty as narrated by the Messenger of God in the modern shrine
My slaves I have forbidden injustice to myself and you made it a taboo, not wrong one another [Narrated by Muslim.

Jabir that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said:

Fear oppression, injustice, darkness on the Day of Resurrection, and fear of scarcity, the scarcity of your family who came before you, to get them to shed their blood and Asthaloua Mharmanm [Narrated by Muslim].

And injustice: what is the status of a misplaced consensus of the imams language.

And repeated for as long as you want and you wish to speak on the theme of injustice ..

Injustice of the father to his children and is responsible for the injustice of his staff, and not once on them and writing secret reports Awalafshae them without the right to breathe and to satisfy desires and interests of physical and moral .. And Mgredan and envious and spiteful!

And the injustice of a trader who works with him. And those dealing with him. And fraud in trade.

And the injustice of the sponsor of the ward.

And disobedience to parents of injustice.

Hgralabina and injustice.

And injustice Alogerllmstajer .. drivers ..

Subordinates and the injustice of the maids, drivers, guards and junior staff.

And the injustice of the husband to his wife.

And the injustice of women to her husband, her children Obnadtha Oibina Obnath.

And the injustice of the judicial security Aurgel Oaakan military and civilian human

.. Dear brothers:

And the injustice of the student is required.

Today, as a citizen .. And Muslim .. I can no longer speak, but him and the oppressed!

What in this life of wrong-doers!

Oauzballah of the oppressors .. These are some entries to relieve the hearts of the oppressed
And the cries of the minds of the oppressors Tzger
Our goal .. That the message reaches both unjust in this land

Of stealing land Musalimi there??

There are those who do harm to himself and his family of being stingy and scarcity, rejection, dimension and escape responsibility.
Injustice to the other rights of the slaves of Allah and Islam has forbidden injustice for human creatures.

And this injustice will be talking about

When I was looking for evil-doers of the word in the Koran
Found that
Allah does not guide wrongdoing folk

Mentioned several times in the places I Mokhtlfahvoiguent Allah loves not the oppressors
Which also listed several times in the modern shrine God says
My slaves I have forbidden injustice to myself and you made it a taboo, not wrong one another.
The Messenger of Allah, and Muhammad bin Abdullah, "peace be upon him":
Fear the darkness of injustice Vanzlm day to do
You may know the unjust
The Messenger of God: Atqguadauh
Fear Dauhalmazlom, it is not them and the veil between God
Know, O oppressed
The Messenger of Allah
Fear wronged it bearing on the clouds, God says: Glory and Majesty of Onasrnk even after a while

Know therefore, O unjust
The Messenger of Allah
Tadn the rights to its people until the Day of Resurrection of sheep led by a sheep Algelh of peer
Know, O oppressed
The Messenger of Allah
Whoever has wronged his brother; of view or anything, Flethllah of the day before should not have dinars and not dirhams, if he had a good work taken from him as much as grievances, but did not have to take advantages of disadvantages of the owner picked up by the

And one last cry in your ear, O unjust
The Messenger of Allah
The Almighty God accepts the repentance of a person unless the throats

And conclude with these verses
To Atzlmn if you mighty *** Injustice etc. remorse comes to you
Slept eyes and oppressed attentive *** calls you and the eye of God did not sleep

I seek refuge with You from injustice .. in a mosque in Mecca, he told the Whole: (He was a man working at his sponsor gave him no salary the first month, second and third, hesitated to him and insists that it needed the money, and has two parents, wife and children in his country and they need badly, did not respond to him and realized he was in his ears, and God forbid. said to him, the oppressed: God suffices; between you and me, and God will call you, he said to him: Go and Adaualla at the Kaaba (see this courage), and cursing and expelled.

And actually responded to his desire, and called on him at the Kaaba investigated the time to answer, depending on the application, and mail to God Almighty to be those days from the days of Ramadan and will teach those who do wrong any fate they [poets: 227], and the days passed, if the sponsor is very sick can not move His body was placed upon pain Saba Tnom even in a hospital in a period of time. Oppressed, but he knows what happened to him, and went recurring with people. When he saw him he said: Adaut Ali? Said to him: Yes, and at the place requested by me.

He called out to his son and said: Give him all his rights, and asked him to allow and to invite

But you preach the unjust:

So long as you limit the time the door of repentance is open, he said: Verily, God stretches forth His hand at night to repent sinned during the day, and holds out his hand during the day to repent sinned at night until the sun from the west [Narrated by Muslim].

In the novel by al-Tirmidhi and classed as hasan: Verily, Allah accepts the repentance of a person unless the throats}. But repentance accepted four conditions:

1 - giving up the sin.

2 - remorse for what has happened.

3 - determined not to return.

4 - return the rights to the people of money or otherwise.

May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and him.

. Recovery).

Of officials to help people Vhomjerm injustice and terror .. It helps the oppressor against the oppressed who seeks Vhozalm in Hmamuslk is unfair .. Hence, the Anchaedioan Ombudsman and the first to be named "" Court lift the injustice "and not a chamber of injustice .. in a country governed by Islamic law Alaqraan and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah," peace be upon him "

Today Past has been jailed five involved in the contributions of Swabenhm Zbat 3 Unfortunately, the security of five years, and compel them to return 142 million riyals. As exporters of Mobile Alaguensadah.

How much injustice these officers and helped them from a person not this theft in broad Alnharomen people custodians??

I remembered: Watch Haúirtaar ..

The theme of one episode, "said Maalih" ..

Amdg of in your face and in Ivmk Agafak!

It is unfair!

Give your place of someone else and he knows that the most efficient is unjust!

Offers from so and so on so and so because a friend of so and so.

We Maalih ..

And talk about injustice and darkness long.

The stories are many and long and wonderful ..

I want to leave you Aaahpti area to talk about your experience ..

And Zlmona of years and we Maalih!

Cause of the jailed Muslim Obaqhobh Awizbb him ruin his life Aumalh Aoardh Awahlh Awauladh Aosamath. As well as fake and manipulated and bribed with money people .. First, the same is unjust and unfair to the other and the second breach of the duties of Islam! Oauzballah of darkness, and the tyrants and oppressors and Scrooges and Alohh .. Others who hoard money!
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Article about the injustice
Page 1 of 1