The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An article about trust in God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omar

An article about trust in God Empty
PostSubject: An article about trust in God   An article about trust in God I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 pm

From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, that a man said to the Prophet peace be upon him: "Advise me," echoed, he said: Do not get angry Bukhari.

Allaah created Adam, peace be upon him from the dust of the earth of all kinds - white from black, good and bad, and the cruel and soft -, giving rise to the souls of his descendants mixed foul, different backgrounds, what works for some may not be suitable for others, and from this perspective took into account the Prophet peace be upon him that in his commandments to the people, as it was recommended as suitable to each individual, and appointed in the same discipline and sponsorship.

Here are the companions of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, racing him to Agnamwa him to call the university, and the direction of good, and including Abu Darda may Allah be pleased with him - as stated in some accounts -, turned to the same hungry to jam great, ask him will rally to him the reasons for the good in world and the hereafter, what increased the Prophet peace be upon him that told him: Do not get angry.

And this word summary, which indicates the Prophet peace be upon him to the risk of this creation reprehensible, anger intercourse with evil, and the source of every calamity, how ripped it from the links, and cut it from the womb, and ignited by the fire of hostility, and committed because of many behaviors that regret owner-hour no benefit contrition.

It's boiling in the heart, and agitation in sentiment, applies in psychology, you see the owner red-faced, trigger his eyes sparks, after that was quiet balanced, if it turns into something quite different from that is quiet, like a volcano the rebel spewing lava on each one.

Hence the Prophet peace be upon him a lot of prayer: (I ask you a word of truth in anger and dissatisfaction) Narrated by Ahmad, the anger if it behaved slave, it may prevent him from telling the truth or accept it, has stressed the Ancestors, God bless them in the warning of this Creation disgraceful, Here is Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him said: "The first anger is madness and the end of remorse, and perhaps damage in anger," says Urwa ibn Zubayr, may Allah be pleased with them, "written in the rule: O David, beware of the intensity of anger; the severity of anger pollutes the Fouad al-Hakim, "and the impact of a wise, he said to his son:" Son, do not prove the mind of anger and do not prove the spirit of the neighborhood in skirts Almsgeorh, less people angry Oaklhm, "and another said:" What I spoke in my anger ever, including I regret if she agrees. "

It is the qualities that praised God by believing slaves in his book, as stated in the verse: {Those who spend in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger and who pardon the people and God loves the doers} (Al-Imran: 134), this verse suggests that people are divided into three kinds: Some of them Akzm anger and stop it when alone, and some of them forgive those who offended him, and some of them live up to His creation by His Highness the ill-matched non-kindness to him.

This leads us to an important question: What are the means which limit the anger, and helping a person to control himself in that case? Have shown beneficial for the treatment of Sharia through several texts, which is summed up as follows:

First, recourse to God pray, Valnfos the hands of God Almighty, which is set on the sponsorship, God says: {And your Lord said: Call on Me will respond to your} (forgiving: 60).

Second, seeking refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan is the one who kindles embers of anger in the heart, God says: {and either an evil whisper comes from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah} (separated: 36), has passed the Prophet peace be upon him two men Istban, one that was red in the face, swollen Odajh, said the Prophet, peace be upon him: (I know a word, if uttered went with him to find, if he said: I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, he went with him to find), and angry that the frequent mention of God and seek forgiveness; it is appointed by the peace of mind and heart go boom anger.

Third, look to what is God from the wages of the great prepared is slow to anger, it is the report narrated by Abu Dawood with a good, that the Prophet peace be upon him said: (Whoever controls rage and is able to act upon it, called the Almighty God on the heads of creatures, even Ejerh from any willing poplar).

Fourth: to refrain from speech, and the change of the whole by it, that sit if standing, and lie down if sitting as the Prophet peace be upon him: (if angry, let him he is standing sit down, so his anger will go away) Narrated by Abu Dawood.

Fifth: stay away from all that what is causing the anger, and thinking as it leads to.

VI: the training of self-calm and tranquility in addressing issues and problems, in various affairs of life and religion.
Back to top Go down

An article about trust in God
Page 1 of 1