The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Article about the meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Article about the meeting Empty
PostSubject: Article about the meeting   Article about the meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 am

Created to meet customers

If you say yes to something Votmh .. .. .. Yes, the religion of the free and duty
Otherwise, say no, resting and welcoming them .. .. .. Lest the people you are a liar

The fulfillment of the moral kind, and the sorts of offices, Hosfah of the noble qualities of the soul, exalted in the eyes, and ratify the Khtarat misgivings. It has been said: The promise of the face, and delivery advantages, and the promise of the cloud, and achievement bottle.
The Messenger of Islam peace be upon him says: ".. and religion is not entrusted to him" [Narrated by Ahmad].
Yes, not a Muslim progresses through the ranks of faith unless it is true. God Almighty says: (O ye who believe! Contracts) [Table: 1] says: (O ye who believe, not what you say you do not * hateful to God that ye say that ye do not) [Grade: 2.3].
The fulfillment of the greatest human qualities, it was where loyalty was stripped of his humanity.
And people are forced to cooperate, cooperation is not only subject to the Covenant and fulfill it, and otherwise Tnevert hearts and increased co-existence.
The magnitude of the event Samawal with his commitments to meet the armor a man who Qays, which indicates that the fulfillment of great value of Arab ignorance, has Oqarham Islam, it is strange that it is in people just because I told them God said: (and we found the most from the era) [Institutions: 102]. Also struck by the example of Arab pride, she said: It is best to meet.
Types to meet:
That to meet the many types, Fbaattabar unperformed there: keep the promise, fulfilling a promise, fulfill the contract.
As unperformed him there: Fulfilling God, loyalty to His Messenger, peace be upon him, and to meet people .. And Sn_khas mentioning here to meet with people.
Talking about the recent meeting with people is emotional; How many people then he breaks a promise, a covenant and then breaks.
The Messenger of Allah - Mr. Loyal - peace be upon him, was true even with the infidels, when he returned from Taif sad, worried because of the reluctance of people to invite him, and inflicted upon him from harm, did not want to enter Mecca as he left, but preferred to enter in the vicinity of Some men, before the restaurant bin Adi to enter the Prophet peace be upon him Mecca in the vicinity, he gathered his tribe and dressed their shields and took their weapons and declared the restaurant that Muhammad is in the vicinity, and entered the Prophet peace be upon him the campus and toured the Ka'bah and prayed two rak'ahs, then migrated and the fact that state in the city , and defeated the polytheists at Badr and was captured a good number of the idolaters; said the Prophet peace be upon him: "If the restaurant was bin Adi alive and spoke to me in these Alentny left them to him." [Bukhari].
Look to meet up with the polytheists ..
Do you know a father Buhturi bin Hisham? It is one of the few men of the idolaters who sought to overturn the unjust provincial newspaper, the Apostle knew him nice and save him, and when the day of Badr said peace be upon him: "It was a father Hisham bin Buhturi not kill him." Do you remember the do good to you in your life?
Do you remember the kindness of your parents?
Do you remember your teacher charity?
The faithful do not forget it preserves beautiful even after tens of years.
Then I ask you, O beloved: Do pardoned and forgiven those who wronged you, because it has the best to you in the past?
Cite to you the story of a gentile came to negotiate with the Prophet peace be upon him before Hudaybiyah, that Urwa ibn Masud Thaqafi, who became Muslim later - may Allah be pleased with him -, I said to the Prophet peace be upon him: I see the faces I see Obasha of people created to escape and invites you , Abu Bakr said to him: Amss clitoris Lat, we alienated it and let it?!! Urwa said: From what? They said: Abu Bakr, said loop: while and my hand was the hand not for you I have not Odzk by the Ojpetk.
Did you read or heard this story before? Is this Astoagafk meet a man an idolater? Will I looked and looked for the reason that prevented him from responding to a friend - may Allah be pleased with him -? Then, dear brother, if you meet promised?
If you said yes, and support comes with the words of your Prophet peace be upon him: "Admnoa me six of yourselves guarantee you Paradise: be truthful if Haddttm, and fulfilled if you promised, and performed if Aútmantm, and Keep Frojkm, and turned a Ibsarkm and stop your hands." [Narrated by Ahmad, the ruler, He said: a saheeh hadeeth was reported from, and Dhahabi agreed with him, and said: Send it.
Although the other So go ahead from now cleansed yourself of this scourge, it is hypocritical of the practical, and forbid them to be, put your mind to the Prophet - peace be upon him: - "signs of the hypocrite are three: when he speaks he lies, and if makes a promise he breaks it," [Bukhari].
Then you meet if you promised?
Meeting the covenants of the greatest moral people of faith.
Do you know the city of Homs? Do you know how people entered the religion of Islam? The Muslims conquered much of the Levant, and called on the people of Homs - and they were Christians - to Islam, they refused and accepted the tribute, in return for them tribute committed Muslims to protect them and defend them, but the Romans returned the order of their ranks for a war of Muslims, he asked the Islamic Army, who was in Homs to come out to join the rest of the army in the other from the Levant, the Muslims have to return the funds that have already taking possession of the Christians, amazed the people of Homs and asked Muslims: Why Rddtm us the tribute money? Muslims answered that they are unable to protect them, but they took the money, provided the protection of these Christians, and as long as they can not meet the requirement must respond funds. Here feel the people of Homs, the greatness of this religion, and the perfection of His Highness and his family ethics, they entered into the religion of Allah, the Muslim forces and remained with them to pay for the people of Homs harm the Romans.
Do you see what it does meet?!!
The talk about the fulfillment of long, but I was afraid that I have .. God made us and you from loyal customers.
And date of Karim who is in debt .. .. .. There is no increased Quran on peace
Reminded him of what it is your peace .. .. .. And talking peace Agnek
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Article about the meeting
Page 1 of 1