The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judgment and sermons about life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Judgment and sermons about life Empty
PostSubject: Judgment and sermons about life   Judgment and sermons about life I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:43 pm

You spoke angry ....... would you say the greatest modern regret it all your life

_________

Not hard to sacrifice for a friend but I find difficult Malk friend who is worth the sacrifice

_________

Harmed reached Summit drew Ndhark to the bottom to see who helped you to climb it and look to the sky to prove God your feet

_________

Nicest Engineering Drawing Rights, said doing built Gesrn of hope over the Sea of ​​despairing and frustration

_________

Will not believe you, of course, that told me about a dog speaks .......... But would u believe you can easily told me about a man who barks

_________

The love that showed frankly no end .................... And love which showed a lie ends Ba infidelity

I want to live as a poor man has a lot of money

That life depend on الضروف. It is said I am in the public arena loops profligacy. And on the art scene. Either on the beach they Sports

That diplomacy is the art that makes you say to a fierce dog. Oh you cute dog until you find the opportunity to take a snapshot stone

There is no need to fear the sound of lead Frsas that kill you will not hear her voice

Luqman said to his son: Two things if Hfezthma do not care including missed beyond, Darhamk for your pension and your religion to Maadk

Asked one of the wise: Any Ezz humiliation is connected, said Ezz in the service of the Sultan

Wanted a man to divorce his wife, and was told: What Isoak of them? He said: wise man does not disgraced

Lester his wife. When he divorced her he was told: not divorced her? Ma said to me and to talk to those who

Became foreign

Do not ask the girl of the world is but a pair .. If you came I asked him everything ..

Said one of the wise men: owners of grief and sadness in the world three, loving difference beloved and father lost his son has his money goes

It is a shame injection tripping the same stone twice

Said one of the wise: three heart go about blindness, the company of the world and eliminate debt and Lover

Concealment of secrets shows Jawaharlal men, as it is no good in the vessels do not hold them, there is nothing good in man does not conceal his secret

Said one of the wise: Three not تلومهم when anger: the patient fasting and Traveler

Hurt you have troubles in this world is not taking her to your friends and harass them ....... But say it to your enemies who will be happy to listen to them

A man came to a wise and said to him: I am married to a woman and her grandmother lame, does I أردها? He said to him: If you want to race against them .. فردها

Of grubby حرثة .. Day harvested remorse

Quarreled couple and declined to speak, before the pair climb to sleep, gave to his wife

Paper written on it: Aigzina at five in the morning, and the next day

Husband woke up and looked at Eighth and found! Wroth, and then wear his clothes, and what

Wanted to go out, look, he saw a paper written on it: I wake up, the fifth time now

Bizarre contradictions to be the first thing that cares about human to teach the child to speak, and then teach him how silent

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1