The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elan high in the life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Elan high in the life Empty
PostSubject: Elan high in the life   Elan high in the life I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him And after . Elan , the work of my heart, and the heart does not Sultan after God is the owner of it, and as the bird flies on its wings , as well as fly one Bhmth Fathlq him up prospects , loose from the constraints of bodies . The determination varies even among animals , Vankpot example, since that generates weaves for himself beta does not accept ment mother , and live requests are digging other as printed injustice , and Raven follows the carrion , and Falcon does not fall only on the neighborhood, and the lion does not eat byte , and the elephant coax even eat , and the beetle It goes back to expel . For as much as you push and come up to the esteemed Makarem And the pride in the eyes of the little chicks and smaller in the eye of the great great things Among the most prominent characteristics of the owner of Elan that he is ambitious , and ambition treasure and do not wear out , does not seek to succeed does not have an ambitious , owner of ambition always looking forward to His Excellency , this is Omar bin Abdul Aziz and His mettle Amos Mechanism , and the same ambitious - says : \ "The Lee breath eager emirate Vnaltha hoped and wished Vnaltha succession , and now I am eager to heaven , and I hope that Onalha \ " . Narrated by Ibn Kathir in his career in the translation of Omar bin Abdul Aziz - may God have mercy on him - that he would not have died and carried to his grave wind blew a storm on his grave , and when he lived , people have found newspaper written by \ "In the name of God the Merciful the innocence of God to Omar bin Abdul Aziz of Fire \ " . His recipes are highly motivated that he does not care a lot obstacles and structures the way, always Vhaarh \ " determined, then put your trust in God \" . And who turns to whoop it Kzba falsehood , and most antelope in pursuit of the dog , but if I feel it turned to him , then weakens Fadrickh so they get a dog , and the beautiful words of the poet : My brother Vaamad do not look backwards way may Khaddpth blood Not heed her here or there is not looking to the sky His recipes and Elan attic that also scarce on his time if he spent his life in the days of the judges is not right , or the imposition of a tool , or Hamad got him , or better founded , or science quoted , the contract day, and the same injustice . I'm a believer of his time , and the mind of the son Hzth , Time is life serious , playboys and death , he said - God bless him - : \ " not bemoan the people of Paradise on anything but the hour passed them did not mention God Almighty where \" . May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and companions
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Elan high in the life
Page 1 of 1