The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

For the night Empty
PostSubject: For the night   For the night I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:30 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

For the night

Praise be to Allah who made the peace of prayer of the faithful, and fearful of scary, and a light for the Mistohacan, and peace and blessings be upon the Imam Almthagdin worshipers, and those who bow and prostrate master, and his family and is followed until the Day of Judgment ... After:

The Night is the righteous, and trade of the faithful, and the work of the winners, in the night without the believers in their Lord, and they go to their Creator and Barihm, Fachkun to their situation, and ask Him of His bounty, Vnfoshm list in the hands of the Creator, the process of conversing with the maker, Taatnsm of that whiff, and quotes from lights those acts of worship, and would like to beseech and great gifts and donations.

For the night in the Qur'an

He says: Their sides forsake their beds} [Sajdah: 16]. Mujahid said, al-Hasan: I mean for the night.
Ibn Katheer said in his Tafseer: (I mean this for the night and left to sleep and lie down on mattresses Aloutiih).
Said Abdul Haq Seville: (any Tnpo their sides on mattresses, do not settle it, do not prove where the fear of intimidation, and the hope of the promised).
The remembrance of Allah the Almighty said to them Almthagdin: {were a little sleep but what of the night * before dawn and they ask forgiveness} [Almariaat: 18.17] Al-Hasan said: suffered the night, and extended prayer to magic, and then sat down in supplication and seeking forgiveness and submissiveness.
He says: {security is obedient in the night prostrating and standing warns the Hereafter, and requests the mercy of his Lord Say Are those equal who know and those who do not know but men of understanding heed} [Cliques: 9]. Ie: Are those equal to this described with those who slept the night and lose himself, not realizing the promise of his Lord, nor Buaadh?!
Brothers: Where are the men the night? Where the son Adham and holy heroes went and stayed all Heroes!!

Guys night they found the Lord *** is not unnecessarily

For the night in the year

Muslim brother, he urged the Prophet on the night and wanted it, he said peace be upon him: {you by the night, it is the righteous before you, and drawing closer to God Almighty, and constitutes kufr, for bad deeds, and terminated for sin, and progressive of the disease from the body [Narrated by Ahmad, Tirmidhi and horses].
The Prophet said regarding Abdullah ibn Umar: {yes man Abdullah, if he prayed at night} [agreed]. Said Salem bin Abdullah bin Umar: Abdullah was then does not sleep at night except a little bit.
The Prophet said: {In Paradise Chamber sees its interior from the face of it, and the interior of the face value} It was said: To whom, O Messenger of God? Said: those who speak good words, food, feed, and is now in place and people are sleeping [Narrated by Tabarani, the Governor and horses].

He said: Jibreel came to me and said: O Muhammad, live what you want you dead, and the love of you want, you leave him. Do what you want, you be requited for it, and I know that the honor of the insurer doing at night, and his pride his being independent from the people [Narrated by the ruling al-Bayhaqi, and classed Mundhiri and horses].

He said: Who did not write ten verses of the heedless, and he wrote a hundred verse one of the devout, and has a thousand good deeds} [Narrated by Abu Dawood and horses]. And they are the ones who Almqntron quintals of pay.
According to the Prophet when a man slept the night until he became, he said: {Pal Satan that man in his ears!! [Agreed].
He said: {The best prayer after the obligatory prayer of the night [Narrated by Muslim].

The Prophet peace be upon him

God commanded His Prophet by the night in the verse: O-Muzzammil (1) do at night except a little (2) half or a little less than that (3) or Z and a column he recited the Quran} [Muzzammil: 1-4].
And the Almighty said: {and it goes without Vtahjd night you may be that your Lord Abosk prestigious welcome} [Isra: 79].
And Aisha, may Allah said: {The Prophet of the night until Taataftr feet. I said to him, did not make this, O Messenger of God, has forgiven you of the above past and future sins? He said, should not I be a thankful slave? [Agreed].
This indicates that Thanksgiving is not the tongue, but the heart and the tongue and prey, was the Prophet against slavery to God on her face perfectly and the image of the most complete, with what it was the publication of the Islamic faith, and education of the Muslims, and jihad for the sake of God, and do the rights of parents and offspring, was as Ibn Rawaahah:

Us and the Messenger of Allah, rehearsing his *** if known split of morning bright
He showed us guidance after blindness Vgulwibna *** Mouknat him that what he said and the reality
Spend goes against his side on the bed *** If Astthaglt polytheists beds

And Huzaifa said: I prayed with the Prophet one night, establishing the cow, I said, kneeling, and then opened the women recited, then opened the Al-Omran, recited, read Mitrsla, if over a verse in praise swam, and if over the question asked, and if passed Ptauz sought refuge. .. Modern} [Narrated by Muslim].
Ibn Mas'ud said: I prayed with the Prophet on the night, and he kept in place until something bad interested. It was said that what interested? He said: I wanted to sit down and let him! [Agreed].
Ibn Hajar said: (In the modern guide the choice of lengthening the night prayer of the Prophet, Ibn Masood was a strong conservative to emulate the Prophet, and they are only after a long Balqaud often accustomed).

For the night in the life of the predecessor

Hasan al-Basri said: (I did not find anything more than the worship of prayer in the middle of the night).
Said Abu Othman Nahdi: (Tadhavt Abu Huraira seven, it was he and his wife and his servant swear the night three times, praying that, then awakens this).

The Shaddad ibn Aws went to bed like a bead on the fried, and then says: Oh God, hell, do not let me sleep, and his place where he prayed to.

The Tawoos bouncing off the bed, then purified and receives the kiss until the morning, and says: bird sleep Abidin said hell!!

Zama was the worshiper prays at night long, if the magic club top of his voice: O behind Almarson, Trkdon eat this night? Fterhlon not you!! Bak will hear from here, and here is a farewell, and here is wudoo ', then dawn Club: When the morning praise folk secret!!

Layers of advances in the night

Jawzi said: I know that the advances were in for the night on seven layers:
The first layer: they marked all night, and from them he prayed Fajr wudoo 'dinner.
Class II: they were splitting the night.
The third layer: they were third of the night, the Prophet said: {love to pray to God Almighty prayer of David; he slept half the night, and the one third, and sleeps Sdsh} [agreed].
The fourth layer: they were sixth of the night or five.
Fifth class: They do not care for appreciation, but one of them is that He fell asleep slept, if the note.
Class VI: people who were praying four rak'ahs of the night or two.
Seventh class: people who live between prayers in, and Aaslon in magic, they will gather between the parties. In Saheeh Muslim that the Prophet said: Verily, in the night for an hour no Muslim slave asks God to whom the only good, and that every night}.

Reasons for a soft night

Abu Hamid al-Ghazali stated reasons for the phenomenon and the other invisible soft for a night:
As for the causes of the phenomenon Four out things:
I: fields covered, not much eating drinking, Vaiglbh sleep, and weigh it to do.
Second: the same tired during the day to no interest in it.
Third: Do not nap during the day they left had to do.
Fourth: Do not commit burdens during the day is forbidden to do at night.

The causes of Internal Medicine Four out things:
I: the safety of heart hatred of Muslims, and the fads and the curiosity of the world.
The second fear often necessary Palace heart with hope.
The third preferred to know the night.
IV: a supervised motives: love God, and the power of faith that, in his letter does not speak but he conversing with his Lord.

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

For the night
Page 1 of 1