The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Much of the night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samo99

Much of the night   Empty
PostSubject: Much of the night    Much of the night   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:14 pm

n the name of God the Merciful
Every year, the family of Magda is fine

Its virtues
Much of the night the best nights of the year, meaning

We sent down in much of the night, and what you know what the night of Qadr, the Night of Power is better than a thousand months in which any work of prayer and recitation and the male is better than working in a thousand months, none of which much of the night

Mustahabb request

The request is recommended in the gut of the last ten days of Ramadan The Prophet peace be upon him strive in its request in the last ten days of Ramadan

Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated from 'Aa'ishah that the Prophet peace be upon him

When he entered the last ten days revived the night, wake his family, and pulling apron of any retired women and intensified in worship

Any nights are

Scientists views in the appointment of the night, some of them see it the night of atheist century, and some of them see it the night of the twenty-third, and some of them see it the night of the twenty-fifth, and some of them went as the night of the nineteenth century, and some of them said they are moving in odd-numbered nights of the last ten days , and most of the night as the twenty-seventh

Ahmad correct attribution of 'Umar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him

Who was Mthariha Flethrha night the twenty-seventh and narrated by Muslim, Ahmad and Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi narrated from Ibn Abi Ka'b said that

The God who is no god but He, it was in Ramadan swear excludes God, I know which night it is, is the night that The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him doing, is the night of the twenty-seven, and its emirates, the sun rises in the morning of the day white, rays having and pray for the

Al-Bukhaari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said

Of the Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven

Laurie Ahmad, Ibn Majah and al-Tirmidhi from Aisha may Allah be pleased with her

I said, O Messenger of Allah, if I know which night is the night of Qadr, what should I say where, he said, say

God loves you pardon me pardon Fv jurisprudence of the year / earlier Mr. / Volume I / door fast ... Adapted
Back to top Go down

Much of the night
Page 1 of 1