The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah Empty
PostSubject: Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah   Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:48 pm

To you my brothers and I hope this topic you read it carefully ..........

((O ye who believe, fear Allah and speak words straight))
((And Ihsponh Blessed and when God is great))
((Do not spy nor backbite one another does you eat the flesh of his dead brother))
((The one who died before his heart, his body has perished))
((O ye who believe, fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may be righteous?)
From Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him ((Lord of the fasting person gets nothing from his fast except hunger))
The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him ((not fasting on the eating and drinking but also for the fast idle and obscene speech))
He told the Prophet peace be upon him ((Whoever does not give up false speech and action, Allaah has no need of his giving up his food and drink))

Authorized fast as if I were not deaf ..
Why not fast increased with piety?
Why is this fast or fasting for things that are forbidden?
Brothers and sisters must be a question to ask you and myself and some of the negligence of like us
How many of us silent if his stomach from what Allah has made lawful to eat and drink?? How many of us who fasted for the Sacred heart of us gossip, backbiting, lying, cheating and deception???????????
So if the stomach was fasting in the month of six months due to fast, the heart of what Allah has forbidden from gossip and backbiting, hatred and envy Gul about the duty in all months of the year ..
It will tell you the story of a wonderful and strange men are the people of obedience and worship outwardly worship and religion and asceticism read the Koran as they sat from nine o'clock in the morning to the pre-ears of Morocco in five minutes and if one of them closes the Koran and seen his brother and told him this esteemed your friend Chkbarh replied the second, he said he does not care about this donkey what is good for any demon Zarihama it all this time keeping the Quran and then Satan entered into them.

There is another story in the era of the Prophet peace be upon him, namely:
Imam Ahmad narrated from Jabir bin Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with him: We were with the Prophet peace be upon him rose Wind cadaver skunk said the Prophet peace be upon him Do you know what this wind it Wind fetid and those who are Igtabon people cadaver skunk, and so the description of who backbite and gossip.

The second story in a military hospital in Riyadh is the mother of one of science students in Riyadh, an imam and preacher of one of its mosques Fbcol: I brought my mother in the military hospital and when I started dying and if it smells wonderful, such as amber does not Allah the best of amber musk God does not best of musk and the more increase in the dying increased odor in the emission and the wonder and grow and grow to be said I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, then left her pure spirit and asked one of the sheikhs old woman Osh mother he said my mother, hear my brothers and my sisters and ask God to be This story is a sermon and an admonition not to be you and me an example to their hands and behind us, my mother one day knew not Tgtb one did not allow one to backbite in Council which it says my mother if Agtbna then Trdtna and our immigration three and We caused to grow and Medhat, who Ogtab ..... ........... Avatar of something in the story is that the smell of Araftoh room, my brothers and sisters sat in a two-ward and caught her tongue and Taibt remembrance of God before the Lord Aftebha stuck Hkuribr and musk.
The Almighty God said "do not backbite one another does you eat the flesh of his dead brother"

Of us think of this of which eat the flesh of his brother?? And Why God this Ashlon eat the flesh of fraternal God said to me and you ", and fear of God" means repent of backbiting "God fitr, Merciful" Do you in one of us who read this thought in this verse Shaw what it means to eat the flesh of his dead brother from his brother who eats meat from animals which are respected and one which is created from God's creation of you know that he is esteemed.
And the sanctity of the greatest Muslim God Ahramtk of you who have violated the privacy to talk about the great people, and any that are shaking the nation which is "what utter the word, but for any reason.", Have interpreted this verse, Ibn Katheer in modern, namely:

1 - al-Imam Ahmad Bilal bin Harith Muzani may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allaah be upon him "the man to speak the word of Allaah be pleased with what he thinks to reach what was written for God to him by His pleasure to the day gets, and the man to speak the word of discontent with what God thinks of what was written by God's wrath gets to the day "

2 - from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Prophet peace be upon him: "The person may say a word which can be seen still by far the fire is between the east and Morocco.

And routing the latter for lighting the last in this way is strange is the Word of valuable by Ibn Qayyim al-Allah's mercy says, "is the people of the right path no longer tongues of falsehood and fired them in return for them in the benefit in the Hereafter only those people of path does not see someone speak the word go lost without the benefit of how the word harm him as well as to harm him. "
My brothers and sisters that our awareness of this guidance Messenger peace be upon him is the gate and the guidelines that take and Astnerna out and filled our hearts Through this our certificate Muhammad peace be upon him, not an instrument of the forgiveness of a certificate for those who speak about the Mahdi, which he says peace be upon him, "Who can guarantee me what between the timid and the guarantee him between his legs to Paradise. "

My brothers and sisters want to repent now now fu God does not know neither I nor you to live a minute or do not live, but do not know that it falls back myself or not bounce should declare repentance now backbiting I do not want my tongue to see Ali I do not want to become bankrupt and do not want that the ACP in the fire on my face I do not want my nails of brass do not want to Grill Balkhzq Grill until it became Kalpnana black that pleases God and then put this poor guy in a river of rivers of Paradise to prove and then go to heaven do not want to Nashwa because of the harvest of our tongues brothers sisters do not want to be bankrupt of my work, I do not want to respond from my Lord says to me "without no doubt, my signs screamed out" I do not want to replace my nails nails of brass I want to be with Muhammad peace be upon him hear and be guided my brothers swear that God swear by God Almighty to this blessed day I repent of all the gossip and backbiting, lying, cheating and deception, and if declared repentance repent to God for those who are reading this topic brothers conclude this question \ How can we repent of gossip in a hurry.
And the steps that should be treated yourself from backbiting and gossip:
1 - I say you should make sure that alibi is very important and put it in front of you and remember the death if I came to see backbite your nails and look at the gossip, they raise a usury must be put death in front of you.
2 - If I came backbite remember that you prayed Maghrib and if I prayed Morocco held the prayer in your heart to be authorized to dinner praise Allaah and cry and weep you are between Maghrib and Isha did not Tgtb and if I prayed dinner grabbed to sleep and if I come sleep remember you from the ears of dinner to what has grown Are backbit about If one backbit about thank God and cry and weep on the Fajr and then to hold yourself to the back and make prayer more distress and Mark Zpk and backbiting them away and make them more thing you think of guilt and make them in front of you Stay away it.
3 - If the cause of rancor and competition for some people, one of the people see his colleague and companion preceded in something he has to repeat a great verse is echoed by a man nor woman in his heart hatred and envy, but I went from first forgiveness and sought refuge from the devil and say this verse "Do not make in our hearts Gul for those who believe "and the word echoed Gul's five or ten times.
Or say the second verse, "and we removed what in their hearts from Gal."

That's all I wanted to put
He says, "The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will come only from Allah a sound heart."
Asamouhh topic and if a bit long
God and accept your worship does not forget me the allegations
May peace and God's mercy and blessings
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1