The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attributes of God and the Prophet of mercy and compassion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Attributes of God and the Prophet of mercy and compassion Empty
PostSubject: Attributes of God and the Prophet of mercy and compassion   Attributes of God and the Prophet of mercy and compassion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 pm

A man entered the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , and found him accept his grandson
Hassan bin Ali - God bless them - , marveled man , and said : By Allah, O Messenger of God, I have ten sons, accepted none of them ever said to him, Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him : ( from ruthless ruthless ) [ agreed].

* What is the compassion ?
Mercy is tenderness , kindness and forgiveness. Muslim and compassionate heart , Agat Almlhov , and is made known , and assists the needy , and is kind to the poor and disadvantaged , and wipe the tears of orphans ; well with them , and enters them happy .

God's mercy :
And God says : { God is better kept a merciful } [Yusuf: 64 ] .
We always echo in our first : ( In the name of God the Merciful ) . The Prophet peace be upon him : ( what God created the creatures he has written over the throne : The Rahmati preceded my anger ) [ agreed].
Farahmp God - the Almighty - wide, but does not know the extent of it, he says: {And My mercy encompasses all things Vsaketbha for those who fear [custom : 156 ] . The Prophet, peace be upon him : ( Making God of mercy hundred part , grabbed ninety-nine , and down into the ground one part , it is that part Ttrahm creations ; even raise an animal Hafarha for her son for fear of being hit by ) [ agreed].
Mercy of the Prophet peace be upon him :
Mercy and compassion of the highlights of the ethics of the Prophet peace be upon him , has been described by Allah in the Koran so, he says : { I came to you a messenger from yourselves, it is dear to you cursed keen believers Merciful } [ Repentance : 128 ] . He says that the Prophet peace be upon him : { We sent thee mercy for workers } [ Prophets : 107 ] .
He says: { the great mercy of God Lent if you're rough and the heart to shake around } [ Al-Imran: 159 ] .

Mercy of humans :
The Prophet peace be upon him : ( mercy of the earth , bless you from the sky ) [ Tabarani and ruling , and said peace be upon him : ( The believers in their mutual love , mercy and compassion ; like the body ; If the member complained , falter, the rest of the body to ensure and fever ) [Muslim] .

The Muslim mercy itself , that protected than harm her in this world and the Hereafter ; Veptad from sin , and draw closer to God, acts of worship , and hardens himself downloaded what can not tolerate , and bypassing all the harm the body from disease , it hurts his body smoking or drugs ... to the other . Muslim and ruthless animal , Muslim Farahmp include all creatures including animals .
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Attributes of God and the Prophet of mercy and compassion
Page 1 of 1