The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not necessarily

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Not necessarily Empty
PostSubject: Not necessarily   Not necessarily I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 pm

The name of God the Merciful * Not necessarily that you have a say in all coming down, or issue, or a problem. * If you opinion on something, it is not necessarily that shown, and if you want to be shown that it is not necessarily shown every one or every occasion. * If it is not necessarily that eternity cramps in its formulation, or Sufis are blindly loyal to him, or do you think it is a right not done wrong in the hands of his successor. * If Khalvk opinion of a people is not necessarily to be the enemy of the offender, or jeopardized, or envious. * And not necessarily if none of the people criticized that seeks to injure, and dropping, and abuse him, and stripped of all good. * If not necessarily disagree with that one Taade, and calls for his hostility, and defamed him as much as you can. * And not necessarily if you and the people of a feud that movement of this rivalry to each of the related order, carrying the slogan: (with me or against me). It is sufficient that the limited rivalry between the owners as much as possible. * And not necessarily if you write an article, or a poem that goes on words, or pages, or the purest, but enough so the arrival of the idea, if I arrived at the lowest cost and shorter term Vmak. * And not necessarily if I spoke, or Dakhlt, or expressed the viewpoint that Ttzad speak, Vtthagl the listeners or audience without justification so long as the purpose of the speech made, and because it is said: (I wish continued better than to say: I wish I was silent). If this logo took a moment from the hearts of many, we handed over to the glut of redundancy and overload, and headache prolongation, and Alamlal.
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Not necessarily
Page 1 of 1