The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The stars of heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The stars of heaven Empty
PostSubject: The stars of heaven   The stars of heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:11 am

In the name of God the Merciful Every Muslim person knows that the noble Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - they are the best of creation after the apostles and prophets, and their hearts purest and fearing hearts after the heart of the Prophet - peace be upon him - and the hearts of the apostles and prophets - peace be upon them - and they Apr this nation hearts and deepest note and least Tklva, and perfecting God - the Almighty - and most of them fear Allah - the Almighty - and the best of us when God - the Almighty -. It is the assets of the Sunnis and the community love the Companions of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - because they are the companions of the RING of the apostles and prophets, they leap legislation, and who said those assets brand Abu Jafar al-Tahawi - Almighty God's mercy - saying: (The love of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -, not overfed in love with one of them, and do not dissociate ourselves from one of them, and hate of hates them, and without the goodness reminds them. nor remind them, but okay, and their love of religion, faith and charity, and hatred heresy and hypocrisy and tyranny. and prove succession after the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: first of Abu Bakr - may Allah be pleased with him - in preference to him and presentation on all of the nation, then to Omar bin al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - and then to Uthman - may Allah be pleased with him - and then to Ali bin Abi Talib - may Allah be pleased with him - they caliphs and imams Mutanassrin, and that the ten nominated Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and preached to heaven on what saw them the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and saying the right, they are: Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman, Ali, Talha and Zubair , and Saad, and happy, and Abdul Rahman bin Auf, Abu Abeida a secretary of this nation - may Allah be pleased with them all -, it is best to say the companions of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and his wives is pure from all defilement, and Dhiryate holy of every abomination ; was acquitted of hypocrisy. The predecessor of the former scientists, and then of followers - good people, impact and the people of jurisprudence and to consider - do not remember, but gratitude, and mentioned it on the bad is the way). The male virtue Almighty in his great BOOK in several places, including the verse: ((Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are severe against disbelievers and merciful among themselves see them Rkaaa prostrate they desire as well as from God and Radwana Simahm in their faces from the effect of prostration so like them in the Torah and the same number in the Bible Kzra out Htoh storeys sat up on its market dislikes farmers to spite them infidels God promised those who believe and do good deeds them forgiveness and a great reward)), said Hafiz Ibn Kathir - Almighty God's mercy -: (It is this verse grabbed Imam Malik - Almighty God's mercy - in his novel stamped Shiites who hate the Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - he said, because they Agazawnhm and Gaz companions is an infidel to this verse. concurred range of scientists to do so. conversations in the virtues of the companions and the Prevention of exposure to them Bmadsh many, and enough praise God for them, and satisfaction with their . then said: (Allah has promised those who believe and do good deeds of them) of this statement for sex, (forgiveness), namely: for their sins. (And a great reward) ie reward you very much and they had a decent, God promised the right and sincerity, does not break nor alter, and all of traced the impact of the companions, it is in their judgment, and they credited the precession and perfection which is not touched by it one of this nation, God bless them and Erdahm, make Jannat Paradise shelter, and he did. Said Muslim in his Saheeh: Tell us Yahya bin Yahya, narrated Abu Muawiya, Aloamc, from Abu Salih, from Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: Do not insult my friends fu my hand if that one of you spent like a gold realized someone not Nsifh D). A true Muslim Imam - Almighty God's mercy - for my father Buraydah from his father - may Allah be pleased with them - said: prayed Morocco with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and then we said, if we sat down until pray with him dinner said: Fjelsna went out, we said: (you still here?) said: O Messenger of Allah prayed with you Morocco and then we sit down even pray with you dinner said: (Well done or rightly) said: he raised his head to the sky and was often lifted his head to the sky and said: (star safely to heaven, if you go stars came the sky threatened, and I am safe for my friends if I went came my friends what they are promised, and my friends safe for my nation, if he went my friends came to my nation as promised), said Imam Nawawi - Almighty God's mercy -: (meaning to talk to the stars as long as they remain sky is lingering, if Ancdert stars and scattered in the resurrection and Hunt sky Fanftrt and splintered and went, and he said - peace be upon him -: (I am safe for my friends if I went came my friends what they are promised), namely: of discord and war, and the rebound from bounced from the Bedouins and the different hearts and so on, which foreshadowed his frank has SIGNED all that. saying - peace be upon him -: (and my friends safe for my nation, if he went my friends came to my nation as promised) means the emergence of fads and accidents in religion and sedition in it, and the rising of the century the devil and the emergence of Roman and others to them and the violation of the city, Mecca, is that these are all of miracles - peace God be upon him -). Finally .. the Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - star and Accessories sky of this nation, and honor every honor in their followers, and make every gal for defending them and save their status and deployment of affection, and has received many ahaadeeth which is skyrocketing in their favor because they are in fact a loop link between the nation and the prophet - peace be upon him - If you cut this episode in any way mean cutting link the nation Npiha - peace be upon him - and therefore not permissible to discuss the fairness of the Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - after the justice of God and the Holy Messenger - peace be upon him - to them, and says that the bounty of the companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - Basahbh, it is not permissible for others to measure them himself and make himself a judgment on them. We ask God Almighty to Brcolna brings us together - peace be upon him - and his companions valued customers and our parents and we loved in God and Ahbona in the highest paradise.
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

The stars of heaven
Page 1 of 1