The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Status will

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Status will Empty
PostSubject: Status will   Status will I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:58 pm

1. When you say "Beware of worship ," it must be the will of God alone, and worship will move from your heart.

2. When you say " Beware we use " You do not want help from others.

3. The virtue of business will confined bones and important tasks , ( Actions are but by intentions ).

4. A small Kbernh employer will, Lord work great Hakrth the faith.

5. His work is not insured offer Zaúla or false thank people , he says all the faithful : " We do not want you to penalty and Ahkoura the " was punished " if this was your penalty and was your quest graciously " and is the paradise of God.

6. Oh preferred will! .. Who wanted good , and if he did not do his work, and wanted to evil and did not do as if he did not return it .

7. The sincere will of a special luster and distinctive taste , featuring between the folds phrases , and hang on the walls of history, located in the melancholy hearts , and Istnba the tears Mkamenh .

8. Reply goodness in your steps and your words ! ... And the rest cost plus.

9. When he wanted Omar Al Hedaya guided him , and when he wanted to Abu Jahl seduction أضله the God ( unless we insist Islam one Amrain the ! ) Was the Omar bin Khattab disciple guidance.

10. You want and I want to do what God wants.

11. If one robbed owned all the power except the power of the will, to re- everything will rob him .

12. Want the face of God received Fadlallah , people want the face received praise followed by ذما of the .

13. To satisfy one , easier for you to satisfy two , how those who want to satisfy all people, in anger one ! ?

14. How do you want of satisfaction does not have anything to you ? ! .. And want to get angry with his hand the whole thing ? !

15. If good Orontes between the satisfaction of God and Satan satisfaction satisfaction of God chose , Fuwa alas ! ! To choose from wants , and does what it does not want, in satisfaction of wants.

16. When you tell me I can not! Helped ,

And when you say I do not know ! Taught ,

And when you say I do not want to ! And invited .

17. Of Hereafter wanted to take sentences including pregnancy, and who wants his people, there is a camel and not sentences !

18. " If they want to go out to have prepared him several , but hated God انبعاثهم the فثبطهم and said اقعدوا with laggards " if they wanted to go out for were the mujahideen , but they wanted to be hypocrites and on top of that sitting .

19. He wanted to meet with God, God wanted to meet him , and hated to meet God wanted God's misery .

20. Of willpower that he wanted something that got him , and God 's will above all wills " and what Chaan except as Allah wills "

21. Do not look at the pitcher , but look at the Mafany , and do not look to your business , but see those Disclaimer .
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Status will
Page 1 of 1