The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke and fog effect on the heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Smoke and fog effect on the heart Empty
PostSubject: Smoke and fog effect on the heart   Smoke and fog effect on the heart I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Medical study sounded the alarm as a result of high levels of pollution seriously , to multiply rates polluting particles known as " smog " and that baptized raise Mkhataralasabh of the heart attacks and serious heart problems .

It is noteworthy that the air pollutant Paljziat very small toxic and known as the "me. Um - 10", has revealed "European Union" that the safe limit allowed for such molecules toxic is 50 micrograms per cubic meter , but the new study confirms that the harmful effects of these particles may get below this level .

This comes at a time when researchers compare the data on average daily concentration of particles " My . Um -10 " in " Brescia " the Italian , has exceeded international levels permitted during the period from 2004 to 2007.

Also confirmed the presence of a statistically significant disabilities between the levels of molecules "My . Um -10 " between the numbers of people who have heart attacks and acute coronary syndrome , in which case the patient is exposed to problems in the supply of blood to the heart muscle suddenly .

The data indicate that for every additional 10 micrograms of particles "mother. My -10 " toxic , there is a 3% increase in the chances of developing heart disease , according to the latest estimates from the " European Society of Cardiology
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1