The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treatment servants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Treatment servants Empty
PostSubject: Treatment servants   Treatment servants I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 pm

In the name of God, thank God, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah and on his family and companions. After:

Yes God we no one يحصيها, and those blessings that there is almost no house of our homes from a server or a maid. The server is running in the district of House Hawwaij daily peer wages earned, which typically live within the confines of the household who serve them. This harness God some slaves to some: {We divided them living in this life, and we raised some of them above others to take each other glorious Lord's mercy is better than collecting} [decoration: 32].

Usually people ask server performance rights, but one of us asked himself: What right servant? Male or female?

The best role model in this section - in other areas of life and religion - is the owner of great creation Abdullah and His Messenger Muhammad, peace be upon him {Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a good example} [parties: 21].

In our time, there are homes - and thankfully - where servants are treated well, but on the other side there is the server wrongs do not lead their full rights, and therefore it must be remembered bad consequence of injustice and warning of an understatement rights. But our intention server in this letter to replicate deal with on a daily basis, and Snodz Here are some gift peace be upon him in a transaction server and accessible from evidence the Quran and Sunnah and biography Ancestors in this section, and God bless and to the Straight Path.

Hassan treated

This is a big door of the gates of righteousness, which the breeding of the same humility. He was master of humans may Allah bless him and good people in a transaction server. Says servant Anas, may Allah be pleased with him: «Fajdmth on urban travel and what he told me something she created not made this way, not for something I did not I do not, do not make this so [Bukhari].

Educated his religion

It is a good treatment SERVER Muslim to teach serviced necessary things religion starting Oneness of God Almighty is the most important tasks and duties which then Maémh of his religion such as prayer, fasting, and speak out for fads, many who come to the service come from their environments some fads religious, especially come infested environments these things. There is no doubt that the master of the house is a shepherd and a server is one of his flock so he doomsday responsible for denying what he sees him from evil, he said the Prophet, peace be upon him: «not you is a shepherd, and each of you is responsible for his flock [agreed]. It omissions many people know that his servant to go out for himself the Zakat breaks when the expiration of Ramadan, or at least take him power of attorney to pay it serviced him. If the server is Muslim Vdaute to Islam is very good as he said the Prophet, peace be upon him to Ali, may Allah be pleased with him: «I swear because God guide your man and one is better for you than to have you red camels [agreed].

Pardon

Who among us does not make mistakes? Who among us if he makes a mistake does not like to forgive him and relieved him? So too the server.
Said Abdullah bin Umar: «A man came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: O Messenger of Allah! How forgive server? Fasted the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Then he said: O Messenger of Allah! How forgive server? He said: every day seventy times [Muslim].

Right of the salary

There may be an understatement server salary nor delayed him it is his right and the secretariat serviced. God says: Verily, Allah commands you to make over trusts to their owners, and if you judge between people you judge with justice that God admonishes graces that God was Hearer, Seer} [women: 58], Vhim right violation and disobedience to the Lord of the heavens and the earth. It warns rights be deducted God on Judgment Day if youve employee wages, Bukhaari narrated from Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said: «God said: three I adversary Day of Resurrection: a man gave me then betrayed, and a man who sold free eats its price, and a man hired employees Vastopy a him and did not give him his wages.

Spending on the server

And spending on the server or servers charity of spender reward Andallah the Almighty, has urged the Prophet peace be upon him spending on the server because it is close and please be this charity with good effect in the same towards serviced, it is comes from his country and sets only to gain sustenance solver supports it himself and others. Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him said: «the command of the Prophet peace be upon him charity, said a man: I have dinars. Said: spend it on yourself. Said: I have another. Said: spent on your wife. Said: I have another. Said: spent on your server, then you saw [Bukhari].

It does not cost overworked

Server as well as the rights that does not cost of business is overworked or outside his responsibilities agreement or custom. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger (God's peace be upon him said: «owned food and كسوته, and cost of the work only tolerate» [Narrated by Muslim]. If a person does not cost only owned endure first free Valkhadem. If there is work to be serviced him Vlienh carries with him what is overworked. Abu Dhar, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet, peace be upon him said: «... Not Tklvohm what overcome them, Kfattmohm overcome them Voaanohm [agreed].

Not insulted or beaten

It is a good transaction server not insulted or beaten. Roy Abdullah bin Masood may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him, he said: «Accept invitations, nor تردوا gift, not Tdharbwa Muslims» [Narrated by Ahmad]. This Messenger of Allah peace be upon him not to reach out to one only in Jihad, also said the mother of believers Aisha: «What struck messenger of Allah upon him something never in his hand, nor a woman, nor a servant, but labors in the cause of Allah» [Narrated by Muslim].
It was peace be upon him recommends that, narrated Umaamah may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him accept and him Ghulaman Vohb one of Ali ibn Abi Talib may Allah be pleased with him said: «Do not hit him; I have been forbidden from hitting people praying, and I saw him praying since أقبلنا »[Bukhari]. As the Prophet peace be upon him mention his companions to be gentle with the server for his compassion on them, for the server to improve treatment, and his companions in order not endure iniquity. It was narrated that Abu Mas'ood, may Allah be pleased with him said: «I hit a boy me and I heard behind me a voice: I know the father of Massoud! God I appreciate you you, Valtvt If is the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: O Messenger of Allah! Is a free-to-face God. He said: But if you do not, the Vank fire, or a touch of fire »[Narrated by Muslim]. God is kind and loves kindness and confers upon kindness is not giving the violence also true for the Prophet, peace be upon him. One of the most evil that some people deliberately hit a server on the face and in the humiliation, which is so contrary to something Prophet, peace be upon him, who said: «No one ensures face not Adharpinh» [Bukhari].

Eat a server from eating household

The fact that the server less social status of serviced they should not be his food lowest level of it, but that these houses of God on the subjects in this worldly life. So urged the Prophet peace be upon him to satisfy this need with the server, narrated that Abu Dhar may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him, said: «The brothers Julkm them God under your hands, it was his brother under his Vlaitamh than eat and wear, which is worn, not Tklvohm overcome them Kfattmohm overcome them Voaanohm [agreed].
Haafiz Ibn Hajar said: "Any: slaves and servants If the server (cook) cooking for the household, they should allow him to eat cooked, it may smell this eating and saw Fattaguet same to him." He was asked Jabir, may Allah be pleased with him for a server guy if suffice hardship and free, he said: «commanded the Prophet, peace be upon him to call him the ball one to feed him the eaters Vlaitamh in his hand» [Narrated by Ahmad]. And Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him for the Prophet, peace be upon him said: 'If one of you came servant his food not يجلسه him Velinolh summit or summits, or eaters or أكلتين, it Crown treatment [agreed]. Then feed server charity, like feeding the self, wife and child. Narrated Miqdaam bin Ma'diyakrib may Allah be pleased with him that he heard the Prophet peace be upon him say: «What fed yourself is yours charity, and fed your child is yours charity, and fed your husband is yours charity, and fed the servant is yours charity» [Narrated by Ahmad] .

Not without a man servant

It is a good treatment of women dedicated servers that are not seen her employer is not free it is not his mahram Ogerh him, a secretariat in the neck. This comes under the general command of turning a blind eye and is forbidden to be alone with non-mahram woman. The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: «No man is alone with a woman except with a mahram» [Bukhari]. And also the man that knows his sons this creation if age discrimination.

Not without women Boukhadamha in unfolding his

For women, it is not permissible for her to free Boukhadamha not to see what is forbidden to look at, it is not her mahram employee then, and his reign in looking and being alone foreign rule as in the previous talk. The woman was the maid better than men because server relationship is usually at most times with the lady of the house. It is common evil woman riding the car with the driver Mtatrh unveiled, that contrary to the command of the Prophet peace be upon him, though taking care not to commit this sin the maintenance of the server (the driver) for sin and save to the same religion and sedition.

Seal on the server

It was the practice of the predecessor to appoint servants themselves do not leave their money Hmla, he may encourage the server to theft and dishonesty. If keeping people the money and حليهم House to reach the hands of the servants of the benefit service in two ways:
First: they Issanon from the guilt of theft.
The second: that if something has not thought their bad thought.
Abi high (followers) said: "We were told that we conclude on the server, and Nkal, and prepare it, hate to get used to create the ill, or think of us thought bad." [Bukhari].
Gilani said: "Because our hearts and double seal and counting reassure conservation, and Anhsm greed slaves and servants do not Ajtrion theft and betrayal, they Issanon guilt, and we texts for their mistrust."
It was Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him longer pieces of meat what was his servant come from the market, and when he sat down to eat was ordering his servant sit down with him, was asked once: you are pieces of meat if the server came out and then do not even let him eat with you! He said: "purest of the chest, there goes the illusion that taking something from him."
And Salman, may Allah be pleased with him said: "I am prepared Iraq on both servers for fear of conjecture", any fear that think poorly of him. Iraq is the bone that eat meat. [Bukhari].

Pray for the server, do not pray for it!

May forbade Holy Prophet peace be upon him for that call on ourselves or our livelihood God boy, servants and money, he said peace be upon him: «Do not let yourselves, do not let your children, do not let the Khaddmkm, do not let the money, do not agree of the Almighty God hour Neil tender responds to you »[Narrated by Abu Dawood].

This Messenger of Allah him and calls for his servant Anas, says Anas, may Allah be pleased with him: «What is left is better afterlife minimum not only called me, said: O Arozkh money and a son and blessed him when [agreed]. The watering peace be upon him once called those given him to drink, he said: «Oh God fed me and fed Esq from Osagana» [Narrated by Muslim].
Al-Nawawi said: "the benediction of the optimizer and the server."

Who among us was in good treatment for his servant to invite him if he came to him his food and drink?!

Conclusion:

Finally, remember that the box of sex work! The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: «ruthless people do not, God bless his soul [agreed]. And that if you adjusted and Okstt was you spot a great God Almighty, it promised truthful peace be upon him: «The Almkstin God, the pulpits of light, on the right hand Rahman Almighty, and both hands right, who adjust the like and their families and what Lua» [Narrated by Muslim]. And remember prayer of the Prophet peace be upon him: «O guardian of my nation is something Vhq them فاشقق, and guardian of my nation is something فرفق their فارفق» [Narrated by Muslim]. This ماتيسر collected at the door of the treatment of the servants in the law of the Prophet peace be upon him, who left good but upon us nor evil, but we warned him, prayers of Allah and peace be upon him, and thank God.
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Treatment servants
Page 1 of 1