The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unjust consequence in the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Unjust consequence in the world Empty
PostSubject: Unjust consequence in the world   Unjust consequence in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:06 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

No matter how long the night of injustice Abhiyan only after shining light of Justice set out, and this scored some Arab lands in the current times, فهاهي peoples rebelling which swallowed - over the past years - injustice and humiliation may hook it up to the explosion in the popular protests that came out demanding their rights and freedom legitimate, and McCann one imagined that these systems tyrant, have ruled their people tyranny and oppression fall so quickly - as we have seen in Tunisia and Egypt and soon in Syria, God willing - and thus realize Almitrbeson of the infidel West and their tails Laggards that people if they want justice, pride and dignity, nothing stands in front - God willing - so raced these Almitrbeson and tails - as usual - in an ingratiating attempt to these rebellious peoples are new and in any way achieve their interests.

Observers of events accelerated strange to some Arab lands Istbashr succession fall regulations unjust Altagotah that were not considered to other, and this natural end of each unjust whatever force and Ola in the earth; because God - the Almighty - campus injustice to himself and make it a taboo among the slaves, and we lesson and a warning at the end of oppressors of nations and peoples previous whom God destroyed - the Almighty - strength and his might and greatness, how can it not? Has said - the Almighty -: ((Both took guilty Some of them sent him squall and some of them took him cry and some of them Khosva the earth and some of them drowned and was God to oppress but they wronged themselves)), and thus be the end of darkness and tyrants and their aides and Alraknin them over times and ages, and I admire a lot the words of Imam Hasan al-Basri - Almighty God's mercy -: (_khasltan of slave if Salehta Magistrate What else: to rely on darkness, and tyranny in the grace God said - Almighty -: ((incline not to those who wronged Vthompskm fire)), And God said - Almighty -: ((not Tzgua the meanwhile you angry)).

It is hoped the end of the oppressors and what happened to them from suffering and death - old and new - wonder of those wrongdoers tyrants who unrelenting them PAL until they see the innocent blood of the faithful bleed at the hands Zpanihm criminals ((what Nqmoa them that they believed in Allah, the Mighty Hamid)), and with all This injustice and tyranny we find them had fired for themselves and their associates unleashed, and fall into the swamps desires and suspicions, and over the border and violated taboos, and have spoken out disobedience and evil, and cajole bad scientists in legitimize the actions of these tyrants and they did it a manifestation of the right, but Following behind the wreckage of this transient world! Where are the words of Revolutionary Sufian - Almighty God's mercy - when the man asked him: (I sew clothes Sultan. Did I agents of darkness? Sufian said: but you out of darkness themselves, but agents of darkness who sells you the needle and thread).

No offense to injustice severe consequence, very Spite, tearing his family was torn, and exterminate evil genocide, and destroy homes, and-breaking ages, and makes his family to destruction, how frangible its nations, and dispersed by the groups, and ruined its forts, and Avni its generations , and fell by the states and governments, he said - the Almighty -: ((how broken the village was unfair and created after folk others)), and those who oppress people unlawfully, and tortured slaves, and they thought that the king and the power in their hands and money in their lockers and power in their bodies are bastions prevent them from God - the Almighty -; not let them know that the wrath of God is severe, but remember the words of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: ((God gives respite to the oppressor even if taken not يفلته then read: as well as taking your Lord when taking villages It is unfair that taking a painful severe)), and the imprisonment of Jafar bin Yahya bin Khalid البرمكي is his father, said to his father: (O my father, after the commands and prohibitions Osarna age restrictions, and wearing wool, and solitary. said: O Children call Mazloum Sirte at night Gflana it did not God overlooked them).

Finally ... It masterpieces biography Caliph Omar bin Abdul Aziz - Almighty God's mercy - that he asked ibn Haywah - Almighty God's mercy - for if his flock with the workers, he said: (I saw the unjust subdued, and the oppressed Mansora, and poor مبرورا, said: Praise be to God who gave me the Justice reassure to Reita hearts).
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Unjust consequence in the world
Page 1 of 1