The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

interpretation of the verses (2-43-100)of Surat Al A'araf and it's benfits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osaid88

interpretation of the verses (2-43-100)of Surat Al A'araf and it's benfits  Empty
PostSubject: interpretation of the verses (2-43-100)of Surat Al A'araf and it's benfits    interpretation of the verses (2-43-100)of Surat Al A'araf and it's benfits  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Verse 2
Saying {} any book this book {revealed unto thee} O Prophet {was not in your chest is nothing wrong with him} any shortness of it {warning} thy shirk and consequences of their error, and remember them the memory of believers.
And came in interpretation of the verse says: "critical" any narrow; any not thy bosom reporting; and means denied critical him; any not thy bosom not believe in him, I just you author, not just warning him of something of their faith or disbelief, and like him as saying says: "Perhaps you Bakha yourself" [Cave: 6] verse. He said: "Perhaps you Bakha yourself not to be believers" [poets: 3]. The doctrine of Mujahid and Qatada embarrassment here doubt, and this is no doubt disbelief but it is certainly narrow. And also says: "I know that thy bosom what they say" [Stone: 97]. It was: the speech of the Prophet, peace be upon him and be his slave

Verse 43
It Tehrhm inwardly taking away what the chests of Gul on each other, and rivers run from under their palaces, and they said thankful yes God to them: {Praise God who guided us to this} any action in favor of this reward any paradise and what they theirs, and decided a fact that guide them, which was punishable Paradise were not to get it for the fact that God is the one who guided them said: {what we used to guide us for the fact that guided us}, and then said God {came apostles of our Lord right} Vhahm people of disbelief and sins in the fire, and here we are people of faith and good deeds in paradise Vsedkt Apostles as I told him of the promise and intimidation, and ناداهم Lord Almighty is the one who guided them said: {what we used to guide us for the fact that guided us}, and then said God {came apostles of our Lord right} Vhahm people of disbelief and sins in the fire, and there We are people of faith and good deeds in paradise Vsedkt apostles told him of a promise and a stern warning, and called out to them the Lord Almighty: {telecom Paradise inherited for what ye} فيزاد so Enaimanm and maximize their happiness.
The interpretation of Alcrdobyzkr God Almighty blessed the people of Paradise disarmament rancor of their chests. And removal: Abstraction. And rancor: hatred inherent in the chest. The combination yields. Any Ozhibna in paradise what was in their hearts of rancor in the world. The Prophet peace be upon him: (rancor on the door of paradise Kmbark camels have removed God from the hearts of the faithful). It was narrated from Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, he said: I hope that I will be and Uthman, Talha and Zubair who said God in them: "taking away in chests of Gul."

Verse (100)
Any blindness who inherit the earth after her family was not clear to them after they did not know I had starch Osbnahm sins as we were who inherited their homes for their sins {and normalize their hearts, they do not hear} any and make their hearts deceiving not even aware of what they are told not understand what is meant them until perish as who perished before them.
. The interpretation of the verse "normalize" We print; he appellant. It was said: We Matov been, any share and normalize, and he signed last future site.

Benefits verses:
1 - the Koran is the source Nmarh the Prophet, peace be upon him and preaching including Hawwah of promise and intimidation, and human and anniversary.
2 - Do not enmity and envy in paradise.
3 - Hedaya is a gift from God not only requests it, not get it until its request to Him.
4 - ratified the apostles told him of the unseen and the other would.
5 - the sanctity of inattention and the necessity of male and vigilance.
6 - the sanctity of security cunning God.
7 - If secured cunning God ripe for losing inevitably solving.
8 - Obligation account including hit the first two, and leave what was the reason for their destruction.
Back to top Go down

interpretation of the verses (2-43-100)of Surat Al A'araf and it's benfits
Page 1 of 1