The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intercession of the Prophet peace be upon him Do you want to expect to receive? (Prefer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Intercession of the Prophet peace be upon him Do you want to expect to receive? (Prefer) Empty
PostSubject: Intercession of the Prophet peace be upon him Do you want to expect to receive? (Prefer)   Intercession of the Prophet peace be upon him Do you want to expect to receive? (Prefer) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Intercession of the Prophet peace be upon him Do you want to expect to receive? (Prefer)

Lovers of God: The happiest people unsuccessful in his worship God after the devotion to him to pray at the Prophet peace be upon him; it for acts of worship that draw near the slave to his master, and receive the manat in this world and the Hereafter, God Almighty says: {Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye who believe it arrived and handed recognition} Voktheroa of prayer and peace upon the chosen Prophet peace be upon him; God opens the doors of His mercy upon you, comes the great virtue of this act of worship in the Nord several reasons, including these:

1 - as a reason to raise the place of slave
It was narrated that Abu Talha al-Ansari, may Allah be pleased with him said: «became the messenger of Allah peace be upon him one day good self, sees the face of human beings, they said: O Messenger of God today is a good soul, believe in your face people, he said: Yes, came to me and come from the Lord Almighty Almighty said: Whoever prays you of your nation pray God wrote to him ten good deeds, and wiped his tenth disadvantage, and raise him ten degrees, responded like ». [Narrated by Ahmad and women].

2 - It is the cause of attaining his intercession peace be upon him, whether the prayer stand-alone, or combined with the means by asking him peace be upon him
It was narrated that Abu Darda may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: one who prays to be ten days and when Laban Convert to Islam). [Narrated by Tabarani, and horses in the Whole small.

And also what came from Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Aas, may Allah be pleased with them that he heard the Prophet peace be upon him say: When you hear the muezzin, say what he says, and then arrived at; it is to pray the blessings of peace be upon ten days, then the Cell to me means ; it is a status in Paradise not only should be the slaves of God, and I hope that I is; it asked me waseelah his intercession). [Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh].

Recipe prayer means as stated from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said, who said when he hears the call: "O Lord of this perfect call, and the prayer list, coming Muhammad is the way and virtue, and send it primarily commendable and promised him," dissolved his intercession the Day of Resurrection). [Bukhari Jabir bin Abdullah may Allah be pleased with him].

Among the ahaadeeth which urges prayers for the Prophet peace be upon him
What came from Abdullah ibn Mas'ud that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: «first people to me most of them on the Day of Resurrection prayer». [Narrated by Tirmidhi, and classed as saheeh by Ibn Haban.

Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: «I want to invite every Prophet, God willing, that I hide my invitation to my intercession the Day of Resurrection». [Agreed].

And it may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: «Every prophet call is answered, Vtjl every prophet of his call, and I hid my call for the intercession of my Day of Resurrection, they are Naila, God willing, who died of my nation does not associate anything with Allaah» . [Reported by Muslim].

Jabir bin Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: given a five Aathen not before me, and he mentioned intercession. [Agreed].

Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: «I am Mr. Adam was born on the Day of Resurrection, and the first to bolt his grave, and the first intercessor and the first combined». [Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh].

We must show types of intercession
Types of intercession: Department of the scholars of intercession to the following:

1 - the first of a competent, our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him from the horror of a fallow situation accelerate the calculation.
2 - Intercession for people who enter Paradise without reckoning.
3 - Intercession in increasing degrees of some of the people of Paradise.
4 - Intercession in the output of some of the income of the fire of the culprits

It was narrated from Abdullah ibn Umar said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: the choice between intercession and to enter the portion of my Paradise, I took the intercession; because it is more general and Okvy. Otrunha of the pious believers!! No, but they are guilty of sinning Almtlothin). [Reported by Imam Ahmad and Ibn Majah, Al-Albaani said: It is true, without saying it ..).

And also what was narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, he said: O Messenger of God said to one of the happiest people intercession the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him «I thought, O Abu Hurayrah, that do not ask me about this talk one of the first from you; what I saw of your eagerness to talk, the happiest people Bashvaotai Day of Judgment, said there is no god but Allah) sincerely from his heart, or the same». [Bukhari].

5 - Intercession for people who go to Hell Astoajabua not gain entry.
It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him from the Prophet peace be upon him said: My intercession for the people of my sins). [Reported by Imam Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi and Al-Albani said talk is true.

It should be noted about this hadeeth is that a lot of people poring over this modern and persist in the commission of Kabaúro sins is obligatory upon a Muslim that is not dominated by what came from the texts of promise in the Koran and talk to the policies included two of the warnings so as not to lead him to commit Maahramh God for saying the Almighty: {Ovomnoa God is not safe from cunning plan of Allah except the people who the losers}.

3 It is in pushing the cause of worries and forgiveness of sins;

It was narrated from Ubayy ibn Ka'b, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of God if he went two-thirds of the night he said: «O people, remember Allah, remember Allah, came Alrajfah followed by collateral, including death came, death came with it». My father said: I said, O Messenger of Allaah, I pray you, how I make my prayer to you? He said: «What you want», said: I said quarter? He said: «What you want, the more it is good for you». I said: Valencef? He said: «What you want, the more it is good for you». I said: Two-thirds? He said: «What you want, the more it is better», I said: I make my prayer to you all? He said: «If you wish, and forgive you your sins». [Reported by Imam Ahmad, Tirmidhi, and classed as hasan by al-Albaani] In the novel to Imam Ahmad: (So is sufficient for the Almighty God what is taken care of worldly affairs and pants).

The best of the times in which pray upon the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him is Friday, all time, where desirable (especially in the morning and evening).

So what was narrated from Aws ibn Aws Da God with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: [/ color [color = # 3300FF]] «One of the best your days on Friday, when God created Adam, and when arrested, and the bloating, and the shock, the righteous of the prayer, the prayer before the ». They said: How have you been our prayer Ermt? He said: «Allah Almighty has forbidden the earth to consume our bodies». [Narrated by Ibn Haban in his Saheeh and horses]

After this, I would recommend reading the book (Afhaam the virtue of praying to Muhammad best creatures) by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn values.

The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: Shall I not tell fine deeds breed when Mlikkm and lift it in Drjatkm, and better for you than giving gold and paper, good for you from receiving your enemy, Fadharbwa necks and Tdharbwa their necks They said: Yes, he said: Allah.
Has been amended ten slaves, and wrote him a hundred good, and it erased a hundred bad, and had a Hrza of the devil in his day until evening, and did not come better than one brought by only one work more than that. (Agreed).

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1