The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some words about the vication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osaid88

some words about the vication Empty
PostSubject: some words about the vication   some words about the vication I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

Self is always looking for new, and always seeking to change.

Study and work, is a daily routine for the student and the employee.

With engaging in this routine, we feel bored sometimes, and sometimes feel bored.

Fathtaj self to rest, and you need to change, and you need to break this routine.

Pferanha leave comes, the joy felt by small and large.

The joy away from school daily, the joy away from homework, the joy away from the school systems.

These days, with joy turns to boredom large; the tedium of negligence in the prayers, and a waste of groups.

The tedium of some of the wrong behaviors and a lot of bad acts.

The tedium of moral anarchy perpetrated by some young people under the pretext of wasting time and killing the void, and does not know it kills poor morals and destroy virtuous behaviors.

Turned night to day in their conviction, until the streets became crowded at night and the day turned to night, You can hardly see but little in the day.

It became very natural to see the youth gatherings, disturbing and bizarre behavior, and injury to people.

Very natural to hear the sound of loud music disturbs the streets before their visitors.

Very natural to see young people mosques crying, crying after them, crying negligence.

With these images the dark there is light for this generation, the light of the youth knew the meaning of the holiday, they knew the value of time, the youth sought to develop themselves, young people sought for the development of

Their skills, young people have maintained their prayers, young people have contributed to the advancement of their communities.

The solution to these images is to guide young people sound guidance, to take advantage of this leave.

Benefit offering a clear plan and goals as possible, and see the bright, illuminated for this young man to that leave.

Vtnqda leave has benefited in part or loved many aspects, culturally, socially, religiously, mathematically.

Put those aspects in an interesting and enjoyable.

With faith in the importance of these times, and with the cooperation of great benefit to get out of this leave, to be achieved after isolating the help of Allah Almighty and pray for lasting success.

- And you, my dear young man:

Have you thought about in the Quran? If yes; Valajazh opportunity to save whatever you can.
Did you think to master a specific language? If yes; Valajazh opportunity to master a specific language.
Have you thought about mastering work on the computer? If yes; Valajazh opportunity to master the use of computers.
Did you think to identify some areas? If yes; Valajazh opportunity to learn some of the areas in your country.
Have you thought about visiting the Holy Mosque, the Mosque of the Prophet peace be upon him? If yes; Valajazh opportunity to do so.
There are lots and lots of big business can accomplish on leave, only systems of your time and arrange your schedule.

I ask God to me and to guide you and guide you.

Huda:

The Almighty said: ((* age and that man is in lost)).

Nour of the Year:

Said - peace be upon him - as in Sahih Al-Bukhari: ((Namtan two blessings which many people health and free time))

A flash:

Ibn Mas'ud - may God be pleased with him -: (What's something I regretted my regret on the day the sun sets, the lack of it for me, did not increase when practical).
Back to top Go down

some words about the vication
Page 1 of 1