The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hadith there is no heart isn't in Alrahman hands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osaid88

Hadith there is no heart isn't in Alrahman hands Empty
PostSubject: Hadith there is no heart isn't in Alrahman hands   Hadith there is no heart isn't in Alrahman hands I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:41 pm

- About the pendulum Ben Simon hamate may Allah be pleased with him, he says: I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: «from the heart only between two fingers of Rahman willing, set up, willing deflexion» The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: «O Mold my heart to hearts proved your religion, and the balance, however, Rahman, raises some people, and reduces the other to the Day of Resurrection »Governor said: This is a true Muslim, was reported from; corroborating the attribution is true, from Anas ibn Malik ...
+ Ozag: Amal on the right

+ And hadeeth was narrated by Ibn Abi Hatim as well as in his interpretation, and the people in al-Bayhaqi, and Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh, and Abdullah bin Hamid in his Musnad, and others ....

- Abd-Allaah ibn 'Amr ibn al-Aas said he heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: The hearts of the sons of Adam are between two fingers of Rahman beat as one, spend as he pleases ... Then he said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: O Exchange Bank hearts hearts on obeying *= Muslim, Ahmad and women in the major and board: O Exchange Bank hearts our hearts to the obedience ...

- Al-Ahmed, and women in the major and the son of a duck in readability, and Abu Ali Moussalli, and Abdul Hamid Bin ... From the hadeeth of Aisha, and the board: Bank of hearts I proved my heart for your obedience ...

Benefits
1 - The hearts in God's hands turns them as He wills.
2 - the fear of God in good times and bad times in the open and secret.
3 - the ages in God's hands.

Judge Raouf Abdul Qadeer Manaawi in

- When he lifted his gaze to the sky said: O my bank hearts proved to obedience ... Halimi said: This is teaching him to his nation to be inherent in the place of fear of looting Mhfiqin luck is safe from the waste of good deeds and follow the desires ....

And Ibn Hajar al-Fath:
Meaning of the hadeeth: that God is acting in the hearts of His slaves as will not refuse to do anything which does not miss the will of said oval: in the proportion of the volatility of hearts to God's notice that he takes the hearts of His slaves and Ichaelha to one of His creation, and in supplication peace be upon him, "O Mold hearts proved my heart for your religion, "a reference to the coverage for the slaves of the prophets and even raise the suspicion of fancy that they are excluded from it, mentioning in particular the same notification that the same pure if lacking to resort to God Almighty Lack other who is more deserving of this without him ....

Yes, what of God's creation of the sons of Adam from his heart that man is not between two of the fingers of God,
God willing, set up by the Almighty,
God willing, deflection,
We ask God our Lord
That deviates from our hearts, not after it has guided us and ask Him to bless us with Him, He is the mercy of Wahab

Mold my heart to hearts proved your religion ..

O Exchange Bank hearts hearts on obedience
Back to top Go down

Hadith there is no heart isn't in Alrahman hands
Page 1 of 1