The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Certainty that the income and the term, however, God Almighty ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omaml

Certainty that the income and the term, however, God Almighty .. Empty
PostSubject: Certainty that the income and the term, however, God Almighty ..   Certainty that the income and the term, however, God Almighty .. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Certainty that the income and the term the hands of God alone:
The belief that the provision and term, however, God alone is part of fatalism, faith to the extent that believes in the human that everything in this universe has of God - the Almighty - does not count is estimated in said bin silent worship to his son, You will never taste the reality of faith until know that what has befallen you never have missed and what misses you never have befallen you heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: The first thing that God created the pen and said to him type, says the Lord, and what to write, said type amounts of all things until the time I built I heard the Messenger of Allah him and says he died of something other than this is not me. Narrated by Abu Dawood (4700).
Valrozk UL-term and inevitable, and can not be more than one in the sustenance that does not detract from, nor
May be a delay in you, or provide it.
Abdullah bin Masood may Allah be pleased with him said: Tell us the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, a truthful and trustworthy that: he becomes in his mother's womb for forty days or forty nights, and the leech like him then be embryo like him then send him the king call to prayer four words writes his living and him and his work and the two or happy then breathed into him the one of you to work the work of the people of Paradise so as not to be with him only arm Fasbak him the book thereby acting work of the people of Hell enters the fire, although one of you to work the work of the people of Hell even be with him only arm Fasbak him the book thereby acting job of the people then a paradise. Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah and Ahmad.
The poet said:

If it was anchored in the rock of deaf * * * * * in the sea Mmoumh Meles aspects
Livelihood for Abdul Oprah God Ansdat * * * * * so as to lead him all the
Or if their behavior under the antithesis of the seven * * * * * Easy to God near Mracaha
Until the board receives the luck in his * * * * * either divorced by and only used to get her

The prophet of God said to Solomon peace be upon him asked ant: How much you eat in? She said: eat plum wheat, he put a prophet of God Solomon plum wheat, and went a whole year, looked at her, whispers have eaten a single grain of wheat and kept the other, said to her: 'O Ant Did not tell me that you eat each year plum wheat?! Why eat one pill? Ant said: O prophet of God Solomon, plum you eat wheat and I am uncertain, confident that God would send Razek to another, but I know what you are, which I assumed was my livelihood was afraid they would forget me so I ate grain and other grain saved for next year.
The poet says:

Let the ingredients are in Oantha * * * * * not only carefree Tpetn
Between the blink of an eye and Antbahtha * * * * * God changes from event to event
Among the people, so be moderate Kalmazan * * * * * nor my uncle and The Tcoln a free
Not only cut the head of the riding * * * * * is not large money Almnaya
Back to top Go down

Certainty that the income and the term, however, God Almighty ..
Page 1 of 1