The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of Ibrahim, peace be upon him with his son Ismail peace be upon him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The story of Ibrahim, peace be upon him with his son Ismail peace be upon him Empty
PostSubject: The story of Ibrahim, peace be upon him with his son Ismail peace be upon him   The story of Ibrahim, peace be upon him with his son Ismail peace be upon him I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Different story of Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him stories of other prophets, Faberahim peace be upon him nicknamed the father of the prophets and the sheikh of the monotheists, The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him proud and say: "I am Abdullah in the Book and the Seal of the Prophets, and Adam Mnagdl in mud, and Sanbikm interpretation that , call my father Abraham, and Bichara Issa his people, and the vision of my mother, who saw that he got out his lack of light lit up the Levant, as well as see the mothers of the prayers of the prophets of God to them, "narrated by Ahmad in his Musnad.

I have mentioned Al-Ibrahim on 12 of the Koran are: cattle, bees and Abraham and the prophets and stone and Mary Hood, poets, and spider decoration and Scatterers and Saffat.

The best the Imam Zamakhshari when summarized for us the story of Abraham with the polytheists said: well arranged Ibrahim words with the polytheists when he asked them first what they worship a question destined not questioning and then scattered to their gods enthroned her that it does not harm nor benefit, see or hear their tradition of their fathers ancients, Vksrh and directed to be compromised as well as to have an argument.

And images matter in the same without them even get rid of them to Allah, Vazm would and the number of grace of thermoplastic creation and inception until his death with please in the afterlife of his mercy, and then followed that up that the advocates' calls the faithful, and prayed to him invocation Alowaben, and then plug it by mentioning the Day of Resurrection and reward and punishment of Allaah and pay him at that time the polytheists of remorse and grief at what they were when the error, and wished the ball into the world to believe and obey.

So was Abraham peace be upon him also to complete the message of uniformity, has met with rejection, of his people to plot against the symptoms and the degree of the force in the fire and that God said to the fire: be coolness and peace for Abraham.

If we look at the story of Abu Ibrahim, the prophets, we find a nation that he was alone, as described by God, otherwise how can plague all these tribulations, however patient and stand up and be an example to those who come after him?

1 - to see the same style and length of the call when he entered and broke the idols of his people, and then confronted style cynicism and fear none of the mighty wrath of his father and friend. And even to see the reflections in the twilight of the planets and the sun making an argument on the invalidity of his people in worship is to God.

2 - and then look at his dealings with destiny, when his Lord tests him sacrifice his only son, who was pleased with its youth, but God commanded him slaughtered him, Fshaor the child and the child rather than a belief to the extent where he said to his father, Father, do what you shall find me, God willing, patient, but God did not want However, examination of Abraham his heart and his son paid the great sacrifice.

3 - See also the face of Pharaoh that era where Nimrod wanted to kill his wife but he was able to get rid of it in style and beautiful, it is better to defend his family and presented, and Nimrod was killed beautiful women.

4 - then look to build the Kaaba, which left its impact since the days of Noah, where the Shammar he and his son Ismail for helping seriously Verwaa House and said: Lord, accept us, You are the Hearer, the Knower, our Lord, and make us Muslims to you and our descendants a Muslim nation you show us Manaskna OTB us you You are the Most Merciful.

The House has already become a pilgrimage since that day, who built the Kaaba and the Hajj authorized as usual, but also a safe country where Mecca of all the fruits, though it is a country with a transplant.

And also when you see him cast into the fire, how the heart receives reassuring. The Alusi in his commentary "The Spirit of meanings" which is narrated from Ubayy ibn Ka'b, he said: When Ibrahim tied to throw in the fire, said there is no god but You Glory to You be praise You, King is not a partner for you, then whacked it came to Gabriel and said: O Ibrahim Alec need? As you said it, he said, ask your Lord said to Gabriel: his knowledge is sufficient Bhala my question
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

The story of Ibrahim, peace be upon him with his son Ismail peace be upon him
Page 1 of 1