The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preferred to pray in the mosque

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Preferred to pray in the mosque Empty
PostSubject: Preferred to pray in the mosque   Preferred to pray in the mosque I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Pray in the mosque

· Value mosque

* He says, "In houses of God to lift and stating his name," Al-Nur.

And came before this verse any "God is the Light of the heavens and the Earth," as we know that the light source is God, and the light of God come down in their homes in the mosques, if ART Ngterv of the light of God, go to mosques.

The mosque is God's house, and all that was on the campus of the mosque of the area is from the mosque where angels surround ČĂÎŃ person sitting.

* The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "The Beauty in the land of mosques and Zouari Amarōha it cleanses in his house and then visited me, the counterfeiter's right to be honored visitor."

* Since the light of God in the mosques shall be prayer Go to the mosques: "God make in my heart Nora, and in my tongue Nora, and make the audio Nora, and make in optical light, and make the rear light, and from the front light, and make from above Nora, Nora undergarment, Oh God, give me a light 0 "

* Prayer to enter the mosque: "In the name of God and prayer and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah O Allah, forgive me my sins and open to me the doors of Your mercy."

· Reward for walking to the mosque

1 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "from tomorrow to the mosque Orah God has prepared for him in paradise lodge whenever he goes and comes."

2 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "of purification in his house and then tomorrow beta of houses of God to spend the duty of the ordinances of God, his steps one other derogatory sin and raise the degree."

3 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "The greatest people reward for prayer them away to them walkway."

4 - The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "not Shall I show you what God raises its grades and erase sins, we said 'Yes, O Messenger of Allah, said Doing wudoo dealing with hardship and many steps to the mosques and waiting for prayer after prayer Vzlkm Rabat Vzlkm Rabat." (stationed in the way of Allah: the protection of the Muslim regions, and enemies want to attack them.)

5 - sons handed tell ago Bekaa about the Prophet's Mosque فأردنا to convey our homes to be close to the Prophet's Mosque (between home and the Prophet's Mosque 3 km and they are walking in all the prayers) told us that the Prophet, Banu Salamah your homes write Otharkm. (Ie remained in your homes where you write them effects).

· Reward assembly in the mosque

1 - The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "the wire path seek note, easy God has a way to heaven, and people who met in the house of the houses of God reciting the Book of Allah and يتدارسونه including only angels and Gshethm compassion and evil ones them quiet and reminded them God who has. "

· Reward to sit in the mosque

1 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "one of you is still in prayer, not as long as the prayer captured" (waiting for the prayer in the mosque like a prayer).

2 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "angels pray on one of you as long as in the place where he prayed that prayer which did not happen, surrounded by and say God forgive him, O merciful."

3 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "i'tikaaf God night distanced God between him and the fire seventy years." (You have a chance i'tikaaf even if the 30 minutes).

· Reward Prayer

1 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "Prayer is better than prayer feat (hypothesis) twenty-seven (27) degrees."

2 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "from evening prayers at the group as if he has half the night, and prayed in the group as if the whole night"

3 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "of forty days, the prayers in the group do not miss the opening takbeer God wrote his Bratan absolved of hypocrisy and absolved of fire."

· Reward the first row

1 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "If people knew what the appeal and the first row, and then did not find the Isthmua Asthmua to Asthmua."

2 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "God and His angels send blessings on the first row."

3 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "God and His angels send blessings on row Miyamn."

· Reward dawn prayers

1 - God said "the day you see believers, men and women, seeks Norm hands and faith Bashrakm today Gardens underneath which rivers flow is a great win * day when the hypocrites, men and women, for those who believe Onzerohna quote shine." (Al-Fe)

2 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "preached Almhoaan in injustice to the mosques full light on the Day of Resurrection."

3 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "if you know what in the dark (evening prayer) and waxing to Otohma and to Ouhbwa."

· Death those who do not pray in the mosque

* (Punishment for only men, not women)

1 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "I was thinking that something بحطب be gathered, and then ordered man Faazn, then ordered man فيؤم people, then I go against to people arriving in their homes فأحرقها them."

2 - came to the Messenger of Allah blind man said, 'O Messenger of Allah, I am not blind anyone to guide me to the mosque, and that the city many vermin and wild animals, and he gave me permission to pray in my house, the Prophet said to him you hear the call, he said yes, he said, Then answer. "

3 - The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "to end up doing for leave Jomaat or Lichtman God on their hearts, and then to be among the heedless."

4 - Hatim Asam said: I missed the prayer in congregation, Fzana Abu Ishaq alone, even if my son died for Azana ten thousand, because misfortune religion lesser calamity when people minimum.

· There is no excuse to pray in the mosque except: intense fear, severe cold, put food

· Reward for the construction of the mosque

The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him "God built a mosque and if Kmvhs Gaza, God has built a palace in Paradise." (Sector: bird, Mvhs: a small hole. Since this bird lays its eggs small hole well in the dirt
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1