The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samaha Prophet peace be upon him in the treatment of non-Muslims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Samaha Prophet peace be upon him in the treatment of non-Muslims Empty
PostSubject: Samaha Prophet peace be upon him in the treatment of non-Muslims   Samaha Prophet peace be upon him in the treatment of non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:03 am

Sent God Nabih peace be upon him mercy to the worlds, which is peace be upon him the epitome of perfection of the human in his entire life, the epitome of perfection in his relationship with God and his relationship with people all different races and ages and colors, Muslims and non-Muslims, said Jabir bin Abdullah may God bless him was Messenger of Allah peace be upon him an easy man-Nawawi said: "Any easy creation cream merits nice facilitator in creation."

In the correct Aa'ishah said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him between two things but he easier one that was not a sin If sin was beyond the people against it, and avenged the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for himself only to violate the sanctity of God Ventqm God them.

Such values ​​was to invite the Prophet, peace be upon him, is pleased at all, and defend the sanctity of God is not of this world or the whims of souls.

And multiple images tolerance in guidance of the Prophet, peace be upon him with the non-Muslims and evidence of his not confine and recall, including the following:

1 - mercy peace be upon him creationists general who said God Almighty him: (We sent thee but as a mercy to the worlds) (Al-Anbiya verse 107) was peace be upon him Mercy for children to all of creation, and urged compassion for people and their mercy has said peace upon him: a ruthless God of ruthless people [Y-11 and the word people here include both a people, without regard to race, religion and the texts in the door of mercy absolute, has a leg-Bukhari in the door of mercy man and beast talk Prophet him: There is no Muslim planting Garcia ate him a human being or an animal only had a charity delegations Islam is a religion of tolerance and compassion can all people and Yagmurhm mercy and kindness.

2 - exceeded all violators who Nasaboa his hostility was Eminence very opening day can reach laminate humans and forgiveness was his position who had been a war on the call and did not put their swords after the war that he said to them: Go, you are free.

3 - calling upon peace be upon him for violators of non-Muslims has introduced parasite bin Amr الدوسي and his companions and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, Dosa has pardoned and ABT Pray to God it was told: perished dos - believing that the Prophet peace be upon him but he raised his hands to pray on them - He said peace be upon him: (Oh God, guide the dosa and their Aút).

He called peace be upon him the mother of Abu Hurayrah before conversion to Muslim narrated in Saheeh from Abu Hurayrah said: I call my mother to Islam was a mushrikah فدعوتها days Vosamatna in the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him what I hate I came Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and I I cry I said: O Messenger of Allaah, I call my mother to Islam Vtiby Ali فدعوتها today Vosamatna you what I hate Pray to God to guide the mother of Abu Hurayrah The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God, guide or Abu Huraira), went out jubilantly declared invitation Prophet of Allah upon him when I came I became to the door if it is contrary I heard my mother خشف feet, she said: your place, O Abu Hurayrah and heard churning water said did ghusl and wore shield and precipitated the veil opened the door and then said: O Abu Hurayrah testify that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger said she went back to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Votih and I cry with joy. . Talk.

[Y-12 and came Ansar to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: O Messenger of Allah Invite God Thaqeef The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God, guide Thagava), said O Messenger of Allah Invite them said: (O Allaah, guide Thagava) , came back and returned فأسلموا people and found Salehi Islam and found them imams and leaders.

Photo pray what was the Jews where they were Atatson when the Prophet, peace be upon him please tell them God bless you did not deprive them of the call with guidance and righteousness, was to say: May God guide you and rectify your condition.

4 - and the blessings of God upon him accept gifts violators of non-Muslims ago gift Zaynab bint Harith Jewish woman peace bin Mashkam in Khyber, where he donated a roasted sheep have put the poison.

The jurists decided to accept gifts from the infidels all Osnavhm even the people of war said in al-Mughni: "The gift may be accepted infidels from the people of the war because the Prophet, peace be upon him Fbl Gift Muqawqis His Egypt."

5 - Samaha was the Prophet, peace be upon him that address violators leniency of say تأليفا them, as they appear Samaha the Prophet, peace be upon him with non-Muslims in his books to them where these books included invited to Islam بألطف style and informed phrase.

[Y-13 6 - The peace be upon him faint violators in their Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: Whilst we were in the mosque as out to us the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, said: drove to Jews went outside with him until Jinahm so the Messenger of Allah upon him Venadahm he said: (O Jews converted to Islam received) said: may Algt O Abu al-Qasim. . Talk.

He returned peace be upon him a Jew, as in Bukhari Anas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Jewish boy was serve the Prophet, peace be upon him fell sick came to the Prophet peace be upon him Aaudh said: (safest) Voslm
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Samaha Prophet peace be upon him in the treatment of non-Muslims
Page 1 of 1