The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stars in the sky Sahaabah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stars in the sky Sahaabah Empty
PostSubject: Stars in the sky Sahaabah   Stars in the sky Sahaabah I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 pm

in the name of God the Merciful

Every Muslim wise man knows that noble Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - they are the best of creation after the apostles and prophets, and their hearts purest and fearing hearts after heart of the Prophet - peace be upon him - and the hearts of the apostles and prophets - peace be upon them - They Apr this nation hearts and deepest note and the least sophisticated, and pious to God - the Almighty - and most of them fear God - the Almighty - and better than us when God - the Almighty -.

It assets Sunnis and the community love Companions of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - because they Companions ring apostles and prophets they leap legislation, and who reported that those assets scholar Abu Jaafar Eltahawy - Almighty God's mercy - saying: (and love of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -, not overfed in love with one of them, not dissociate ourselves from one of them, and abhor the hates, and without good reminder. nor remind them but good, and love the religion and faith and charity, and hatred heresy and hypocrisy and tyranny. and prove succession after the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: First of Abu Bakr - may Allah be pleased with him - in preference to him and presentation of all the nation, then to Omar bin Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - and then to Osman - may Allah Almighty with him - and then to Ali bin Abi Talib - may Allah Almighty -, They Caliphs and Imams rightly guided, and that the ten nominated Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and preached heaven on what saw them the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and saying the right, they are: Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman, and Ali, Talha, Zubayr , and Saad, and happy, and Abdul Rahman bin Auf, and Abu Abeida a secretary of this nation - may Allah Almighty with them all - and better say in the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and his wives is pure from all defilement, and Dhiryate sanctified from all abomination ; were acquitted of hypocrisy. former predecessor of the scientists, and later of followers - and impact philanthropists and the people of jurisprudence and to consider - do not mention only gratitude, and reminded them bad is on the way).

The male virtue Almighty in his great book in several places, including the verse: ((Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are severe against disbelievers and merciful among themselves see them bowing prostrate seek bounty from Allah and Good Pleasure Simahm in their faces from the traces of prostration that like them in the Torah and the same in the Bible Kzra out Htoh فآزره فاستغلظ فاستوى on its market dislikes farmers to spite their infidels God promised those who believe and work righteous deeds them forgiveness and a great reward)), said Hafiz Ibn Kathir - Almighty God's mercy -: (It is this verse grabbed Imam Malik - Almighty God's mercy - in a novel about stamped Shiites who hate companions - may Allah Almighty with them all -, said: because they Agazawnhm and Gaz companions is an infidel to this verse. concurred range of scientists on it. and conversations about the virtues of the companions and the Prevention of exposure to them Bmadsh many, and enough praise God for them, and satisfaction from them . then said: (God promised those who believe and work righteous deeds of them) of these to show sex, (forgiveness), namely: for their sins. (and great reward) any: reward you very much and they had a decent, and the promise of God's right and honestly, does not break nor alter, and all of the traced impact Companions is equivalent, and credit them and lead and perfection that does not يلحقهم where one of this nation, God bless them, the most trustworthy, and make the Gardens of Paradise abode, and he did. said Muslim in his Saheeh: Tell us Yahya Al-Umar Abu Muawiya, for mash, from Abu Saleh, from Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: Do not revile my companions in Whose hand is my soul, if any of you spent like a gold realized someone D nor Nsifh).

A true Imam Muslim - Almighty God's mercy - from Abu Buraydah from his father - may Allah be pleased with them - said: prayed Morocco with the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - and then we said: if we sat down until we pray with him dinner said: Fjelsna went we said: (you still here?) We said: O Messenger of Allah prayed with you Morocco and then we sit down to pray with you dinner said: (Well done or rightly) said: He raised his head to the sky and was often lifted his head to the sky and said: (star safe to heaven, if you go Stars came heaven what vowed, I secure my friends if I went came my friends what are promised, and my friends safe for my nation, if he went my friends came my what are promised), said Imam Nawawi - Almighty God's mercy -: (meaning talk to the stars as long as they remain sky remains, if fall, stars and scattered in the resurrection and Hunt sky Fanftrt and splintered and went, and he said - peace be upon him -: (I safe to my friends if I went came my friends what are promised), namely: of discord and war, and rebound from rebounded from Arabs and the different hearts and other things that foreshadowed by frank has signed so. saying - peace be upon him -: (and my friends safe for my nation, if he went my friends came my what are promised) means the emergence of fads and accidents in religion and tribulations in it, and the rising of a century the devil and the emergence of Roman and others on them and violation of the city, Mecca, etc. These are all miracles - peace upon him -).

Finally .. The Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - stars and Accessories sky of this nation, and honor every honor in their followers, and make every gal for defending them and save their status and deployment of affection, and has received many ahaadeeth which soared in their favor because they are in fact a link between the nation and between prophet - peace be upon him - if cut this episode in any way mean cutting link the nation Npiha - peace be upon him - and therefore not permissible to discuss the fairness of the Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - after the justice of God Almighty and the Holy Messenger - Allah bless upon him - to them, and bounty says that the Companions - may Allah be pleased with them all - companionship, it is not permissible for others to measure himself with them and make the same judgment on them. We ask God Almighty that brings us together Brcolna - peace be upon him - and his companions and our parents and loved in God, and Ahbona him in the highest paradise
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Stars in the sky Sahaabah
Page 1 of 1