The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanked graces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thanked graces Empty
PostSubject: Thanked graces   Thanked graces I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Thanked graces

Thank God the Holy Mannan, Almtfdil the slaves varieties graces and types of charity, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner King Judge, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger envoy guidance and mercy and Salah hearts and bodies, may Allah bless him and his family and his companions and those who followed them in truth, peace and recognition more ... After:

O people: Fear God and Ashkrōh for the blessing you one of the greatest blessings, yes minimum debt and yes, yes many ample: {and become the grace of God ye can not reckon that God is Forgiving, Merciful} (18) Al-bees. Be grateful to God for these blessings, thanks reason to Mazidha and survival, although Kafr graces reason for shortages and demise, God said: {Taking authorize Lord While your punishment Ozidnkm While disbelieve that My very} (7) Al-Ibrahim. The Almighty said: and God gave an example of the village was safe reassuring approach her livelihood plentifully from everywhere Vkfr Bonam God Vomagaha dress hunger and fear of what they make} (112) Al bees.

O Muslims:

The thanked God for His grace is to obey him, to do what you commanded by God, and leave what he forbids, both in his book or in the Sunnah of His Messenger - peace be upon him - it obeys the Messenger has obeyed God and disobey Allah and His Messenger, has strayed plain error indicating.

The Orontes those who are not grateful to the Lord even said thank God out loud, what the benefit to thank his Lord with his tongue, a resident in his sin?! Do they not feared thanked his Lord with his tongue, a resident in his sin that is said to him: You have not lied to thank Lord right thanks!.

Servants of Allah: The biggest blessing God bestowed upon you that He has guided the faith and Islam sincerely God reverting to His Messenger - peace be upon him - was folk scrambling Ashoa in religion between despised them; knew right and scorn him, and deceived; ignorant right not يهتدوا him.

Although from God you this security and stability, which will enjoy its was injured folk fear and anxiety and fighting, but from God you what pleased you kinds of livelihood brings you plentifully from everywhere was people can not make a living but tired and trouble and probably died of hunger and reducing.

Although from God you is narrated by you of the fruits of palm trees and vines Ttfkhon them moist جنيا and Tdkhrunha dates and Zbeba, فاعتبروا including the ability of God and wisdom and mercy; where directed to you from these logs and Ghusun Makola soft delicious: {but ordered him if he wanted something to say to him, Be would be} (82) Al-Yassin. Vahkuroa God to these blessings and seek help to obey Him and you be God's blessings upon you a reason to Thank you and Boutrkm to and Fssoqkm is Lord, that the most powerful to demolish them and pick the strongest reason for its demise "1.

The thanked the grace of God - the Almighty - while blessing requires that attributed to him, and praise them and bent it, and that used in Mradih - Almighty - and that speaks, the attributed blessings to himself did not achieve unification, but this of Kafr graces; it collected between leaving maximize God - the Almighty - and claim something that is not him, has believed in the other it is Moneim him, according to the word says: not for so and so was not well, or about those phrases within the meaning: do not let the rivals to Allah and you know } (22) Sura. In His saying: {know the bounty of Allah and then deny it and most unbelievers} (83) Al-bees. These words and the like due to the not thanked grace.

It pictures thanked blessings that God - the Almighty - if blessed Abdul Bold, and make it safe and sound, and living in that grace to thank God upon them, it being ungrateful grace those attributed to the non-God as is the case in reality when some worshipers of God, where you find them worshiped boy to God - the Almighty - and this anti-recognition that Moneim so the boy is God, was up to some extent shirk if Abdul boy to the Crown or to Abdul Saleh, which means the fact of slavery is that this slave to that; Because that god like worship to some sheikhs and says: Abdel Sayed and mean: Mr. Badawi, and say: Abdul Zainab, Abdul Ali, Abdul Amr Abdel Nabi, and some of the names that the beliefs.

It is a slave boy to God - the Almighty - the Navi thanked grace; and be a slave to achieve uniformity, and that can not be attributed blessings to God - the Almighty - the signed him that duty he must hasten to repent, and not reside on the "2.

"Make Kfar graces place thanks, God goes thanks do not need it, Hamid Due to Hamad

His creation; Ianaamh they blessings that are not surrounded by exaggerated, nor restrict the number, if not praise Him a creation, all is praise spokesman mouthpiece case 3.

God Almighty says: {seal the Children of Israel how We have given them any evidence and alter the grace of God, after it came to him, Allah is severe in punishment} (211) Sura. Anyone who looks at this verse to show him what the warning of Kafr graces the consequent painful torment and severe punishment, and for the blessings blessing of Islam it Kafr and introduce him were subjected to the most severe penalties and painful and solution Beni Israel of colors Huns and Don Dehra long Show strong, and Muslims on the solution turned away from Islam and replaced by the myths and ordinances also saw the largest 4.

Abdullah: thank lasts graces, and is therefore in thanking Moneim - Almighty - What of grace came for the creation of the people of the heavens and the earth but from God - the Almighty -: {What you of the grace of the one God} (53) Surat bees. It requires talking to thank them: {The grace of the Lord and spoke} (11) Al Duha. Tells about Nu'man ibn Bashir - may Allah be pleased with him - he said: - The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: (who did not thank a few did not thank a lot and did not thank the people did not thank God, to speak God's grace thanks and left Kafr) 5. Said Omar bin Abdul Aziz - may Allah be pleased with him -: "Remember graces the mentioned thanked", and narrated from the Prophet - peace be upon him - «he did so his feet became swollen, and was told, O Messenger of God do not do this yourself, have God forgive you of the above and future sins! He said: (should not I be thankful slave) 6. Abu Haroun said: Abu Hazim entered, I said to him: - God bless you - thanks eyes? Said: If you see a good mentioned, and if you see evil his jacket, and I said: what thanked ears?

He said: "If you hear a good saved, and if I heard them forgotten evil" 7.

Thus was the case of former prophets and saints and martyrs and the righteous associating God with their tongues and their hearts and wholeheartedly, was yes God they Tatar, but today it is the people who see money grace which originally far from Lord violator of sanctities It is only days until the money and grace that it a curse and a curse, and worsen in the shafts loss and wandering, I thought people that graces to expand it in the money as a disbeliever, or licentious, but in the fact that graces the right infidels and residents immorality and crimes but are lured to trap which does not come out of it all, he trap agony worldly and eschatological, The people thought the money is good if is unbearable hell are distressed and a heavy burden, and the whole reason not to thank God for those blessings and stay away from the path of God rectum, {do not like their wealth nor their children but God wants to punish them in this life and their souls while they are disbelievers} ( 55) The believers.

Lord give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter and save us from the torment of fire, and ask forgiveness from God from every sin He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Second sermon:

"Praise be to God who gave slaves ears and eyes and hearts that they might give thanks, and provided them varieties graces and سيحاسبهم them and them asking, it is used by the obedience Moneim Those are the successful, and cashed in his sins, those who lose themselves and their families the Day of Resurrection, not this is manifest loss ..

After:

O people, fear Allah and know how much a blessing, he said - peace be upon him -: (do not go away ahead Abdul day of Resurrection until five, for old Wim Ovnah, and his youth Wim Iblah, and money from where he acquired and what he spent, and what action With science) 8.

We all O Muslims responsible for these five, as told by sincere in the article, so let slave site situation, and what answers by this question, it is said honestly: O Lord, may Ffenat my life in obedience, and Ablett is my strength and my youth in service, did not remove Mqa repenting for sin , and gained financial methods halal and shunned gains evil positive for destruction and Alnekal, and spent as you like, and avoids spending in chambering, not meaner Zakat nor in expenses due, and I came rights, and learned good Vflth, and I knew evil Fterkth, Vlabashr at that mercy of God, integrity, and win Bjnth and His pleasure.

It said: have spent my life and my youth in sins and Aghafflat, not Ibal gains malicious nor fraud and betrayals, and learned good and evil not benefited my knowledge, not enriched me my knowledge nor my understanding, that slave who perished with mortals, and wire for oppressors aggressors, Via Sutah while scarring young his youth, and found out Sheikh If you read his book, and oh excessive remorse when cornered dutiful to Rahman delegation, and criminals is brought to hell and response, do not have the intercession only when Rahman took a covenant, cheerleaders owner stockist fire:

{O Malik to haunt us Lord said You ماكثون * have brought the right, but dislike Oktherkm the right,} (77-78) Sura decoration. They say: Our Lord brought us out of the back then we are unjust * Akhosúa said no تكلمون} (107-108) Sura believers "9.

Servants of Allah:

Enough slave sapiens sermon what happened Bakaron tyrant to grow and deceived including God-given of great blessings and funds grave did not Bashla, but jumped and said: (but Ootih aware I), heresy and arrogance, and pride and aversion, what was the result after it emerged Mgtra on his people in finery? And deceived by it deceived the faint of faith? What utility money nor merit, said the Almighty: {went out to his people in finery said who want life Oh, we like what Otte Karun It is full of great fortune * and said those who were given science and Wellcome reward God good to those who believe and do righteous nor meted only are patient * the least little earth to swallow him and what was his class to help him against Allah, nor was the victors} (79-81) Sura stories. {to the memory of those who have a heart or hearing a martyr} (37) AL BC. Beware, O slave of Allah be rejected graces! Ment of God reminds you copula of bounty and blessing and thank him Yazdk Lord bless you granted, he says: Taking authorize Lord While your punishment Ozidnkm While disbelieve that My very} (7) Al-Ibrahim.

Oh God livelihood thanked Namaúk, and increased please and generosity and kindness, and grant us win Bredwank, اعتقنا Pfdilk of Nernek, and Ahherna Day of Resurrection with prophets and your close male relatives and Osfiaúk, mercy, O Most Merciful.

May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions and Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Thanked graces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heart Muscle Network :: Youth-
Jump to: