The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The virtue of Witr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The virtue of Witr Empty
PostSubject: The virtue of Witr   The virtue of Witr I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

The virtue of Witr:

The Witr prayer is a great virtue, and the greatest evidence of this is: -
That peace be upon him did not let her in and was attended by travel, and this is clear evidence of its importance.

2 - the rule of Witr:

Tendon is a confirmed Sunnah.

3 - The time for Witr:

The scholars agreed that the time for gut does not enter until after dinner, and that extends to dawn.
It was narrated that Abu Basra, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said:
"God Zadkm prayer Vsaloha between Isha and Fajr," narrated by Ahmed.

4 - The best time to pray Witr:

Delay to do the best last night and it is documented to talk Bastiqaza
Jabir may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allaah be upon him: "It is feared that does not last the night, Ole can pray, and greed can pray that the end last night, the prayer of the night memorable, and the better." Narrated by Muslim.

5 - the number of rak'ahs of Witr:

Rak'ahs for witr is not certain, but at least one rak'ah, for saying peace be upon him:
"Gut rak'ah of the night" Narrated by Muslim.
No one hates gut for saying peace be upon him:
"It is I like to strain one, let him do so." Narrated by Abu Dawood
The best chord pray eleven rak'ahs two by two and one strain
To say 'Aa'ishah: "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him pray eleven rak'ahs at night, including one strain" and the word "hands between each two rak'ahs and the witr with one." Narrated by Muslim.
True for more than thirteen rak'ahs, but Echtmhen Potter also says in the hadeeth: "The night prayers are two by two if you are afraid one morning Otter" narrated by Bukhari.

6 - Reading in the gut:

Enacted for the worshiper to be read in the first rak'ah of witr swam to {name} the Supreme Lord and in the second rak'ah to Say O disbelievers in the third to {Say: He is a God!
Because of the hadeeth of 'Aa'ishah said: "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him reading in the first rak'ah b {glorify the name of thy Lord, Top} in the second, {Say: O disbelievers in the third to Say He is Allah, a} and Almaoztin" Narrated by al-Tirmidhi.

7 - Qunoot in the gut:

Qunoot plugged in desirable and not obligatory, and evidence of its legitimacy:
That peace be upon him was Qunoot in one rak'ah of witr did not do only a little.
As narrated from al-Hasan ibn Ali, may Allah be pleased with him: "Teach me the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him words to say them too in the gut: Oh God, guide me those who have guided, and grant those who Aavi, and Tolena those who I took over, and blessed me with has been given, and channeled the evil of what I spent, you are required not serving you, he does not humiliate and Lalit, blessed Lord and scorn. "Narrated by Abu Dawood.

8 - replace Qunoot:

Qunoot be plugged in in the last rak'ah of Witr after the completion of the reading, before bowing, as
Right after the lifting of the bow and have all been proven that the peace be upon him.

9 - Elimination of the death chord:

The majority of scholars to spend the legality of tendon

It was narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him:
"Whoever sleeps and seen him or if he forgot Vlaisalh said," narrated by Abu Dawood.
Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: "If one of you did not become a strain can pray," directed by the Governor.

And the year spent sacrificed after the rising of the sun and before it stands, Sheva is not a chord, if your habit praying Witr with three rak'ahs at night grew them or forget initiated you to offer the prayer during the day four rak'ahs in Tzlimitan, and if your habit praying Witr with five rak'ahs at night grew it or forget it as you can pray six rak'ahs during the day in three deliveries, and so judgment much more than that.
10 - the rule of leaving the Witr prayer:

The Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah about that and said: "Praise be to God, tendon year agreement of the Muslims, and insisted on leaving it received testimony, and the odd assure of years back, Morocco, and dinner, and the odd best prayer of all Ttoat the day, the airplane is forenoon, but the best prayer after the started the night prayer, and assure that Witr and two rak'ahs of the dawn, God knows. "

May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions
Lord, make me who Albo for your call without Takhiear or bored Iaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarb

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

The virtue of Witr
Page 1 of 1