The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Right of way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Right of way Empty
PostSubject: Right of way   Right of way I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Praise God section rights statutes and banal. Then graded on their respective merits and virtues. Then make each pope to enter it to him. Thank God and thank him and to him and repent Ostgverh. And invoke it and Ostnzareth. And put my trust in him Jaa things. And I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, his honor and grace and decorated and sentence was closest to him. O Allah, bless him and bless Prophet Muhammad and good servants to his family and companions and all Muslims believed won the revelations of his Lord and enjoy his love near him and walked on his path to the Day of Judgment. After: The young lady who hands me of God's servants to fear God and warn you and myself of disobedience to God and then Asfh that which is good. Tells the sheikhs Aljalilan Bukhari and Muslim, may Allaah have mercy on Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "Beware of sitting in the streets. They said: O Messenger of God our money from our councils should be talking in it? He said: If you refuse, but the Council Voatotriv right. They said and what right of way, O Messenger of God? he said, lowering the gaze and the palm of harm and the response of peace and the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice. "

Servants of Allah, O Muslims:

Road and public utility property of all people. Everybody walks in and used it goes to one with him. May not sit in a way that hinders people Almrurobiq on their interests. Islam was meant for him and make the rights as stated in this talk.

In the beginning, when he saw the Prophet. Sitting in the road and the view that the road runs the risk of suspicion and taboos Vhdhirhm than that. But they assured him they did not do so for an event or to the order of mundane demonic. Voqarham to perform it, provided that the right of the road. True in that what is narrated by Imam Muslim, may Allah have mercy on him from Abu Talha said, may Allah be pleased with him: we sat Balffenah messenger came and said we Avoid the boards Alassadat Qadna we said but to what is wrong with that. Qadna Ntmakr and talk. He said: The right not Vadua gaze Lord of peace and good talk. "

Blind eye: the eye is Pearl Almknonp God in a box to make it thin and hem and Remcan Ihfezhma of dust and provides him the sun. Purgatory and make its water salty receive millions of images and then send them to reverse the brain Fitrgmeha Madolh. O Praise God.
Wonder how true to disobey God and how can anyone deny
In everything his verse proves that he is the one

Which is the blessing of the hundreds of thousands of blessings bestowed by God to man "and become the grace of God ye can not reckon that the rights to number them. And become the grace of God ye can not reckon that God is Forgiving, Merciful." Whatever she thanked God and worshiped estimates that it will not lead thanks and you all know the story of the man who Abdullah was sixty years Aasah the blink of an eye God said to His angels Abdi admitted to this paradise Brahmta servant said, Lord, but not my work. God said to His angels to worship the gift of sight weigh sixty years Faragan gift of sight. God said Abdi admitted to the fire, said al-Log me in Paradise, he said God brought him mercy Brahmta Paradise.

The gift of sight what God created you to use in the no man's land but to Tnzerbha to Badi making God in the land and sea "Say: Behold what is in the heavens and the earth."
Hopes to plant the land and to see what the effects of making Alumblyk
Branches of the gene Hakhsat Bibsar are gold Sbak
Ali Qill Aquamarine witnesses that God has no partner

You are responsible for this blessing before God, "the hearing, and sight and heart of each of those it was responsible." So is God turning a blind eye and Altnqas him and hear the Lord, "Say to the believing Agdha their gaze and guard their modesty that I commend them that Allah is Aware of what they do. Say to the believing women to lower their gaze and his sisters vaginally do not reveal their adornment except what emerged from them." The assignment of the Messenger of Allah turn a blind eye, said: " share outlook poisoned arrows of Satan, it is left by the fear of God replaced him with faith in God will find sweetness in his heart. " Has codified the Prophet peace be upon him is to look accidental glance which at first sight, which lies without the intent of the beholder tells Imam Abudawood Allah's mercy for Jarir ibn Abdullah that he asked the Prophet about an accidental glance said to him, the Prophet Avert your eyes. However, if intentionally men and prolonged, this is haraam tells the Imam Abu Dawood Allah's mercy from Buraydah may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to 'Ali ibn Abi Talib, do not follow one glance I just you to the guardian and you second. "And that is only because the view of weight tells Imam Muslim, may Allah have mercy on him from Abu Hurayrah, may God told him that God wrote the son of Adam his share of adultery and that will inevitably catch her fornication and adultery Eyes of view. " And sincerity of one who said:
Its principle of all incidents of fire and most of the sparks start from a little
Look how devastated heart of the person without lethality arrows arc and chord
And one eye as long as a heartfelt Agheid Reserve in the eyes of the danger
Pleased Mqlth Madhar Mhjtah not hello gladly returned damage

There are things I had to disregard them to learn the view of religion considered if a woman does not solve the womenfolk you will look to do this to satisfy your wife? For your daughter? For your sister? For your mother? As has been said accuracy and precision for increased Ozdt Alsagh. Was asked Imam Ali Aljunied including use gaze? He said that the consideration of your knowledge of the beholder to you earlier you from your opinion of his perspective. Know he is safe and look only to the devil and the aspiration of the truth said:
If you are sent by you to your heart's leading landscape Otapetk
I saw that not all of you are not able for some of you Saber

And that, Your vet with women in matters relating to the tongue "Vlatkhaddan speech, lest he that his heart disease." As well as sound "and Aadharbn feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment" as well as exit Mtatrh Tirmidhi narrated from the Prophet, "If passed the Women's Council Mstatrh is an adulteress." As well as going out unveiled, "and Atbergn of ignorance," as stated in the hadith that if a woman reached menstruation is not permitted to see them but This and the two. "

The palm of harm: it is the rights of way also the palm of harm The harm in the forms of, inter alia, put chairs in the way as happens in cafes and operation of cylinders and high slaughter carcasses in the streets and scattering of smoke in the way and put baggage and cargo on the road as well as the issuance hurt the tongue or by hand to passers-by on the the road. The true Muslim is the one who stopped from harming true Muslims, the Imam Al-Bukhari narrated Allah's mercy from Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "Muslim peace Muslims from his tongue and his hand." And the removal of harm from the road from the people of faith, Imam Muslim, may Allah have mercy on him from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "faith a few Weston Division top is no god but God and the lowest is removing something harmful from the road and modesty is a branch of the people of faith" to harm Summit Pious said peace be upon him "to Buhlool Kaltdber and Ora such as to cease and calculate Khassan of creation." Villa Lowell harmful will be insolvent the Day of Resurrection tells Imam Muslim, may Allah have mercy on him from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "Do you know of the bankrupt said bankrupt us who do not AED has no pleasures. Said, the bankrupt of my Umma than one day of Resurrection with prayer and Rzakah, fasting, has comes this cursing and throwing this and shed the blood of this and this takes the hit of its attractions and the attractions of the attractions foundered before spending what it Okhzmn their bad deeds and bad deeds and then put the cast into the fire. "

Peace Re: It is the way of human response Fethiye peace Islam is Peace Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings. They greet Muslims on meeting God "dump it on their greeting of peace." And greet the angels to the people of Paradise in Paradise "and the angels enter unto them from every gate you peace as ye persevered" and live the people of Paradise in Paradise, "their greeting therein: Peace." The Lord is cold greeting to it than the rights of way and said, "and greet in return with what is the best of them or return." The obituary on Olilk who Abdlunha to other said, "If come unto Hyuk Pmalm weaves it and they say in themselves not for the agonizing God what we say: Sufficient hell would offer it evil fate." The disclosure of the peace justification for the Imaam Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him "to Atdkhaloa Paradise until you believe will not believe until you love one another not Shall I show you have to do anything if you did love one another Spread poison you. narrated from Wahb ibn alarm from Ibn Masood said: Peace of the names of God and put God in the land Vavhoh you the man if handed to the people, they replied it was they preferred him because he reminded them the degree of the response did not respond to it it is the best of them and best means of angels.

The second

Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil: it is also of the rights of way and he does things:

Science: "Invite to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching and argue with them is better." And work "Otamron mainland people and forget yourselves as you recite the Book?". And sincerity Roy Allamam Muslim from Abu Hurayrah that the first to enter the fire, a man of learning science and knowledge and read the Koran came by recognized him blessing recognized her name said what I did by the said learned science and taught him the people he lied, but I learned to say you are aware of and read to say that you reader commanded him and pulling on his face to the fire ". and honesty is not in the religion's opinion, but to be a vector honest about God and the Messenger of Allah Almighty said," do not say to describe your tongues lie this old and this is lawful, a lie against Allah, those who invent lies against Allah to Evelhon "and said peace be upon him" of deliberately lied to let him take his place in Hell "
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Right of way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heart Muscle Network :: Youth-
Jump to: