The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramadan, an opportunity for young people‎

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ramadan, an opportunity for young people‎ Empty
PostSubject: Ramadan, an opportunity for young people‎   Ramadan, an opportunity for young people‎ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:32 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

Ramadan, an opportunity for young people

Praise be to Allah who made the month of Ramadan, a season of wages and profits, and peace and blessings on the Prophet of the guidance and the farmer and his family and companions and their followers until the day of pleasure and joy .. After
* Here's my speech - the young brother - a brother talk to his brother, and lover to lover, friend and mentor was scared for his friend, he wants him well, and Ergoa his victory and success.
Verni your hearing, and open your heart to my words, not looking to defect to the mentor, but see below invites you to, it had been better accepted, though not, I am not your agent.
* Dear brother, what I have prepared for yourself in the month of Ramadan? That month the great open the gates of Paradise, and shut the gates of Hell, and the sequence of the devils, and the aged slaves of Allah from the fire.
* Do you intend it to repent? Will decided to go back and Aloobp? Do you intend to get rid of all sin and evil, opening a new page with the Lord of heaven and earth? Is it planned to your worshipful day in this month? And what will receive his days and nights?
Questions must be answered in all sincerity and honesty, and frankness of the same in so as not to enter the month and come out without worship and obedience, and lost days and hours down the drain.

Start repentance

* The young brother! I am not accused you Bnasiana Never begin to repent, repentance is the beginning and end of the road, a status which lacks the walkers to God in all stages of their travel and migration to Him.
* No repentance - then - of houses sinners and Almakhltin just as many people think The Prophet peace be upon him - a master of obedient and Imam El Abidine - ((O people! Repent to God, I repent to Him hundred times a day)) [ Narrated by Muslim].
* When God commanded His slaves to repent on behalf of the faith called out to them the Almighty said: {and repent to Allah all, O believers, that ye may prosper} [Nur: 31], and we are all people with the sins and errors and irregularities, it is not hard for us? It commits us do not? Who does not disobey?
* And God forgiving sins, simplifies his hand at night to repent offensive day, and simplifies the hand during the day to repent offensive night, and rejoices over the repentance repentant and regrets sinful and guilty, and you may make the interpretation of the meaning of repentance Pope by Morocco currently forty years, do not shut until the sun rises from the west, he said truthful. [Reported by Ahmad and Tirmidhi said: a saheeh hasan].
* And repentance - the young brother - Mysore is easy, no hardships, and suffering work, they are failure and remorse and determination; refrain from sins and offenses, and regrets perpetrated in the past, and resolve not to go back to in the future.

The importance of time

* The young brother! If you regret what happened, and left the offenses and sins in the future, you had after that interest your age, and repair of your time now that between the past and receives, you that lost it lost happiness and salvation, and that you saved what you have mentioned I survived and I won comfort and pleasure and bliss.
* Imam Ibn al: I saw the creatures across time pay boost strange; The long night Fbhaddat does not work, or read the book Samar. The long day Fbalnom, and they are on the outskirts of the day on the river Tigris, or on the market!! Vhbhthm speakers in a ship which is taking place with them, and they have news, I saw the rare and have understood the meaning of existence, to understand in the mobilization of intake and prepare for departure .. God is God in the seasons of work, and hasten to hasten before Alfouat.
* He also said: A person should know the honor of his time and much of his time, do not miss it for the moment not in the village, and provides the best is better than words and deeds, and not his intention to do good list of non-chill to no unspeakable body of work, was a group of the Salaf glare moments, for transfer of Aamir bin Qais Abdul that a man said to him, spoke to me, said to him: Hold the sun!!
* And entered some of the advances in his death as he prayed, Fatboh to that, he said: Now fold my newspaper!!
* If anthropology - although in very seriously - that death cuts him off from work, he worked in his life that will last him his reward after his death.

Images from the jurisprudence of the predecessor

* This - young brother - and pictures of models illuminated bright diligence refers to our predecessor honored in the worship of God and obey him, for perhaps the Orzq considered that high energy and demand for worship:
1 - bless the Prophet peace be upon him until his feet Taftrt, Fradjaoh that, he said: ((should not I be a thankful slave)) [Agreed].
2 - It was Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him many tears, especially in prayer and reading the Koran.
3 - and was in the cheek Omar may Allah be pleased with him two lines Osudan from weeping.
4 - The Uthman may Allah be pleased with him to complete the Qur'aan in one rak'ah.
5 - and I had to cry may God be pleased with him even in niche Tkhaddl his beard with tears, and he would say: O minimum non others, may I divorce you three times is irreversible!
6 - Qatada was to complete the Qur'aan every seven always and Ramadan in every three, and in the last ten days in every night.
7 - The Sufian Revolutionary blood cry of fear!
8 - Said ibn al-Musayyib was part of the mosque, why he missed prayer in congregation for forty years!!

Ramadan, an opportunity for young people

* The young brother!
* The floor traders are sparing no effort, and spare no effort to seize any opportunity, and for the conduct of any profit they generate a lot, and gain abundant, why not trade with you God? Vtsabak to acts of worship and righteous deeds, to win the bumper profits and great reward from the Almighty.
* And Ramadan - my brother the young man - one of the greatest opportunities that you should roll up her Almhmron, the longer it promised to the righteous, do not lose sight of the trapping Mutaiqzawn, it is the month of forgiveness of sins, and to win paradise, and emancipation from the fire, who handed his heart, and she was made straight his faculties, and did not waste his time with harm or does not help with.
* And you - the young brother - some of the things that will help you to take advantage of times this month and reconstruction work righteousness:
1 - fasting, worship, and not usually:
* The Prophet peace be upon him ((Whoever fasts Ramadan out of faith and hope of reward will be forgiven his previous sins)) [Agreed], and the meaning of the words: ((belief)), ie, the belief in God and prepared as of the reward for fasting. The meaning of the words: ((anticipation)), ie, a request for the reward of God, no reason to show off that one's reputation, not request money, no prestige.
2 - Ramadan a blessing to be thanked:
* Hopes - the young brother - who caught them in death before entering the holy month of Ramadan, they cut off their work and turned Sahaúvhm, they can not acquire a good one, do not known but easy.
* As you are - young brother - the extension of God in your life until I realized this great month, and Haok to gain this reward and those wages. This is - and God - a great boon should thank, and praise to God Basdaúha.
3 - sleep and to ensure:
* Dear brother, if I spent the day in Ramadaan sleep, and night to tend and play, denied the reward of fasting and doing, and came out of the month, empty-handed, they are - and God - a few days, and nights memorable, what touched us, however, has ushered in Banasram, try to it - God bless - win the obedience and worship of pleasure and bliss tomorrow. Beware of Adrickk month and you're in the absence, the Prophet peace be upon him: ((in spite of a man who entered it of Ramadan, and then stripped prior to forgive him)) [Narrated by Tirmidhi, the Governor and horses].
4 - reading of the Koran:
* Holy Month of Ramadan, was the predecessor if the income of Ramadan strive to read the Koran and they provide all the worship, even narrated from some of them that he was to complete the Qur'aan every night, try to uterus of God in the recitation of the Quran in this month, and read Petrsl and singing and manage and humble, and committed to the provisions of the recitation what you can.
5 - for the night:
* The night is a confirmed Sunnah at any other time, which is most emphatically in the Ramadan, the prayers which he offers people in the mosques, they should be cherished and complete complete with the Imam, the Prophet peace be upon him: ((Who with the imam until he finishes wrote his the night)) [Narrated by al-Sunan Al-Tirmidhi said: a saheeh hadeeth]
6 - charity:
* Charity in Ramadan and the virtue of its advantage for other months, The Prophet peace be upon him when he enters the Ramadan generous than the blowing wind, be sure to charity in this month's generosity and what you have.
7 - giving iftaar fasting:
* Take care as well as giving iftaar fasting, and feeding the poor and needy, he said peace be upon him: ((from the fungus had a fasting reward like)) [Narrated by Ahmad, Tirmidhi and classed as saheeh]
8 - to zoom mosques:
* The best spot on the earth the mosques, be sure to pray in congregation in the mosque, and waiting for the prayer after prayer, and do not let a bit of redundancy, they fill the defect statutes, and had the love of God; He says in Hadith Qudsi: ((and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works until I love him )) [Bukhari].
9 - Umrah in Ramadan:
* 'Umrah in Ramadan great credit, has said the Prophet, peace be upon him: ((' Umrah in Ramadan is equivalent to Hajj - or his argument with me)) [Bukhari].
10 - the last ten days:
* Be careful - the young brother - striving to be in more than ten days before your striving for, it was the Prophet peace be upon him when he enters the ten-awakened his family, and live for the night, he found tight apron. [Agreed].
11 - The Night of Power:
* ACT Laylat al-Qadr in the last ten days of Ramadan, especially during the nights of gut them, Vaha nights worship of prayer and the establishment of and read the Quran and a male and a prayer and other acts of worship, the reward of worship on this night is better than the reward of worship in a thousand months is not where much of the night.
12 - gaze:
* Say gaze worship work out, why not revive this great duty.
13 - mentioned:
* Be saying to God for everything, he won Almakron Bjeri world and the Hereafter.
14 - pray:
* Supplication is worship, which is evidence of the lack of servant to his Lord and necessity to in each case, and he called the worship of God in saying: Call upon your Lord, and said that those who respond to your too proud to worship such will enter Hell in humiliation! [Forgiving: 60]. Where you are - young brother - from the worship of prayer?
15 - i'tikaaf:
* An unnecessary monopoly of the mosque and to obey God, do not waste Aatkavk days and hours in idle talk and talk about trivial matters, so, who did not retire better than you!!
16 - Food and drink:
* Beware of the large number of food or drink, they lead to complacency and apathy and laziness in worship.
17 - evils to be avoided:
* You quit smoking the day in Ramadan evidence on the strength of your determination, why not refrain him altogether in the night and day?!
* Beware of listening to music, it corrupts the heart, and grow the frivolity and lack of jealousy.
* Mark of the month of Ramadan, an opportunity to get rid of the families watching sitcoms, movies, competitions and Albrmajaltavhh.
* Beware of the many jokes and laughter, they beget negligence and cruelty of the heart to mention God.
* Does not accompany the wicked empty, you Sahpthm that you like them.
* Evil parts of the world market, beware and presence where there is no need.
* Privacy, and mixing with foreign women of the biggest causes of evil, corruption, and public punishments; beware of that.
* Beware of the evils of the tongue, they weaken the very reward of fasting, he said, peace be upon him: ((Whoever does not give up false speech and acting upon it and ignorance, Allaah has no need of his giving up his food and drink)) [Bukhari].

Blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and him.
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Ramadan, an opportunity for young people‎
Page 1 of 1