The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On his deathbed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

On his deathbed Empty
PostSubject: On his deathbed   On his deathbed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

On his deathbed

The dying Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him and grant him until his death he said, and the stupor of death right that you deviate from it.
And he said to Aisha:
Look at my dress these two, and Vigsloheme Kvnona two, the first with new neighborhood from the dead.
And attended by the recommended age of death may Allah be pleased with him, saying:
I command thee this commandment, that you accepted me that God Almighty does not really accept it at night during the day, and that God really is not acceptable during the day at night, and it does not accept the Voluntary even performed the obligatory, but rather heavy, heavy scales of balance in the Hereafter Batballm the right to world, and so heavy on them, and the right to put the right balance to be heavy, and it eased the balance of souls, in the Hereafter Batballm falsehood, and tint them in this life and the right of the balance to be placed where falsehood to be mild.

When challenged Omar
.. Abdullah bin Abbas came, he said .. 'O Commander of the Faithful, converted to Islam while Kafr people, and fought with the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace when people let down, and killed a witness and not different from you two, and died the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and is satisfied with you.
He said to him: it was terrifying reading your article was prepared, he said: Grrtamoh of cocky, and if God is to me that the sun rises or sets of Avcdat him from the horror of familiar.
And said Abdullah bin Omar: Omar's head was on my thigh in his final illness.
He said: Put my head on the ground.
I said: What you had was on the ground or on the thighs?!
He said: No, or you put it on the ground.
Abdullah said: Vodath on the ground.
He said: Woe to Willie and my mother did the visitors in the Lord Almighty.

Commander of the Faithful Uthman ibn Affan may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
Algadron said while stabbing and blood flows over the beard:
There is no god but the wonders of the oppressors.
O Allah, I Ostaadik Ostaenk and Amory and all I ask the patience to wretchedness.
As the martyred searched the vaults and found a box closed. Vfathoh found a paper written by (this is the commandment of Osman)
In the name of God the Merciful.
Othman bin Affan bears witness that there is no god but Allah and has no partner and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, and that Paradise is right. And that God resurrected in the graves of the day no doubt that God does not bring together. Them live and die by them and sends, God willing.

Commander of the Faithful Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him
After being stabbed Ali may Allah be pleased with him
Said: What do Darba?
They said: we have taken
He said: Otamoh of my food and my drink of Water him, the man I lived I saw where my opinion, and if I were one strike Fadrbuh not Tzidoh them.
Hassan then recommended to wash it and he said, is not unduly shroud I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: Angallowa to shroud it in a quick take away the negative
And recommended: Walk me between Almchetin not rush me, and do not Tbtioa, the Jltamona it was good, and that was evil for Ogaytamona Octavkm.

Maaz bin Jabal may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
Sahaabi Maaz bin Jabal .. While attended by death ..
Came an hour and Dying .. Lord Club ... Said .. :
O Lord, I intimidates you, and I am today please .. O Allah, You know I am what I loved the world happened to the rivers, and not to plant trees .. And but for Alhoajer thirst, and endure hours, and crowding up when scientists flew the flag.
Then flooded his soul after he said: There is no god but Allah ...
Tirmidhi narrated that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said .. : Yes Man Maaz bin Jabal
Al-Bukhaari and that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: Abu Bakr Bomte merciful people .... That said ... And informed them of Halal and Haram forbid.

Bilal bin Rabah, may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
When Bilal came death .. Said his wife, wa .. Hznah
Angered the lid on his face and is in the throes of death .. And said: Do not say Thinking] Oh grief, and say Wa Farhah
Then he said: Tomorrow we loved ones .. Muhammad and his companions.

Abu Dhar al-Ghafari may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
Abu Dhar attended the death .. Cried his wife .. He said: What makes you cry?
She said, and how not to cry and you die, the land of wilderness and not with us will be sufficient for a garment shroud ...
He said to her: Do not cry Ibhari and I heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, and I say to a group of them: a man of you Imutn Pflah of land witnessed a band of believers
And not only one of those Alinver and died in the village and community, and that I die Pflah, and what God lied and lied not Look at the way
She said that I had and went and cut off the road-Haj
Look, if I said men Volan my dress to the knee and said: What to you nation of God?
She said: a man of Muslim Tkovnh ..
They said: Who is he?
She said: Abu Dharr
They said: Allah and His Apostle
Vvdoh and the blessed mother and entered it and said to them in defiance of the modern
And said: Oncdkm in God, not Ikvnni was a prince or a corporal or E
All the people they have won something of that boy of the Ansar Vkvenh in two garments for the boy
And blessings Abdullah bin Masood
Was the folk
God bless them all.

Abualdrda great companion may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
Abu Darda 'came to the death ... Said:
Not a man who works for Musraei like this?
Not working for a man like this on?
Not working for a man like this watch?
Then may God have mercy on him arrested.

Salman the Persian may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
Salman the Persian cried when he died, was said to him: What makes you cry?
He said: Messenger of God entrusted to us may Allah bless him and grant him peace be increased passenger Xade one of us, and around this Alozoad.
And it was said that the Ajana and around Jaffna and antiseptic!
Alajana: a vessel which collects water
The vine: Kassa is placed in water and food
Antiseptic: purifies the vessel.

Great companion Abdullah bin Masood may Allah be pleased with him
As Abdullah bin Masood attended the death called his son and said: O Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah bin Masood, I advise you with five characteristics, Vahfezhen me:
Show despair of the people, that sang Fadel.
Let the demand and needs to the people, that poverty is present.
Leave that and apologize to him of things, and it does not work.
And if you can not come on unless you're good and you yesterday, then do that.
If prayer and I prayed last prayer, then pray like you do not.

Hassan Bin Ali tribe of the Messenger of Allah, and Mr. youth of Paradise may Allah be pleased with him
Attended the death Belhassen Ben Ali, may Allah be pleased with them, he said:
Get out my bed to home plate, and get out and he said:
O Allah, I seek reward myself with you, I've never had ideals!

Great companion Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan, may Allah be pleased with him
Muawiya said, may Allah be pleased with him at his death to those around him: Ojtsune ..
Vogelsuh .. He sat remembering Allaah .. , Then cried .. And said:
Now, my Sid .. I came to remember your Lord after Alanahtam and Rift .., but this was juicy and youthful young Ryan?!
Then wept and said:
O Lord, O Lord, have mercy Sheikh Asi a cruel heart .. O Allah, forgive and less stumbling Slip .. And very Bhelmk to those who have not, please ask someone else and do not trust one except you ...
Then burst may Allah be pleased with him.

Great companion Amr ibn al-Aas may Allah be pleased with him
When Amr ibn al-Aas attended the death .. Cried a long time .. And around his face to the wall, his son said to him: O my father, what makes you cry? The shirk the Messenger of Allah ....
Turned to Amr may Allah be pleased with him face to them and said: The best what we promise ... Testimony that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ..
I was on three dishes ..
I saw myself and what a most objectionable of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and me, and I do not like that I have to Astmkint it killed him, if that was the case for you from the people of Hell .....
When Allaah put Islam in my heart, I came to the Prophet peace be upon him said: Hold your right hand Vlabayank, stretched his right hand, he said: Vqillt my hands ..
He said: What, O 'Amr?
I said: I wanted to stipulate a condition
He said, requires what?
I said, forgive me.
He said: Do you not know that Islam wipes out whatever came before it, and that immigration destroys what came before, and that Hajj wipes out whatever came before it?
And he was a beloved to the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and not sweeter in the sight of him, and what you can bear to fill in the eyes of him to pay homage to him, and if I was told I could be described as describe, because I did not fill my eyes from it,
And if I died in that state to you hope to be one of the people of Paradise,
Then Lena things, know what is current in it?
If I die and do not take me Naúhh not fire, if the soil Dvintamona Fsnoa not then keep up on my grave as much as you put the roots and divided the meat, even Stans you, and see what I review by the apostles of my Lord?

Great companion Abu Musa al-Ash'ari
Moses came to the father - may Allah be pleased with him - death, called Ftiana, and said to them:
Me and just go Vahfroa Oamqgua ...
And they did ..
He said: Sit me, fu my hand It's one of the middle range, either been expanding my grave so that every angle of forty cubits, and the Afathn me one of the doors of Paradise, Vlonzern to my house where and to Ozwage, and to what Allah has prepared for glory and majesty to me which of bliss, then I gave to my home in heaven to me today to my family, and causes me to the soul and send until Rihanha.
And whether other Biguen on my grave so different from Odilai, in order to be narrower than such and such, and to Afathn me the doors of hell, Vlonzern to my seat and to what Allah has prepared for glory and majesty in which the chains and shackles and couples, then I am to From my seat gave me hell for the day to my house, then of toxins and causes me to send Humaimha.

Saad bin spring may Allah be pleased with him
What a battle is over .. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: He looks go of what did Saad bin spring?
He toured a man from the companions of the dead .. Vibzareth Saad bin overflowing spring, before his soul .. Called out .. What are you doing?
He said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and sent me to see what I did?
Saad said:
Read the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and told me the peace I am dead and I had challenged twelve stab and enforced in, I inevitably perish, and read to a national of peace and tell them .. O my people! .. Do not excuse you that concluded to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and in you eye extremism ...

Abdullah bin Umar, may Allah be pleased with
Abdullah bin Omar said before overflowing his soul:
What assy on something of this world only on three:
A thirst for Hoajer and Mkadhallil and fans walking to do to God Almighty,
And I did not fight the oppressive category, which revealed
(And perhaps intended to pilgrims and from him).

Bin silent worship may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
Ben attended the silent worship of death, said:
Brushes dragged to the courtyard
Then he said:
Gather and loyal to me and my neighbors a service and who was to enter
They collected him .... He said:
The day that I do not see only the last day comes to this world, and the first night of the Hereafter, and he did not know perhaps he may over-me to you my hand or Bulsana thing, is that the same worship of his hand, retribution Day of Resurrection, and embarrassed to one of you in the same thing only reprise of me before they get out myself.
And they said, but you're a parent and you are polite.
He said: Oghafrtm me what was that?
They said: Yes.
He said: O Allah I bear witness ... Now obey my will ...
Embarrassed to everyone of you to cry, then went out myself Vetodioa do good ablutions, and then to enter everyone of you a mosque to pray and then pray for forgiveness for worship and for himself, God Almighty said: And Seek help in patience and prayer and it's great, but the humble ... And then rushed me to the Hfra, and do not Taatbona fire.

Imam al-Shafii may Allah be pleased with him
Income Muzani to Imam Shafi'i in his final sickness
He said to him: How did you become, O Abu Abdullah?!
Shafie said:
Become one of the world Rahla, and the Brotherhood Mvariqa, and ill-Mlakie my work, and the mustache cup away, and on God and improbable, and I do not know Erouha become Vohenneha to heaven or to hell Voaziha, then set up to say:
As a priest and my heart and narrowed Mmahba
Rajai made about forgiveness, peaceful
Taazemna my fault when Qrnth
Bavuk Lord had forgiveness Oazma
I am still a pardon for sin still
Largesse and favor, and pardon him

Hasan al-Basri may Allah be pleased with him and grant him
Hasan al-Basri when he came away
Move his hands and said:
The status of submission and patience!

Abdullah bin Mubarak
World Mujahid Zahid Abid Abdullah bin Mubarak, death came to him when it intensified dying
Then woke up .. And lift the lid on his face and smiled, saying:
For such action, workers .... There is no god but Allah ....
Then flooded his soul.

Fadhil bin Ayaz
Holy worshiper of the world famous Ben Ayyad Avabd Holy
Attended by the death, exhaustion overtook him, and then woke up and said:
After Safarah Wa ...
Zhadah wa few ...!

Imam Muhammad bin Sirin world
Roy attended that, as Muhammad bin Sirin death, wept, and was told to him: What makes you cry?
He said: I cry for Tafraiti-free in the days and lack of practical high-Committee and what save me from the fire protection.

Just Caliph Omar bin Abdul Aziz, Zahid, may Allah be pleased with him
As the fair was attended by Caliph Omar bin Abdul Aziz said the death of his sons, and he was Muslim ibn Malik present:
My son, I have left you much good do not pass by one of the Muslims and the people been discharged, but you really Rao.
My son, I had to choose between two things, either that Tstgnoa and enter the fire, or Fkaroa and go to heaven, I think that Fkaroa so beloved to me, Arise, Asmkm God ... Arise, God hath provided ...
Arise from me, I created what I see, but many are getting, and what they are Bjn not Forget ..
Muslim said: and so we let him, and Tnhana him, and heard the saying says, that the Hereafter We shall give to those who intend not high in the earth and do not corrupt and the consequence for the cautious
Then the sound faded, so we We entered, and if is closed, lying dead!

Caliph al-Ma'mun Commander of the Faithful may God have mercy on him
When he attended a safe death said:
Of me down on the bed.
Vonzloh on earth ...
He put his cheek on the earth and said:
I would not go away from his ... Mercy of his property has been removed ... !

Commander of the Faithful, Marwan Abdul Malik of Allah's mercy
It is said that Abdul Malik bin Marwan said what I feel death: Arfona in honor, he did so, Vtensm spirit, and then said:
O what minimum Otaibk!
The Toalk for short ...
And that Kthirk of nasty ...
And if we are you for in the ego ... !

Hisham ibn Malik Allah's mercy
Dying to Hisham bin Abdul Malik, looked to his family crying around him and said: Hisham came this world to you and you come crying to him, letting you collect and what did you leave him to carry, as the greatest calamity that Hisham did not God bless his soul.

Commander of the Faithful may God have mercy on him Caliph Mutasim
Mutasim said when he died:
Had I known that I am short so what I did ... !

Commander of the Faithful Caliph Harun al-Rashid Mujahid Zahid, Allah's mercy
Harun al-Rashid to the disease and doctors despaired of his recovery ... And I feel for him .. Bdno He said they brought coffins and they brought me to him .. He said:
Ahfroa my grave ...
Vhfroa him ... He looked to the tomb and said:
What's richest financial me ... Perished me bowl ... !

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him
Praise be to Allah, the One mark of
And the holy Prophet, peace and blessings
But after ..
This is what facilitates the collection of the dying ..
Collected a ticket for myself to my brothers and I. .. Take cues from .. And to remember the reality of this world ...
And good for the end of these episodes .. The last moments on the bed of death of the Prophet upon him blessings and peace purer ...
On Monday the twelfth of March for the eleventh year of migration
The disease has intensified the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and news broke of his illness among his companions, and their concern was the amount, and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him has been recommended to be their Imam Abu Bakr, when Oadzh illness from attending the prayer .
And at the dawn of that day, and Abu Bakr Muslims in prayer, and they are not surprised by only reaching the Messenger of Allah, is the star reveals Aisha room, and looked at them and they are in the ranks of the prayer, smiled, which he saw them surface on Abu Bakr that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him He wants to come out for prayer, so he wanted to go back up the ranks, and that Muslims are Evttnoa in their prayers, joy, the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace
He gestured to them the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and beckoned to Abu Bakr to complete the prayer, he sat down and prayed for his part on his left ....... And returned to his room, the Messenger of Allah, and joy of the people to do the most joy, and people thought that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to have woken up from the beer, and cheered so good ...
Came the forenoon .. Pain and returned to the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, called Fatima .. He said to her in secret that he Sikd beer and this .. Wept for that .. , Told her that it is followed by the first of his family, I laughed ...
Intensified anguish and the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and peace .. And total amount of it ... Fatima said: Acirbeh and ... Individual by the Messenger of Allah said: Do not stress your father after today
And recommended that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and his will for Muslims and is on his deathbed: prayer prayer .. And what proprietary ...... Prayer and prayer is proprietary .... And repeat it again ......
Income and Abdel-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr and his Siwak, The Messenger of Allah, Aisha said: take it for you .. ? , He noted that his head yes ... Hardened, it ... Aisha said: Olinh you ... He noted that his head yes ... Vlinth him ...
And make the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace in his hands enter the water Rkoh, Vamesh with water and his face and he says: There is no god but Allah ... The throes of death ...
And in the end ... Person sight of Allah, peace ... And moved his lips saying: .... With those who blessed them from the prophets and saints and martyrs and the righteous, God forgive me and have mercy on me ... Join me and Comrade O Comrade Top Top
O comrade Top
O comrade Top
Burst and good spirit of God's creation .. Overflowed to the purest spirit of the Lord created .. Burst of spirit sent by God's mercy to the worlds and blessings of Allaah be upon him in recognition
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

On his deathbed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heart Muscle Network :: Youth-
Jump to: