The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Article about the theft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Article about the theft Empty
PostSubject: Article about the theft   Article about the theft I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 pm

If sufficient justification for the need to steal one who distributed TNA tried the other is true that the poverty of the father legal offense and an ally of Satan and it is always a contributing
Effective in crimes of all human beings, but it remains a crime of theft being special in terms of being one of the crimes that God sent down the end .... as well as the Prophet said .. peace be upon him. (. If my daughter Fatima had stolen, to cut off her hand)
As far as importance of retribution from the thief .. as far as the reasons for the importance of research acquitted
.................................................. ..........................
Theft in schools ..................
Is the theft of the most important problems facing society ............

Definition of theft
Theft is the acquisition of what is owned by others without the right is usually acquired by individuals that is, they are not hereditary, or innate, the child learns from an early period of his life to steal a sin and that it is wrong to rob the property of others 00 and sometimes tend owner of this behavior as well as love to own property and lack of respect property of others
And theft, a clear concept of our adults we know its dimensions, its causes and harmful effects, and judge the power of doing right, and we can avoid to be victim.
As for the child it is not fully aware of the concept of theft and harmful to the society and look at religion and law and morality to it.
And theft worry parents more than others in children's behavior is what he calls the behavior of parents criminals, and thus they show great interest in this, every year about 25,000 children go to reform because of theft.
The children learn that stealing is wrong if the description of the work of fathers and mothers of this work the error and punished if their children to keep doing it, so the concept begins to take shape with the theft of the child.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
Types of theft:
1 - steal to satisfy the desire in love with the property 0
2 - draw attention to the theft of 0
3 - theft because of the lack of distinction between property and property of others 0
4 - theft intended to revenge 0
5 - theft because of mental retardation 0
The student who exercises qualities of theft:
The student who exercises as much as stealing a fair amount of physical and mental capacity and skill of a light hand and the ability to dodge and escape when needed and mental capabilities such as timeliness and the development of appropriate plans and to avoid being detected 0
The thefts often occur in certain seasons or 00 school canteens
The student starts stealing a small amount and then increase until it reaches a large sum 0 and prevent him from continuing, but being exposed and deter the application of the penalty is 0
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
Stimuli of the problem:
1 - weakness of religious commitment and self-censorship 0
2 - theft and the need to eat the food and meet the necessary requirements and is considered the situation of the easiest cases, treatment 0
3 - theft to satisfy the preferences or hobbies of the student can not meet the family 0
4 - theft of spending to colleagues, and bad companions to win the love 0
5 - theft out of revenge or of some colleagues from the community or from the parents who lost their interest and Hananama 0
6 - Do not noted for their son and parents may bring from school 0
7 - The student models affected by surrounding it, whether real or displayed in the media
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
Causes of theft:
Children steal for a number of reasons to realize that what they take back to others, and there are several reasons for the theft, including:
Can be found in children lack what in some things and so is forced to steal to make up for that shortfall, and some of the children affect them the environment in which they live, especially if one parent is deceased, or the father was addicted to alcohol or to be the environment itself is poor and these elements help the child to to steal to increase his sense of inferiority in such circumstances.
Some parents feel happy when their son of stealing something, and that the child feels happy and continue to work.
Some children are in the process of theft to prove they are the strongest, especially in front of bad companions, and that they may compete in it, and some of them feel the joy of this work.
May steal the child's desire to imitate those who are older than him, father, brother or others who influence upon his life.
Children from lower castes are stealing to make up for what they lack because of their poverty to the lack of money buying them, or they get what they want, the children are stealing their parents to stop it and they feel they are working Baanaajhm him to take him without the knowledge of parents.
May be the motive of theft directed inhibition felt by the child because of a certain pressure, so the theft apply for a rest, and may be the cause of repression, frustration, or a new baby.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................

Methods of prevention:
Values ​​Education: Parents should teach children values ​​and good habits, and attention to this as much as possible, and make them aware that life for all, not to a particular individual, and urged them to maintain the property of others, even in their absence, the emergence of the child in an atmosphere of morality and values ​​offices lead to the adoption of the child with these standards.
There must be an expense constant of the child could buy him feel that he needs it really, even if that expense is small, even if for work performed at home after school, should the child feels that he will get the money from his parents if I need it really .
Do not leave things can entice the child and encourages him to do such as stealing money and other means that contribute to facilitating the theft Baaataradhm.
Development and building close relationships between parents and children, relations dominated by love and understanding and freedom of expression until the child can be asked what he needs from his parents without hesitation or fear.
The direct supervision of the child as well as to teach them values ​​and attention they need, including children in need of supervision and control so as not to direct the child and that theft is carried out by the beginning of knowledge and processing, for ease of processing time.
Let the child grow up and parents are not ideal for children treat him with honesty and sincerity and truthfulness, which teaches the child to maintain his things and things of others.
Teach children to feel ownership of their right to ownership of the things that concern them only, and learning how things respond to their owners if borrowed from them and their permission
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
Treatment:
Membership of the act: in the event of theft behavior Parents must search for the error and the reasons for that behavior, whether from inside or outside the house and act with the utmost speed.
The correct behavior: parents must do what they see in the interests of their children by addressing the matter under advisement and Tani, so that repeat what the person who stole in to take him with him to apologize and pay for it if the child has consumed exchange and what Rob said.
Deal with the problem: deal with it and deal with it seriously would lead to the correct solution and that the seriousness of the situation or behavior and that requires knowledge of the reason behind the child's behavior this behavior inappropriate and put it in place of the person who stole in and ask him about his reaction and his sense of if the exposure is to it.
Understanding: We must understand why the child so what are the motives and this may be due to economic deprivation due to lack of material felt by the child or for his rival colleagues who have the money, may be caused by emotional deprivation, to the child's sense of deprivation of affection and attention of those who are around him, has been have a lack of awareness of the child to the concept of theft and the difference between them and metaphor, and therefore a proper understanding of the cause of the consequent infer the appropriate solution, if the motivation was economic is to provide the child what he needs money and understanding that asked what it needs, but that the deprivation emotionally must show interest in him and their needs and spend enough time with him may have a lack of awareness here and should be made clear to the child what you mean stealing what is the difference between them and the metaphor, and explain the rules that govern the property has a simple and avoid punishment, so as not to result in a lie.
In the event of theft should not act nervously and should not be considered theft, the failure of the child, and should not be considered to be a disaster befell the family, but should be considered a special case must be dealt with and knowledge of their causes, and resolution and the charity of the way to treat it, but without over-treatment, and should not be There is exaggeration in the description of theft, and is important in this case that the temper of a child's feeling bad, so make him feel that we Mtfhmun to put it completely, and not charged with theft of the child directly.
Monitoring: Parents control the behavior of their children, such as theft, fraud, and control of themselves because they model for their children and they control their behavior and Olvazam especially terms that styled by the child when stealing should also explain to him the importance of expression, and knowledge of parents to children when in trouble, they need help and understanding of adults and their discussion quietly.
* Should not get shocked parents as a result of their son and that the theft does not take in his defense so as not to develop it and the child begins to Emab compatible with the defense of his family to be with him but to cooperate in order to solve this problem.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
Questionnaire.
This case study of the subject of a child suffering from a behavioral problem of theft and this program to modify the behavior of the child

Age of the child: 11 years.

Definition of behavior

Girl student in the fifth grade of primary concern to the problem of the child in the class parameter is the purpose of stealing her colleagues both in their bags or at the time of their purposes on the floor of the classroom.

The target behavior

Get rid of the theft is usually defined when a child and the sense of the Secretariat to be a moral character at a child.

To measure the functional analysis of behavior

• * measurement environment: school

• * Place of measurement: Grade

• * One measurement: for a period of one share and a share of activity

• * manner in which the measurement: Using the method of observation

• * in terms of social behavior leads to theft colleagues rejected the girl in the row offset it because they are stealing Ogradhen This leads to Aptaadehn them.

Probation to modify the target

When you're sitting in class watching the students as they draw in the share of activity and enjoying it, I noticed a child you open the bag colleague would not know the other so that, taking them rarely been cherished by her colleague because it is expensive, and she was a child you open the bags her and steal Ogradhen in each share activity, so I decided to conclude Tqlh of this behavior which has been repeated several times in the share of activity because there is no one knows who steals because everyone is busy with the activity being done, and that took advantage of this situation arose theft, I have to follow some of the methods of behavior modification with a child in order to get rid of usually theft.

Treatment plan

(Methods used to modify the behavior of a child)

You put some of the methods that I use to modify the behavior of a child to get rid of theft usually have, and the period is set by the program or plan for one month only.

These methods include the following:

1 - reprimand and punishment

2 - the cost of the response.

3 - differential reinforcement for the behavior of contrast

Implementation of treatment plan

In the first week

The girl in the share of activity and without the knowledge of a colleague to open a bag and took them some purposes ... And then returned to the group activity to which it belongs, I have noticed what I did to that girl you punishing that behavior Vobchtha and I told her not to open her bags without their permission and that stealing is not doing Ogradhen, in addition to the sanctity of playing with her friends ...
This week and through watching the girl repeated 5 times and its behavior was happening in the share of each activity.

In the second week

In this, but Sbua down the behavior of stealing the child to repeat 3 times, which indicates that the girl stole the purposes of her colleagues, which lies on the ground without opening handbags this is something that I noticed during my follow up to their behavior, so you reprimand a child and ask them to return what I took it from uses located on the land, which belong to her, and then you take the two stars of their own from the panel reinforcement have prepared for the students, and I told her if repeated this behavior again, I will take a four-star from the box assigned to them in the panel reinforcement, so Artdat child theft for fear of losing their stars.

In the third week

In this week returned a child again to repeat the behavior which is stealing what you see on the ground for her, but this behavior has occurred once a week, but I had warned a child by those who do not repeat this behavior, so the consequences, making them standing at the end of the class I have to take them 4 Stars from the panel reinforcement.

In the fourth week

This week you observing the behavior of a child in the classroom through the share of activity, and through my observation I realized that it got rid of this behavior, when I saw the child a pen to her friend was a reality on the ground what was it without her back, so you praising the child and promote this behavior in front of the students and gave her a gift to its secretariat.

Follow-up

I've put two weeks to observe the behavior of a child and follow-up you got rid of this behavior for good or not, and during my follow up in class and especially in the share of activity did not steal her baby during those two weeks.

Results

After a month of use the program with a child, got rid of the behavior of child theft for good.
Epilogue
The epilogue to provide methods to help the teacher Guided ..........................
Methods proposed extension of the Student Guide:
1 - rooting the religious side of the student 0
2 - Studying the causes of robbery 0
3 - Treatment of a case fit in the student and the size of the problem and not to exaggerate the situation so as not to leave after a student in the same complex treatment process exceeded 0
4 - enlighten the student theft damage to himself and to his community and the legal limit for such a crime 0
5 - Ensure confidentiality and not being exposed in front of his colleagues and give it a chance to repent and return 0 for this crime
6 - Providing the necessary compensation for the student aid and meet the needs to be able to adapt properly with the surrounding community is 0
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Article about the theft
Page 1 of 1