The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evidence of the knowldge of gad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Evidence of the knowldge of gad Empty
PostSubject: Evidence of the knowldge of gad   Evidence of the knowldge of gad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I advise you and myself and heard my words to fear the God who created the subjects and the recycled and has to guide
Vatgah piety of my brother, near God knew him and able to take them
And believed in him faith who may be admitted his oneness and individuality and eternal to the back to see his kingdom and evidence of his power and the large signs upon signs which indicate the Lordship and the entry into force of his will and tighten created and the statement of its ability to all of His creation and good hatched not his creation and it's blessed God, the Lord of the Worlds
Documented by the confidence of my brother thinks it has improved and I told him his charge and sincerity of his promise and guarantee trust and housing turmoil his heart to his promise and bone in his heart and his festival

I thank him and my brother knew of thanks from His bounty and have abounded his hands by giving him
Is known as outward and inward grace private and public and sincere devotion to him knew of it does not accept him a job only after freeing it from pests and devotion to God is not a partner in his work does not involve anyone else
My brother and I know that the creatures engage in work that decorated them with a person in the habitats of the exam should lie in his work or Hajj to show off the honors and maximize the advantages of a beautiful saying and what appears from his work and he knows it himself or unknown to them
He is not my brother from his evil only escape from his compatriot and the work he does not like to get out his creature on the work of The View has created a job which does not like to brief him it is his sincerity not like to praise Him that created what was seen by his work and that praise one and he does not loves the praise is not pleased Bhmayor him on his work, the walk is not his secret to the meaning of this world because of the reasons
Then believe in you say, my brother and sincerity of your response may know that God is familiar with the exotic and ordered him and his secret Alanath and rolled up his conscience
And trust in Him, my brother may delegate someone to trust and reassured his promise to guarantee
Confidence and satisfaction from honoring him with His decree and ordered him to surrender him to the belief and ability and it is certainly true, and his fire Bjnth
And light, my brother had known the fear of his influence and the severity of a painful punishment and retribution and represented and its effects and proceedings for those who violated his order and his stick
And you know, my brother, he does not hold for a let down not a creature of the Senior and paid and degrading and save it and that the patience of a sentence and change Nekalh and grace
Allergin and my brother, please sincerity of his promise and had inspected the reward
And thank him, my brother has accepted the thanks from the advantages of it and work for Him, and gifted with his hands of more and more of Onalh Asbagh unless deserved his work
And Asthia my brother shyness may know many prefer and very much his talents and knew of the same failure thanks and lack of fulfillment from his promise and the inability to perform what he has to his right and then does not recognize the Creator, but a beautiful jacket and great wellness and relay blessings and time treat him kindly and a great dream and forgive him

Then I know my brother said that Allah had assumed duties of visible and invisible to you and started rubbing it and the laws of your order and promise of good performance very much on the promise of reward and punishment painful missed you mercy and pity of it the same careful you
Do, my brother Pferaúdah and committed his laws and agreed Sunnah of His Prophet peace be upon him, and follow the effects of the owners of the Prophet and committed their careers and politeness Badapem and follow their way and Ahtd Bhadahm and begged to God for their love and love of love are those who so announce to him and they meant his purpose and hand-picked to accompany His Prophet made them his loved ones and Okhaddana

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Evidence of the knowldge of gad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heart Muscle Network :: Youth-
Jump to: