The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My talk to you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My talk to you Empty
PostSubject: My talk to you   My talk to you I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 pm

My talk to you, O Father jealous of the gift may turn a curse! And the grant may turn against the plight of, and may be tender misery! They are children!! This soft buds, and livers that walked on land, which if we do not improve care might have wished he did not father them alive and that he was sterile - we ask God for safety and wellness ... I write this not out of pessimism, but a matter of fact, the viewer, how much of a father was not known by the police, did not enter their positions but loved his liver. How much of a father did not come out Dmath humiliation and contempt for men ever, but his sons did not pay it, but how much of the father of his sons enter prison cells - we seek refuge with Allah from the disobedient - ... Father Alhvouk, if you want to understand the righteousness of children and savor the sweetness of welfare of Farbthm life remaining is not mortal, let WebMaster to meet them in the palaces of heaven and tents and Eraúkha, not to be WebMaster fattening their bodies and clothing, and remember that many families Staatmzk tomorrow on the right if you hit on the board the hell ... Those families which they were sponsor this world only! His main concern the presence of his son to school, even if absent from the mosque, whose concern is the high rate and his grades even dropped the level of faith and morals, his main concern may own in the lower house to collect his children, even if the sons are walking in their lives to the valleys of the fire left the duties and a violation of the sanctity, whose concern is to succeed to his sons wealth and money, even if know that they may have hired them to disobey God. This education can not tell you worn dissolved Father Barham and welfare of not only in the life of this world, nor in the afterlife ... So I advise you, O Father Almhafq several commandments and hoping that worked out shall not deny their happiness over the earth, and joy on their offer, and meeting them reclining on couches in the gardens of bliss.

* First Commandment: *** more than pray for them goodness and guidance, and beware of them pray, do not mean the devils among the jinn and mankind on your children, do not despair of guide them. "The hearts are between two fingers of the fingers of Rahman turns them how he likes" The heart of your son will not be harsher than the heart of Umar ibn al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - which was released on his conversion to Islam wants to kill Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him - what sets the sun that day only, Muhammad - upon him and peace - people like him the blessing of his supplication - peace be upon him.

* Second Commandment: *** You are pools Babek Father and mother, the land, religion, lent the parents of your children Astofith exponentially, and only Vstcherb brimming cups of disobedience "Broa Abankm Tbarakm your children." With your parents so do what you love doing to your children with you tomorrow. Sow seeds under their feet and what you want your children to Thsdh of tomorrow. * The third commandment: *** Beware that you share in the upbringing of a satellite channel or Gillies bad, what is planted and Sagath in years may burn a snapshot in the series, or a scene from a movie or a picture whore offered colleague, save wholeheartedly, especially - the eye and ear - they two windows to heart, that launched in the Grand will be upright you raise, and will not recognize land, and the collapse of each building of virtue want to ramp in them, so that the eye or ear that are weighed, it must be looking vagina than extinguish the flames that looks promiscuous and those tones forbidden.

* Fourth Commandment: *** I'm fed them P "Any body that is nourished on haraam Fire for it," What blessing removed many of the children but because of the summit sacred, how much of a father liked the strength of his sons was Gmahm land, and learned that these children may be tomorrow thorn in the side, and a lump in his throat, and cause of misery in this world and the Hereafter, because of the misfortune that wealth is haraam, Fear God, O Father in XPCC, and I know that the doors of earning Grand has varied and numerous, Interest, and bribery, and theft of working hours, and capture the value of the assignment and you are sitting in your home ... All doors haraam income, Votab your restaurant.

Fifth Commandment **: *** Be a good example for your children do not cut off to create and come like him, do what you love in front of them to see them, and that has committed sin by Fasttr do not speak openly, the son may mount to love and emulate his father. Beware that instilled in his character earns you regret tomorrow, how much of a son who was the cause of deviation in which sin emulated his father Vordth peril.

* Sixth Commandment: *** not busy with them to understand the real head of the owner, or to be with you Be with them, but it distracted them with good and evil are Hgluck, Olhakhm kindergarten Paradise "memorizing the Qur'an," take them to the houses of God and to link Erhamk, furthest from the life of the soft and luxury, you need serious education that come out, men, young men are not feminine to the nearest of them to manhood. If you made the reasons for righteousness, God did not write to them to guide their error does not harm you because you have the sign and the guidance and you do not have success and guidance. I ask God to fit us and you will and Atomic "Our Lord, grant us of our wives and our offspring, and make us joy for the righteous Imam."

We ask God to us and you the guidance and help and guide
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

My talk to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heart Muscle Network :: Fathers-
Jump to: