The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good manners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good manners Empty
PostSubject: Good manners   Good manners I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Good manners. Called for Islam to show a moral universe, and wanted a good attitude then has a reason for the entry of shown by the Paradise, though good manners delegates to him in general, it is confirmed in September, because the fast is a cost, as narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, he said, : «asked the Messenger of God for most people enter Paradise, he said, piety and good manners», he promised the good manners of the option of Muslims and the most perfect faith, it was narrated that 'Abd-Allaah ibn' Amr, may Allah be pleased with them, he said: «was not Prophet him nor obscene Mtfhacha, used to say: (It is your option is given when morals », and Roy Aa'ishah that the Messenger of Allah Alihuslm said:« The perfect of the believers of faith best in attitude and his family Olotfhm ».He told the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him be of good character is the heaviest acts of worship in the balance of the insured, as narrated by Abu Darda may Allah be pleased with him that peace be upon him said: «There is nothing heavier in the balance of good character», as he said that good manners may of its owner to the degree of fasting-based, it was narrated from 'Aa'ishah that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: «The man knows good manners the degree of fasting-based», and that the good manners is people like him and the closest it a council the Day of Resurrection, the Roy Abd-Allaah ibn 'Amr, may Allah be pleased with them that he heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: «(I not tell you Bahpkm to me, and the closest of my council the Day of Resurrection?) - three times say - we say: Yes, O Messenger of Allah said: (given when morals) »But good manners delegates to Margba out in general, it is confirmed in Ramadan; as fast a cost of legitimacy, if joined to the other costs are heavy on the soul that Aftrt to be free than constrained, and this was the reward on trials in this cost penalty to comply with the order them, and may be adhered to it runs the risk that arises in charge of them if missing attachment, and this forbade the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him fast in bad manners, and it does not create it that Evhac to say, or to mount his voice shouting at quarreling other, or be offset by harm other his insults or verbal abuse or other ideals, but he should if the intention of this abuse to say: "I am a man who is fasting," Mzkranevsh and other what to do now possess the fast of good manners, it was narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet, peace be upon him said: «If one of you was a day of fasting do not commit sin, nor Ackb, the Sabh a murderer or a man who is fasting, let him say, I»,And the prohibition on obscene speech and noise in the fast does not require Abaanhma in others, but make sure forbidding them in which the meaning of the foregoing, and it is not to meet abuse in kind in the fast, does not require as will Bmthablh abuse in kind Figuerh, to cajole the street in an abuse of charity, he says: Push the one that is better}, and the Almighty said: {and do not equated good and bad pay in the best manner, if the enmity between you and him like a friend and intimate
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Good manners
Page 1 of 1