The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theme for bribery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Theme for bribery Empty
PostSubject: Theme for bribery   Theme for bribery I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Theme for bribery

Bribery of the most pervasive images of corruption in contemporary human societies, both in countries of the world the first or third world
Where we can not pass the days until we hear this crime, either through visual or audio news

This is not the only one of us might see a nest or Bam eyes how this process is forbidden, namely bribery

If advanced societies is unable to curb corruption and reduce this world is after him the third suffered greatly
As we find in our communities Aldahirh this or that corruption is rife and will not substantially cover our eyes and deny its existence

Than anyone broke into all areas of education to Governments
How many students passed the exams successfully stages and we do know that repetition is what he deserves
How many Modv of running on his chair to sign papers and we know that this is not the place suits him Who
If a quirk of fate I was wanting to sign the paper is important, greatly interest you and determine your future and I knew
Contact Person that the employee will not be signed unless it paid him a bribe or as they call them Basiloppem Who Animon by their conscience, what gift will do and then you pay or leave your paper placed one of the sections included archive?
And do not forget the report narrated by al-Tirmidhi narrated from 'Abd-Allaah ibn' Amr, may Allah be pleased with him: God cursed the briber and the bribed.)

Or you finished your studies science is light, ignorance and shame I graduated and you know that your family waiting
Eagerly employ you but your employment requires you to pay for people to mediate for you
What do you do and you know, and knowing full well that if this function will not return she went on you again Would you pay to operate or sitting room corner waiting for?

Many of our young daughters and see them working in occupations True, they provide jobs for bread, but not right for them how many el fish in the market, holds a seminar
Supposed to make it now in his office one of the government departments.
But instead of being idle waiting for his family that he Asrvo moved to this area

How long this devastation and widespread this phenomenon is destroying our society does not adopt
Failure to adopt the girl from the sands of people with no fancy light demolished .......

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Theme for bribery
Page 1 of 1