The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The month of Shaaban and grace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The month of Shaaban and grace Empty
PostSubject: The month of Shaaban and grace   The month of Shaaban and grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Praise be to God we praise Him and seek help and guidance and forgiveness ::::::::::
We solve the month of August our guest and we must know what we have to work in this holy month and what it has introduced innovations that

Praised God in his holy month of Ramadan, saying: {month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran} .. And that when the Night of Power is better than a thousand a month, this month, Muslims Vahtam great and worked hard the worship of prayer, fasting, and alms, and the age of the House of God and other acts of kindness and goodness ..

And when he saw the Prophet peace be upon him public attention to the month of Rajab in ignorance, and venerate and preference to the rest of the year saw the Muslims are keen to maximize the month of the Quran wanted to show them the virtue of the rest of the months and days ..

Osama bin Zaid, may Allah be pleased with them that he asked the Prophet peace be upon him said: O Messenger of God did not see you fasting in the month of months as you fast in Sha'ban,

He said peace be upon him: (This Month overlooked by people between Rajab and Ramadan, the month in which deeds to God I'd like to raise my work and I am fasting) ..

The question Osama may Allah be pleased with him shows how interest in his noble Companions and their adherence to the Sunnah of the Prophet peace be upon him ..

Indeed, the Prophet peace be upon him fast Sha'ban except a little as I told him 'Aa'ishah agreed to talk about his health ..

There must be an important behind the allocation of fasting in this month and this is what was pointed out by the Prophet peace be upon him said: (It is the month in which deeds to Allaah)

If the work of the subjects raised in this month of each year, offering business on Monday and Thursday of each week I'd like the Prophet peace be upon him to raise his work to the Lord of the Worlds when he was fasting because fasting of patience, he says:

{But those who are patient shall receive their reward without measure!

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1