The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are your have hearts?!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samo99

Are your have hearts?!! Empty
PostSubject: Are your have hearts?!!   Are your have hearts?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

Are your hearts?!!

Praise be to Allah, prayer and peace upon the Messenger of Allah .. After:

Asking him we would like to answer each and every one of us is whether our hearts?!! ..
If we say yes where are they?!! .. And maximum appeal for help and yelling prisoner and kill our brothers .. Slaughtered .. Displaced .. Go hungry .. Besiege .. Arrested .. Capturing .. Injured!! ..
If we say we are saddened and hurts us, we are liars and false sorrows and come with me to learn the truth of what I say ..
Lead to the sounds of our brothers are sleeping .. And the demolition of their homes Asahon .. The violation of their honor and mourn .. And the killing of their children cry .. Lead and greet .. And death embrace .. And under the weight of tanks pulverize .. Hunger and suffering .. Thirst and suffering .. And oppression are dying every day .. It is injustice crying out .. Humiliation and screaming .. But where hearers?!! .. Where are the Muslims?!! .. Where a nation a thousand million?!! ..
Asleep are lost denounce and condemn the Jews Istatvon and carry out plans of their enemies!! ..

His brother, do not you think that this is happening and what caused the rulers and leaders, but caused you and I say how?!! ..
I say we are busy with the ball .. They are working .. News and waiting .. And the heedless about prayer .. In prostration for which Daon .. In our councils by the speakers .. And desiring matches .. The League Mttalon .. Cup and motivated .. And Blaabhe Mguetdon .. In order to Mtnazon teams .. Ravon and flags .. And for Dead .. And asleep to the sound of music .. And on TV .. Saheron The movies watchers .. In the movie Million .. The plays are incorrigible .. Artists, actors and admire .. And the latest movies Saúlon .. The latest fashions for the Epson .. The songs Mrddon .. The words of our Lord Hajron!! .. And in our times has been said and said Amadaon .. And Palmltzmen-cards .. And the religion of Allah Amadaon .. Loving and the West .. Then we say the problem in Sharon!! ..
And unto God and to Him we shall return ..
Children of our brothers say: O Lord, give us victory over the Jews .. And our children imitate Hollywood stars!! ..
Young people there shouting: O Lord, do not care for religion to die or live here and young people shouting Dervishes Dervishes!! ..
There will be killed chanting of Sharon?!! .. We are here to cheer million profit?!! ..
There are groans firing Groans pain and suffering and we are here we call groans of the loss of the goal in a match!! ..

His brother: and cry when Nstgat Nasrallah?!! .. And how come Nasrallah and we on this case!! ..
His brother: God said, (O ye who believe! If ye help Allah, He will give you victory) ..
His brother: Do you leave the promise of God, or that you did not check the condition?!! ..
His brother: I have instructions for your media Vasedk yourself before you believe me ..
Do you have maintained the dawn prayer in congregation then fails to victory?!! ..
Do you have maintained the prayers in congregation then fails to victory?!! ..
Are you to prayer and then left the game fails to victory?!! ..
Are you open the book of God and taught him and then I read retardation victory?!! ..
Do you hear the songs and left the film and then fails to victory?!! ..
Is your role model has made Omar and Saladin then fails to victory?!! ..
Is made WebMaster victory of Islam and Muslims and then fails to victory?!! ..
Are you in the magic I invited God to your brothers, and then fails to victory?!! ..
Are the Jews vanquished in your home did not come out your daughter or your sister or your wife unveiled and I've made hijab and then fails to victory?!! ..
Are boycotted goods and food and then leave the Jewish victory?!! ..
Do Do Do Do and many others have done or are you Tkhazlt?!! ..

His brother, exclaim and say we want to liberate Al-Aqsa and we want to support the Muslims ..
His brother, before we liberate Al-Aqsa should we liberate our souls and our hearts The road starts from here .. Must start from yourself now in the review, preparation and evaluation on the Avenue ..
His brother: Take off gown and the slackening in cowardice, laziness, and wear a dress of hard work ..
His brother: You are the best nation of people actively moving and your determination and strong uprising lion wounded rose up and say it to yourself to work with me grandfather and win in my heart I hope and great tragedy of speeches ..
His brother, took the initiative in Allah's victory in yourself and your home first and be beside God protect you ..
His brother: Be this the same proud and strong mettle and make yourself a target in the world .. Aldnip
His brother: The interested Hasten Fetibr resolved though and I know that he is not aware of the feats may grade other!! ..
His brother: What a true view of the religion of his men if the men are you?!! ..
Vanasroa God helps you and be with him not with you .. And Asedkoh Asedkkm!! ..
Back to top Go down

Are your have hearts?!!
Page 1 of 1