The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A topic about forgiveness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omar

A topic about forgiveness Empty
PostSubject: A topic about forgiveness   A topic about forgiveness I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 pm

In the name of God we begin ....

Forgiveness

_ Do you want to increase the expiation of sin and good deeds and raise grades?
_ Do you want good offspring, and the boy and the good money and I'm living large?
_ Do you wish the peace of mind, peace of mind and heart?
_ Do you want safety and health of the body of disabilities and diseases?

So .. You forgiveness

Allah says in His Holy Book: (forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Imitekm well as comfort (

And the Almighty said: (Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves, do not despair of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful (

The Prophet peace be upon him .. ::
(Necessary for forgiveness of God made to him of all they respite, and
Each narrow way out, and in terms of living do not count (

The Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace :: .. (who said when to bed: forgiveness of God, who is no god but He, the living and subsisting and repent to him three times, Allah will forgive his sins and that was like the foam of the sea, although the number of trees, paper, although the number of Sand treatment, although the minimum number of days (

There is no doubt that forgiveness is enjoined by the words of God Almighty: and ask forgiveness of God
Does not need to be a sin, ask forgiveness for the things humans do the past, and that man may make mistakes and it is not busy that he had made a mistake, and he commits sins, he is busy ..

The virtues of forgiveness ** **

# It is obedience to God Almighty
# That the reason for the remission of sins: I said, Ask forgiveness from your Lord, He is Most Forgiving
# Rains: send rain to you in abundance
# Supply of money and boys: and help you with wealth and Benin
# Enter the gardens: gardens and makes you
# Increase strength in all senses: and your strength to strength Yazdkm
# Heirlooms Hassan: Well Imitekm baggage
# Push scourge: What if God punish them while they seek forgiveness
# Which is the cause for the delivery of all preferred a bounty: and everyone preferred to bestow bounty
# What are the subjects most in need to seek forgiveness, because they are night and day, make mistakes, ask forgiveness of God, if God will forgive them.
# Reason for the descent of forgiveness Rahman: Tstghafron not for God, that ye may receive mercy
Expiation of the Council
# A busin Prophet peace be upon him; because it was the forgiveness of God in the one-seventy times, in the novel: a hundred times.

Times of forgiveness
Project for forgiveness all the time, but it must do when you sin, and is recommended after good works, prayers for forgiveness three times after the prayer, and prayers for forgiveness after the pilgrimage and so on.
And desirable also in Bewitchments, because Allaah has praised the Almstghafrin in Bewitchments.

Formulas for forgiveness

Mr. forgiveness is the best, which is to say a person: (O Allah, You, You created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done, I acknowledge Your favor upon, and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, it does not forgive sins. only you)

Ask forgiveness of God.

Lord, forgive me.

Lord, forgive me, and repent to You are the Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful or.

Ask forgiveness of God, who is no god but He, by clicking the link to it.

The peace be upon him diversifies in the request for forgiveness, and enumerates the sins of all kinds, he says:
(Oh God, forgive me my sin and my ignorance and Asrave in my situation, and what you know about it from me, God forgive me, serious and comic, and my fault and intentional, all I have, God forgive me what I made and delayed, and the spoken and declared, and what you know about it from me, you are presented and you and you are on the backside to do all things

The importance of forgiveness in the women's right ::

Forgiveness in the right of women is very important, because the Prophet (PBUH) came to the women, said
(O women .. Give charity, forgiveness and Okthern, I Roatkn more people of the fire, said a woman whom Dzlh: What is to us, O Messenger of Allah over the people of Hell! Said: Because you curse too, and ungrateful to your spouses) .. Narrated by Muslim

What is the difference between forgiveness and repentance?

Forgiveness is the view of a person: ask forgiveness God for forgiveness, and repentance is to return to God and turn to. And seek forgiveness of the greatest dhikr that should be a slave to a lot of them, in the Musnad of Imam Ahmad Ibn Umar that the Prophet peace be upon him used to say in the Council one: Oh God, forgive me and repent to You are the Most Merciful, even longer Elad his hand a hundred times. And forgiveness is repentance if gathering the meanings of repentance and conditions, which is giving up the sin that had caught him and was determined not to return to it in the remainder of his age, and regret for what has happened, and thus interfere repent and seek forgiveness shall be forgiveness repentance and repentance asked forgiveness.

Forgiveness of God Almighty.
Back to top Go down

A topic about forgiveness
Page 1 of 1