The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signs at major

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Signs at major Empty
PostSubject: Signs at major   Signs at major I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

* Praise be to God, prayer and peace be upon Prophet Muhammad and his family and allies either:
- The Almighty said: (came close at the moon) the moon: 1]

* Said the scientists may Allaah have mercy: Signs of Resurrection is divided into three sections: the back and passed, a long-Emirates .. The department did not invalidate the back but is still in the increase .. Section III: Emirates is a great track time.
- It marks that have passed, the mission of the Prophet peace be upon him where he said: (written and I am something and pointed to the index and middle fingers) Bukhari.
- The second part is that it does not invalidate Tell him what the Prophet peace be upon him in the many conversations such as saying: (The Hour will not even be the happiest people Bdina Lkaa bin Lkaa) lamp lights for Albany ..
Including: the death of the scientists and the many murders and rampant ignorance and the many temptations and many earthquakes, including the imitation of the kuffaar and extensive money and rampant evils and rampant masturbation, adultery and so on.
- The third section: the Emirates, bones, and daunting conditioning time followed immediately include the following: exit the Antichrist, and the descent of Jesus son of Mary, and the emergence of the Mahdi and the exit of an animal, and exit of Gog and Magog, the rising of the sun from the west.

* Here is a brief explanation of the major signs of the Hour:

* Antichrist:
* Pass the greatest affliction in human beings:
- Narrated by Muslim from Humaid bin Hilal Rahat including Abu demagogues and Abu Qatada; they said we were going through the Hisham ibn 'Aamir, we come Imran ibn Husayn, and he said one day: You are to Tguzun to men Makanwa Bahdhar the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him from me, I do not know talking to me , I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: (between the creation of Adam to the time to create the largest of the Antichrist).

* Signs of leaving:
1 - a few Arabs: narrated by Ahmad, Muslim and Altermive for or partner: she heard the Prophet peace be upon him says: (for Ifrane people of the Antichrist in the mountains. Said or partner: O Messenger of God where the Arabs at that time? Said: They are small).
2 - the epic conquest of Constantinople: narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood forbid that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (Imran Jerusalem ruin of Yathrib, and the destruction of Yathrib out saga, and exit of the epic conquest of Constantinople, the conquest of Constantinople exit Antichrist).
3 - Conquests: Narrated by Ahmad, Muslim and Ibn Majah from Jabir bin Samra Al Otaiba for wholesome, God bless them; said: We were with the Prophet peace be upon him in the battle. He said, came to the Prophet peace be upon him by the people of Morocco have wool clothing, when Vuaqoh mound, they have to do and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him sitting. He said to me I said to myself: Aúthm, do them and not him Igtalonh. He said: Then I said: Perhaps Njie with them, Votém, I got between them and him. He said: I memorized it Oadhen four words in my hand. He said: (Ngzon the Arabian Peninsula, Vivthaa God Almighty, then Persia, Vivthaa God Almighty, then Ngzon rum, Vivthaa God, then God Vivtha Ngzon Antichrist).
4 - diameter and entrapment of plant:
Will be in the hands of the Antichrist lean three years, where people cast severity and distress; no rain nor plant where people freak out to praise the beginning of these, even acceptable for them instead of food and drink .. While they are as well; as heard to hear of that god appeared, along with the mountains of bread and rivers of water, it is recognized by the Lord fed him and gave him to drink and a lie to prevent food and drink Valmasom then the one whom God and remember the moment the commandments of the Prophet peace be upon Smuallamat time major network Habiba It starts and says: I am a prophet and no prophet after me, and commends and says: I am your Lord and your Lord, will not see until you die, and it is a one-eyed and your Lord is not Boaour). Albanian is true.
From the original topic here: ❤ ❤ network Habiba network of all Arabs ❤ Sorry,,, can see links If you hate our [url]

* Place out:
- Ahmad and Altermive, the Governor and Ibn Majah from Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him; said: Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and he said: (The Antichrist comes out of the land in the east, said to her: Khorasan, followed by people with faces like burnished shields).
- And the first appearance of his command, and God knows Achtharh and be between the Levant and Iraq; In a novel about a Muslim Nawas Ben Simon: (It is outside the trait between Sham and Iraq).

* His followers:
A - Jews: narrated by Ahmad and Muslim narrated from Anas ibn Malik that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (follow the Antichrist of the Jews Isfahaan seventy thousand,, wearing).
B - the disbelievers and the hypocrites: Al-Bukhaari and women from Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him; said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (it is not a country but Satah Antichrist; only Mecca and Medina, and not rummage Onkabha only by the angels Havin guarded, descend Balsboukh , the city with its people Fterajaf three tremors, all of which go out to him a disbeliever and a hypocrite).
C - ignorant Arabs: The evidence for that was narrated by Ibn Majah and Ibn Khuzaymah and the Governor and brightness for my father in front of him, in which: (... and it was intriguing to say Alloaraba: What if he sends you to your father and your mother; testify I Lord? Says: Yes. Represents his devils in the form of his father and his mother, saying: My son! followed; it Lord).
D - from their faces Kalmjan hammer, and that they may Turk: from Ahmad and Tirmidhi and the ruling and Ibn Majah from Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (Antichrist come out of the land in the east, said to her: Khorasan followed by people with faces like burnished shields) .

* Mortality:
A - in the Levant guard God: narrated by Ahmad and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (Christ comes before the Orient, and the ambition of the city, so come down masterminded one, then the disposal of the angels and his face before the Levant, and there perish ).
B - killer is Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon them: Al-Tirmidhi complex ongoing bin Al-Ansari; said: I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him say: (son of Mary, kill the Antichrist at the gate). It will not shed one except Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon him.

* Moral qualities:
1 - one-eyed eye or eyes: Al-Bukhaari from Abdullah ibn 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them; said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God does not hide you, that God convey not Boaour, and that the Antichrist eyed eye right hand, as if the same grape floating).
2 - written between his eyes infidel: Al-Bukhaari from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God sent a prophet but warned his people, one-eyed liar, he eyed, but your Lord is not Boaour, written between his eyes infidel).
3 - a short, thick, frizzy, one-eyed, his eye is not fillet or Gehra: narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood bin silent worship from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (I told you about the Antichrist even feared that not Tagulwa that the Antichrist: short, with thick , frizzy, one-eyed, Mtmos eye, is not Bnaúth not Gehra, the wear you; know that your Lord is not Boaour, and that you will not see your Lord until you die).
4 - Hjan, flower, as if his head python: narrated by Ahmad and Ibn Haban narrated from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (is the one-eyed Hjan as if his head python like your men by Abdul Uzza bin cotton either perished the worst of the Lord Almighty not Boaour).

* Gog and Magog:
* Strife coming in, and that the Muslims out of temptation and praised God for the salvation of them; if they are new Pftna not less dangerous than its predecessor ..
- Behold, they had finished the Antichrist, and he was killed at the hands of God Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon him, took Jesus peace be upon him is telling people about their grades in Paradise, The God of sedition Asmanm Antichrist ..
- Has informed the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him where he said: (from three survived, survived "three times," they said, Why, O Messenger of God? Said my death and kill the Antichrist and give him the right successor Mustbr) Albanian true.
From the original topic here: ❤ ❤ network Habiba network of all Arabs ❤ Sorry,,, can see links If you hate our [url]
- Suddenly, Jesus asked them inspired by the sky-phase to be immunized themselves; God was knocked out by the devotees not to one of them of fighting, and they are Gog and Magog .. And not less contention for sedition Antichrist who claims to divinity, and they claim their ability to kill in the sky of the Almighty God for saying great tyrants.

* Of people descended from Adam:
- Gog and Magog of people from the offspring of Adam; contrast to those who said otherwise, and that the Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri and the word of the steam; said: The Prophet, peace be upon him: (God says the Day of Resurrection: O Adam, he says, to pick our Lord Bring forth those caller voice that God commands you to go out of your offspring missions to the fire, he said, Lord, and sent to Hell? said, of every thousand - I see him he said - nine hundred and ninety-nine, then put the pregnant pregnancy, and gray-Walid, and see people drunk like they Biskary But the punishment of Allah is severe). That was too difficult for people to change their faces. Said the Prophet, peace be upon him: (from Gog and Magog nine hundred and ninety-nine and you one, then you are in the people like a black hair in the side of the white bull, or like a white hair in the side of a black bull, and I hope that you will be one quarter the people of Paradise. Allaahu akbar, and then said: one third the people of Paradise. Allaahu akbar, then said, splitting the people of Paradise. Allaahu akbar).

* Go out to the people by the will of God:
- From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (The Gog and Magog to dig the dam every day even if you came close to see the beam of the sun, said that to them: Go back Vsthvrunh tomorrow, Faaidh is more what it was, even if they reach their term , and God wanted to raise them to the people who attended, even if it came close to see the Sunbeam said that to them: Go back Vsthvrunh tomorrow, God willing, and excluded, comes and they're to a Khaith when they left, Faihvrunh in and out on people, Fanschwon water, and holed people of them in their fortresses, Vermont arrows to the sky, Fterdja and the body the blood that Ojfez, they will say, conquered people of the earth, and Allona the inhabitants of heaven! also cause upon them Ngfa in Oagafaúhm Fiktlhm them, and my hand that the beasts the ground to fatten, and thanks thanks of their flesh and his blood) is true Albanian.

* How do you kill them God Almighty:
- Send them myiasis, takes Boanagahm, Vemuton death of locusts, riding each other attends to the animals for their flesh and fatten it .. In the hadeeth of Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri in which: (.. people come out and be alone for what they have their livestock grazing, but their flesh Vckr them as best as she thanked from the plant never hit him) Sahih Ibn Majah.
* Dead at the Mount of Jerusalem:
- In an interview Ben-Simon and the pendulum in it: (.. then walk up to the mountain of finished wine. A mountain of Jerusalem ..) Narrated by Muslim.
* Their weapons and fuel to the Muslims:
- Ibn Majah and al-Tirmidhi from the pendulum: (Beacon vaccinia Muslims of Gog and Magog and Nchabhm Otrsthm and seven years) the chain is correct.

* Heavy rain to remove their tracks:
- In an interview the pendulum, in which: {.. Then falls Prophet Jesus and his companions land, do not find in the land the subject of an inch; only filled Zhmanm and Ntnem (Dsmanm and smell bad), Vergb Prophet of Allah Jesus and his companions to God, sends God bird Koenaq divination (a type of beauty), Fathmlhm, Vttrham where God wants , and then God sends rain, it was not house a diuretic (it is hard clay) and dander, wash the earth, so it Kalzelfah (mirror in serenity and cleanliness)}.
- And speaking of himself: {.. Then said to the Earth: Onepta Thmrk, Pink Your blessing. So on that Day of the gang eat the pomegranate. And Istzlon Bqahvha. And to bless in the Apostles. (Milk), so that Alqahh (close covenant by birth) of the camels to be sufficient Alviam (the group of the many) of the people, and Alqahh of cows to be sufficient tribe of people, Alqahh of sheep for enough thigh (the group of relatives) of the people} Narrated by Muslim.

* Beast Earth:
Q: What if more than people from the horror of sedition or verse, but they are surprised by what is and is worse:
- Kill the Antichrist, Vtnfssoa a sigh of relief, if the news of a great Gog and Magog, God saved them from their evil ..
- Even though the above verses are familiar to them; may come a time that is not unusual: an animal out of the ground; speaking people, and Tsmanm on Khratimanm; has become a time very close to them; has also started at this time change the upper world when the sun rises from the west ..
- This animal out in the last decade when the corruption of people and leave them the commands of God and replace, the true religion, God goes out to them a beast of the earth - it was said from Mecca -, TALK people.

* Faith when going out does not work:
- An animal and a three verses of faith does not work when you preview them, but I've realized the benefit of faith and believer in one of the three workers.
- Narrated by Muslim and Tirmidhi narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (three if they go out, do not benefit a person to believe were not believed before or earned in the belief good: the sun rising from the west. And the Antichrist. And animal earth) .

* Time out:
- Graduated people at an animal sacrificed at the time the sun rises from the west, and which was before the other; Valokhry in effect soon.
* And name of the people on the Khratimanm:
- For my father in front of him may Allah be pleased with him from the Prophet peace be upon him said: (out animal, Vtzm people Khratimanm, then colonizing the man in you even buy a camel, he says, who bought it? Says: I bought one of Almkhtmin) series are correct.
- With regard to the nature of this tag, and how to be; I do not know this newly true.

* Degradation and deformed and slander:
* Degradation and deformed and tossing an object in this nation:
- Ibn Majah narrated from Sahl ibn Saad, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (to be swallowed up in the last decade and ejaculation, and mutant) Whole true.

* When is the one who is:
1 - When the slag: Tirmidhi narrated from 'Aa'ishah said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (But in the last of this nation eclipsed the monster and tossed, she said:' O Messenger of God Onhlk and us righteous? Said: Yes If the slag ).
2 - When you see the musical instruments and singing and regarding as permissible alcohol and drink it from Abu Malik al-Ash'ari may Allah be pleased with him that he heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: (to drink, people from my wine, they call it other than its name, and hit on the head Palmaaszew and singing, sink God of their land, and turn them into monkeys and pigs) Whole true.
3 - When you leave to help the people for recreation and drinking wine: Bukhaari narrated from Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari may Allah be pleased with him said, he heard the Prophet peace be upon him says: There will be among my ummah people who, will regard (the vagina is meant adultery), silk, and wine and musical instruments, and the evening to science (high mountain) their shepherd (the shepherd) Bassarahh (is pedestrian by walking Balgdah for grazing) to them, come to them - I mean the poor - to the need they will say: Return to us tomorrow, and ask for (Ahlkhm night) of God, and put the flag, and will remain in other monkeys and pigs until the Day of Resurrection}.
4 those who insist on competition imam in bowing and prostration: Al-Bukhaari and Sunan from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (The fear, which raises his head before the Imam that God turns his head a donkey).

* Basra warn of housing:
- Abu Dawood narrated from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: O Anas! The people Amusron (open) Omassara, and insisting them is said to have Basra or insight, it passed or entered; beware and Sbachha and its assignees and its market and the door of princes, and you'll suburbs; it would be the eclipsed and throwing and Regev (earthquakes) and the people who go to bed they become monkeys and pigs}.
* Rift army that invades the Kabah:
- Bukhaari narrated from 'Aa'ishah said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (invading army of the Kaaba, If they Bouapda of the earth; sink Bolhm most recently. I said: O Messenger of God! How sink Bolhm most recently and those markets are not one of them? Said : Bolhm sink and last, and then when they are raised to their intentions).

* Out of the fire:
* Fire Naran:
1 - I went out and ended in fire, which lit up the necks of camels am looking: Al-Bukhaari from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (The Hour will not come out until the fire from the land of Hijaz illuminate the necks of camels).
2 - the fire did not come out yet, the last conditioning in this life and the first Signs of the Hereafter: Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (people will be gathered three ways unwilling monks. And two on a camel. And three on the camel . and four on the camel. and ten on a camel. rest and poke the fire. spend the night with them where they are now. and dismiss them as they said, and become with them, where they became. and branded them as close contact).

* Wind, who earns the lives of the faithful:
* Where to send the wind:
- From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God Almighty sends a wind from Yemen softer than silk, do not let anyone in his heart the weight of a grain of faith, but his grip) Whole true.
* Does not prevent the wind from this thing:
- In an interview Abdullah bin Umar: (.. even if one of you that entered the liver in the Mount; to be entered until you take possession). The Whole
* How Tqdinm the wind:
- In an interview pendulum Ben Simon: (.. While they are as well; God sent as a good wind, under the arm pits Vtakhzhm, Vtqd spirit of every believer and every Muslim) Narrated by Muslim.
* These qualities of the wind:
- In an interview at the Muslim Abdullah bin Amr: (.. then God sends a wind Krih musk. Touch touching silk. There is no breath left in his heart the weight of a grain of faith, but his grip. Then keep bad people, they time you).

* Destruction of the Kaaba:
* Owner with NA (his legs Dqiqan) of Abyssinia:
- Al-Sheikhs and women from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (destroy the Kaaba with a NA of Abyssinia).
* Attributes:
- Black thick.
* Arabs Basthlalhm severe exhaustion of the house, and Takrabh Abyssinia, there is never baptized:
- From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (pay allegiance to a man between the corner and place, and will not be done to the house except his family, if Asthloh, do not ask about the severe exhaustion Arabs, and then come Abyssinia Vijrbunh havoc not baptized after him never and the ones who treasure abstract) string correct.

We have thus completed the major signs
What was wrong with it myself and the devil, and it was right Fbtofik God Almighty.

We ask Allah, the Lord of Glory to have mercy and forgive us and him Ikbdhana is fascinated by the Rada Us
Man before the Lord of Glory for what they describe, and peace on the senders and Praise be to Allah Lord of the Worlds
The blessings of God and peace upon Muhammad ibn Abdullah upon him blessings and completed the delivery.Signs at major

* Praise be to God, prayer and peace be upon Prophet Muhammad and his family and allies either:
- The Almighty said: (came close at the moon) the moon: 1]

* Said the scientists may Allaah have mercy: Signs of Resurrection is divided into three sections: the back and passed, a long-Emirates .. The department did not invalidate the back but is still in the increase .. Section III: Emirates is a great track time.
- It marks that have passed, the mission of the Prophet peace be upon him where he said: (written and I am something and pointed to the index and middle fingers) Bukhari.
- The second part is that it does not invalidate Tell him what the Prophet peace be upon him in the many conversations such as saying: (The Hour will not even be the happiest people Bdina Lkaa bin Lkaa) lamp lights for Albany ..
Including: the death of the scientists and the many murders and rampant ignorance and the many temptations and many earthquakes, including the imitation of the kuffaar and extensive money and rampant evils and rampant masturbation, adultery and so on.
- The third section: the Emirates, bones, and daunting conditioning time followed immediately include the following: exit the Antichrist, and the descent of Jesus son of Mary, and the emergence of the Mahdi and the exit of an animal, and exit of Gog and Magog, the rising of the sun from the west.

* Here is a brief explanation of the major signs of the Hour:

* Antichrist:
* Pass the greatest affliction in human beings:
- Narrated by Muslim from Humaid bin Hilal Rahat including Abu demagogues and Abu Qatada; they said we were going through the Hisham ibn 'Aamir, we come Imran ibn Husayn, and he said one day: You are to Tguzun to men Makanwa Bahdhar the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him from me, I do not know talking to me , I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: (between the creation of Adam to the time to create the largest of the Antichrist).

* Signs of leaving:
1 - a few Arabs: narrated by Ahmad, Muslim and Altermive for or partner: she heard the Prophet peace be upon him says: (for Ifrane people of the Antichrist in the mountains. Said or partner: O Messenger of God where the Arabs at that time? Said: They are small).
2 - the epic conquest of Constantinople: narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood forbid that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (Imran Jerusalem ruin of Yathrib, and the destruction of Yathrib out saga, and exit of the epic conquest of Constantinople, the conquest of Constantinople exit Antichrist).
3 - Conquests: Narrated by Ahmad, Muslim and Ibn Majah from Jabir bin Samra Al Otaiba for wholesome, God bless them; said: We were with the Prophet peace be upon him in the battle. He said, came to the Prophet peace be upon him by the people of Morocco have wool clothing, when Vuaqoh mound, they have to do and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him sitting. He said to me I said to myself: Aúthm, do them and not him Igtalonh. He said: Then I said: Perhaps Njie with them, Votém, I got between them and him. He said: I memorized it Oadhen four words in my hand. He said: (Ngzon the Arabian Peninsula, Vivthaa God Almighty, then Persia, Vivthaa God Almighty, then Ngzon rum, Vivthaa God, then God Vivtha Ngzon Antichrist).
4 - diameter and entrapment of plant:
Will be in the hands of the Antichrist lean three years, where people cast severity and distress; no rain nor plant where people freak out to praise the beginning of these, even acceptable for them instead of food and drink .. While they are as well; as heard to hear of that god appeared, along with the mountains of bread and rivers of water, it is recognized by the Lord fed him and gave him to drink and a lie to prevent food and drink Valmasom then the one whom God and remember the moment the commandments of the Prophet peace be upon Smuallamat time major network Habiba It starts and says: I am a prophet and no prophet after me, and commends and says: I am your Lord and your Lord, will not see until you die, and it is a one-eyed and your Lord is not Boaour). Albanian is true.

* Place out:
- Ahmad and Altermive, the Governor and Ibn Majah from Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him; said: Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and he said: (The Antichrist comes out of the land in the east, said to her: Khorasan, followed by people with faces like burnished shields).
- And the first appearance of his command, and God knows Achtharh and be between the Levant and Iraq; In a novel about a Muslim Nawas Ben Simon: (It is outside the trait between Sham and Iraq).

* His followers:
A - Jews: narrated by Ahmad and Muslim narrated from Anas ibn Malik that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (follow the Antichrist of the Jews Isfahaan seventy thousand,, wearing).
B - the disbelievers and the hypocrites: Al-Bukhaari and women from Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him; said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (it is not a country but Satah Antichrist; only Mecca and Medina, and not rummage Onkabha only by the angels Havin guarded, descend Balsboukh , the city with its people Fterajaf three tremors, all of which go out to him a disbeliever and a hypocrite).
C - ignorant Arabs: The evidence for that was narrated by Ibn Majah and Ibn Khuzaymah and the Governor and brightness for my father in front of him, in which: (... and it was intriguing to say Alloaraba: What if he sends you to your father and your mother; testify I Lord? Says: Yes. Represents his devils in the form of his father and his mother, saying: My son! followed; it Lord).
D - from their faces Kalmjan hammer, and that they may Turk: from Ahmad and Tirmidhi and the ruling and Ibn Majah from Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (Antichrist come out of the land in the east, said to her: Khorasan followed by people with faces like burnished shields) .

* Mortality:
A - in the Levant guard God: narrated by Ahmad and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (Christ comes before the Orient, and the ambition of the city, so come down masterminded one, then the disposal of the angels and his face before the Levant, and there perish ).
B - killer is Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon them: Al-Tirmidhi complex ongoing bin Al-Ansari; said: I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him say: (son of Mary, kill the Antichrist at the gate). It will not shed one except Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon him.

* Moral qualities:
1 - one-eyed eye or eyes: Al-Bukhaari from Abdullah ibn 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them; said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God does not hide you, that God convey not Boaour, and that the Antichrist eyed eye right hand, as if the same grape floating).
2 - written between his eyes infidel: Al-Bukhaari from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God sent a prophet but warned his people, one-eyed liar, he eyed, but your Lord is not Boaour, written between his eyes infidel).
3 - a short, thick, frizzy, one-eyed, his eye is not fillet or Gehra: narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood bin silent worship from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (I told you about the Antichrist even feared that not Tagulwa that the Antichrist: short, with thick , frizzy, one-eyed, Mtmos eye, is not Bnaúth not Gehra, the wear you; know that your Lord is not Boaour, and that you will not see your Lord until you die).
4 - Hjan, flower, as if his head python: narrated by Ahmad and Ibn Haban narrated from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (is the one-eyed Hjan as if his head python like your men by Abdul Uzza bin cotton either perished the worst of the Lord Almighty not Boaour).

* Gog and Magog:
* Strife coming in, and that the Muslims out of temptation and praised God for the salvation of them; if they are new Pftna not less dangerous than its predecessor ..
- Behold, they had finished the Antichrist, and he was killed at the hands of God Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon him, took Jesus peace be upon him is telling people about their grades in Paradise, The God of sedition Asmanm Antichrist ..
- Has informed the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him where he said: (from three survived, survived "three times," they said, Why, O Messenger of God? Said my death and kill the Antichrist and give him the right successor Mustbr) Albanian true.
- Suddenly, Jesus asked them inspired by the sky-phase to be immunized themselves; God was knocked out by the devotees not to one of them of fighting, and they are Gog and Magog .. And not less contention for sedition Antichrist who claims to divinity, and they claim their ability to kill in the sky of the Almighty God for saying great tyrants.

* Of people descended from Adam:
- Gog and Magog of people from the offspring of Adam; contrast to those who said otherwise, and that the Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri and the word of the steam; said: The Prophet, peace be upon him: (God says the Day of Resurrection: O Adam, he says, to pick our Lord Bring forth those caller voice that God commands you to go out of your offspring missions to the fire, he said, Lord, and sent to Hell? said, of every thousand - I see him he said - nine hundred and ninety-nine, then put the pregnant pregnancy, and gray-Walid, and see people drunk like they Biskary But the punishment of Allah is severe). That was too difficult for people to change their faces. Said the Prophet, peace be upon him: (from Gog and Magog nine hundred and ninety-nine and you one, then you are in the people like a black hair in the side of the white bull, or like a white hair in the side of a black bull, and I hope that you will be one quarter the people of Paradise. Allaahu akbar, and then said: one third the people of Paradise. Allaahu akbar, then said, splitting the people of Paradise. Allaahu akbar).

* Go out to the people by the will of God:
- From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (The Gog and Magog to dig the dam every day even if you came close to see the beam of the sun, said that to them: Go back Vsthvrunh tomorrow, Faaidh is more what it was, even if they reach their term , and God wanted to raise them to the people who attended, even if it came close to see the Sunbeam said that to them: Go back Vsthvrunh tomorrow, God willing, and excluded, comes and they're to a Khaith when they left, Faihvrunh in and out on people, Fanschwon water, and holed people of them in their fortresses, Vermont arrows to the sky, Fterdja and the body the blood that Ojfez, they will say, conquered people of the earth, and Allona the inhabitants of heaven! also cause upon them Ngfa in Oagafaúhm Fiktlhm them, and my hand that the beasts the ground to fatten, and thanks thanks of their flesh and his blood) is true Albanian.

* How do you kill them God Almighty:
- Send them myiasis, takes Boanagahm, Vemuton death of locusts, riding each other attends to the animals for their flesh and fatten it .. In the hadeeth of Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri in which: (.. people come out and be alone for what they have their livestock grazing, but their flesh Vckr them as best as she thanked from the plant never hit him) Sahih Ibn Majah.
* Dead at the Mount of Jerusalem:
- In an interview Ben-Simon and the pendulum in it: (.. then walk up to the mountain of finished wine. A mountain of Jerusalem ..) Narrated by Muslim.
* Their weapons and fuel to the Muslims:
- Ibn Majah and al-Tirmidhi from the pendulum: (Beacon vaccinia Muslims of Gog and Magog and Nchabhm Otrsthm and seven years) the chain is correct.

* Heavy rain to remove their tracks:
- In an interview the pendulum, in which: {.. Then falls Prophet Jesus and his companions land, do not find in the land the subject of an inch; only filled Zhmanm and Ntnem (Dsmanm and smell bad), Vergb Prophet of Allah Jesus and his companions to God, sends God bird Koenaq divination (a type of beauty), Fathmlhm, Vttrham where God wants , and then God sends rain, it was not house a diuretic (it is hard clay) and dander, wash the earth, so it Kalzelfah (mirror in serenity and cleanliness)}.
- And speaking of himself: {.. Then said to the Earth: Onepta Thmrk, Pink Your blessing. So on that Day of the gang eat the pomegranate. And Istzlon Bqahvha. And to bless in the Apostles. (Milk), so that Alqahh (close covenant by birth) of the camels to be sufficient Alviam (the group of the many) of the people, and Alqahh of cows to be sufficient tribe of people, Alqahh of sheep for enough thigh (the group of relatives) of the people} Narrated by Muslim.

* Beast Earth:
Q: What if more than people from the horror of sedition or verse, but they are surprised by what is and is worse:
- Kill the Antichrist, Vtnfssoa a sigh of relief, if the news of a great Gog and Magog, God saved them from their evil ..
- Even though the above verses are familiar to them; may come a time that is not unusual: an animal out of the ground; speaking people, and Tsmanm on Khratimanm; has become a time very close to them; has also started at this time change the upper world when the sun rises from the west ..
- This animal out in the last decade when the corruption of people and leave them the commands of God and replace, the true religion, God goes out to them a beast of the earth - it was said from Mecca -, TALK people.

* Faith when going out does not work:
- An animal and a three verses of faith does not work when you preview them, but I've realized the benefit of faith and believer in one of the three workers.
- Narrated by Muslim and Tirmidhi narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (three if they go out, do not benefit a person to believe were not believed before or earned in the belief good: the sun rising from the west. And the Antichrist. And animal earth) .

* Time out:
- Graduated people at an animal sacrificed at the time the sun rises from the west, and which was before the other; Valokhry in effect soon.
* And name of the people on the Khratimanm:
- For my father in front of him may Allah be pleased with him from the Prophet peace be upon him said: (out animal, Vtzm people Khratimanm, then colonizing the man in you even buy a camel, he says, who bought it? Says: I bought one of Almkhtmin) series are correct.
- With regard to the nature of this tag, and how to be; I do not know this newly true.

* Degradation and deformed and slander:
* Degradation and deformed and tossing an object in this nation:
- Ibn Majah narrated from Sahl ibn Saad, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (to be swallowed up in the last decade and ejaculation, and mutant) Whole true.

* When is the one who is:
1 - When the slag: Tirmidhi narrated from 'Aa'ishah said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (But in the last of this nation eclipsed the monster and tossed, she said:' O Messenger of God Onhlk and us righteous? Said: Yes If the slag ).
2 - When you see the musical instruments and singing and regarding as permissible alcohol and drink it from Abu Malik al-Ash'ari may Allah be pleased with him that he heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: (to drink, people from my wine, they call it other than its name, and hit on the head Palmaaszew and singing, sink God of their land, and turn them into monkeys and pigs) Whole true.
3 - When you leave to help the people for recreation and drinking wine: Bukhaari narrated from Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari may Allah be pleased with him said, he heard the Prophet peace be upon him says: There will be among my ummah people who, will regard (the vagina is meant adultery), silk, and wine and musical instruments, and the evening to science (high mountain) their shepherd (the shepherd) Bassarahh (is pedestrian by walking Balgdah for grazing) to them, come to them - I mean the poor - to the need they will say: Return to us tomorrow, and ask for (Ahlkhm night) of God, and put the flag, and will remain in other monkeys and pigs until the Day of Resurrection}.
4 those who insist on competition imam in bowing and prostration: Al-Bukhaari and Sunan from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (The fear, which raises his head before the Imam that God turns his head a donkey).

* Basra warn of housing:
- Abu Dawood narrated from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: O Anas! The people Amusron (open) Omassara, and insisting them is said to have Basra or insight, it passed or entered; beware and Sbachha and its assignees and its market and the door of princes, and you'll suburbs; it would be the eclipsed and throwing and Regev (earthquakes) and the people who go to bed they become monkeys and pigs}.
* Rift army that invades the Kabah:
- Bukhaari narrated from 'Aa'ishah said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (invading army of the Kaaba, If they Bouapda of the earth; sink Bolhm most recently. I said: O Messenger of God! How sink Bolhm most recently and those markets are not one of them? Said : Bolhm sink and last, and then when they are raised to their intentions).

* Out of the fire:
* Fire Naran:
1 - I went out and ended in fire, which lit up the necks of camels am looking: Al-Bukhaari from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (The Hour will not come out until the fire from the land of Hijaz illuminate the necks of camels).
2 - the fire did not come out yet, the last conditioning in this life and the first Signs of the Hereafter: Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (people will be gathered three ways unwilling monks. And two on a camel. And three on the camel . and four on the camel. and ten on a camel. rest and poke the fire. spend the night with them where they are now. and dismiss them as they said, and become with them, where they became. and branded them as close contact).

* Wind, who earns the lives of the faithful:
* Where to send the wind:
- From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (God Almighty sends a wind from Yemen softer than silk, do not let anyone in his heart the weight of a grain of faith, but his grip) Whole true.
* Does not prevent the wind from this thing:
- In an interview Abdullah bin Umar: (.. even if one of you that entered the liver in the Mount; to be entered until you take possession). The Whole
* How Tqdinm the wind:
- In an interview pendulum Ben Simon: (.. While they are as well; God sent as a good wind, under the arm pits Vtakhzhm, Vtqd spirit of every believer and every Muslim) Narrated by Muslim.
* These qualities of the wind:
- In an interview at the Muslim Abdullah bin Amr: (.. then God sends a wind Krih musk. Touch touching silk. There is no breath left in his heart the weight of a grain of faith, but his grip. Then keep bad people, they time you).

* Destruction of the Kaaba:
* Owner with NA (his legs Dqiqan) of Abyssinia:
- Al-Sheikhs and women from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (destroy the Kaaba with a NA of Abyssinia).
* Attributes:
- Black thick.
* Arabs Basthlalhm severe exhaustion of the house, and Takrabh Abyssinia, there is never baptized:
- From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (pay allegiance to a man between the corner and place, and will not be done to the house except his family, if Asthloh, do not ask about the severe exhaustion Arabs, and then come Abyssinia Vijrbunh havoc not baptized after him never and the ones who treasure abstract) string correct.

We have thus completed the major signs
What was wrong with it myself and the devil, and it was right Fbtofik God Almighty.

We ask Allah, the Lord of Glory to have mercy and forgive us and him Ikbdhana is fascinated by the Rada Us
Man before the Lord of Glory for what they describe, and peace on the senders and Praise be to Allah Lord of the Worlds
The blessings of God and peace upon Muhammad ibn Abdullah upon him blessings and completed the delivery.

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Signs at major
Page 1 of 1