The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the name of God the Merciful

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

In the name of God the Merciful Empty
PostSubject: In the name of God the Merciful   In the name of God the Merciful I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 am

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah:

Habayt to ask you an important topic and I hope the arrogance of the total interaction

A phenomenon that has become these days present clearly is for some people when they see he will be walking on his foot and will be matched one of the workers, for example builders and only cleaners and others do not recognize them even if the worker is the one who greets him from the severity of pride Layard him and this phenomenon exists, unfortunately, a lot .

And I Prophet peace be upon him was modest was the answer owned if invited to a dinner even if the feast, barley bread and he answered him and does not return request one does this to prevent not to emulate the Prophet arrived upon him which Ashraf senders and I who you are so arrogant.

And humility is the lack of condescension and arrogance on one of the people, but for a Muslim to respect everyone no matter how poor or weak or less the status of it. Has been commanded by God - the Almighty - humility, he said: {And lower your wing for those who follow thee of the believers} [poets: 215], any humility to all people. He says: {the Hereafter
We shall give to those who do not seek violence or mischief on earth and the consequence for those who fear Allah} [stories: 83].

And warned the Prophet peace be upon him of arrogance, and ordered him to stay away; so as not to deprive of Paradise and said: (Do not enter Paradise who has in his heart an atom's weight of arrogance.)

This is another image of Salman may Allah be pleased with him:
I sat Quraish boast days in the presence of Salman the Persian, and the Emir of the cities, he took every man of them mentioned that he has money or by or attributed or Gah, said to them, Salman: The I Fowlie sperm dirty, then I am becoming cadaver skunk, then come to balance, the I am the weight of cream, then it is, I mean.

Valemutir each of us to be humble in his treatment of the people, not arrogant to one regardless of his position or his wealth or merit; the humility of the attitude of customers, and the arrogance of ethics villains.

Imam al-Shafei Allah's mercy:

Humility not Kalndjem loomed to the head of water on the pages of a high
Tech does not smoke himself above the layers of the atmosphere and is wasted.

I hope to achieve The subject and benefited from it and most important example is the example the Prophet peace be upon him

Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

In the name of God the Merciful
Page 1 of 1