The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mother international school

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mother international school Empty
PostSubject: Mother international school   Mother international school I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am

The largest and I to my mother a small, gray, and I have a child, is the only one that bled for me, tears and milk and blood, Nsny people except my mother, Agueni all but my mother, a change to the world except my mother, God, Mom: How washed cheeks with tears when I traveled! How Effat dream on LGBT! How much lying and called on sick! God, Mom: If you came from travel and stood in the door do you see the eyes tears of joy, and if out of the house and stood Todeinni heart dripping with sorrow, God, O my mother got me between the ribs days of aches and pains, and placed me with Ahatk and Zvratk, and Dmmtna Bqublatk and Basmatk, God, Mom: No Sleeping never even visit the sleeping eyelids, and Tertahin never even solve the pleasure, if I smiled I laughed and You know what the reason, if ruffled cried not know what the news, Tadhiranni before sin, and septic me before to repent, Tsamehanni before I apologize, God, Mom : From Mdhani charity even made me Imam creatures and Badr cosine, and Zmna Kzpth even saw him reversed and charity trusts, never You are the only busy about me, and you are unique Almanmoma me, God, Mom: I'm your case is big, and your story is beautiful, Omnatk fresh Thassanan to me and Tatdhiran of default, and the longing Tdhuben and want more, O my mother to meet Whitney wash your feet with tears, and I carry your sandals at the Festival of Life, O my mother: I wish death Ataktak to me, and I wish bass if you mean is located at:
Myself tell me that you are spiritual Mtlfa Fdak knew or did not know my mother how to give something back after you have made me your tummy and pot, and your breast me to drink, and cover your lap for me? How can I meet The man kindness in your head for sure I'm happy, paper for the palms of your bone, and the camber back to the blessed my life? How shall I render sincere tears that flowed generously on your cheeks in grief at once, and once my joy; you weep in Sraúa and Dharaúa? My mother look at your face like a paper Koran was written in which age story of suffering for me, and novel effort and hardship because of me, my Mom, I am totally ashamed and shy, if you look at you in peace old age, and I'm in the prime of youth, Tdben on the ground Dbeba and I closely and Thba, Mama you are the world's only met me on let me down, friends, and betrayed loyal, and the treachery of my Alosfia, and stood with me your heart compassionate, tears hot Bahatk warm, Bzvratk inflamed, included, you accept, Tdmedin, Tuasin, Tazin, Tzlan, are participating, you claim, my mother look at you and totally awe, and I see the years have weakened your identity, and has guided Erk.c, I remember how much of the squeezing of you and a kiss and a tear and sigh and step found by me obedient satisfied not you ask them paid no thanks, but Sgut by the love and generosity, look at you and you are now Todein life I met with her, and Tnhen age and I initiate it Voagaf unable to restore your youth, who poured it in my youth and return your strength by Sbptha in my strength, my body is made from the bank, and the fleshy tissues of your flesh, and my cheeks washed tears, and my head grew Bqublatk, and my success is your du'aa, I Jamilk Atogueni then sit in front of you servant of a small I do not remember the victories do not Tfouka not creative or talent you have; it from some of your gifts to me, I feel Bmkanti among the people, and Bmenzlta when friends, Bakimita for others, but if Jthot at your feet I am your baby, and your son spoiled, leaving a zero fills me with shame and Aatrini scruples , canceled titles and delete fame, and finish the money, forget the praise; because you are a mother and I'm, but you're a woman and I am a server, and you are a school and I am a student, but you are a tree and I am a product, but you are everything in my life, Vaúzna me kiss your feet, thanks to you day played coy and allowed my lips Wiping the dust from your feet. Lord, forgive my parents and has decreed that you worship none small.
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Mother international school
Page 1 of 1