The Heart Muscle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Muscle Network

Khaled bin Mohammed saed bin Abdul Gader Tayeb Family

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proof of prayer and Zia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Proof of prayer and Zia Empty
PostSubject: Proof of prayer and Zia   Proof of prayer and Zia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 pm

In the name of God the Merciful
Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon His Prophets and Messengers, our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
I know my brother that prayer is the backbone of religion and the second pillar of the pillars of Islam which is the difference apparent between Muslims and infidels, a link between the Creator and the creature was reported from al-Hasan that he said (he wanted to come to God without permission and spoke to him without an interpreter Felicbg ablutions and come mosque and grow up to prayer) is if fence protects the Abdul fishery devil he says (and I do pray the prayer restrains from indecency and evil) and the psychological treatment that is emitted from within the human sense of bump to the top of consistency and tender and pay him anxiety and panic, he says (that man was created in Hluaa * If the touch of evil Dzuaa * only worshipers * who are on their prayer permanent) Keeping them and peace of mind by helping to Abdul Muslim faced in this world of the misfortunes and calamities Valdnaa of trials and tests, prayer makes a person with the ability to overcome obstacles and provide him with consistency and patience was the order of Allah with patience and prayer and the peace be upon him if his main concern nothing alarming to prayer and he would say, give the O Bilal Vamahafez the pillars and duties of the feel of comfort and healing, which troubled his mind or care about a drug, which is within the reach of his hand when he pleases. If you see a Muslim patient, forbearing tranquility and dignity of the people may know that prayer is the prayer of His Excellency the lives and physical activity is for the body and the many health benefits that have emerged for doctors in the serum and the bowing and prostration there is money in other businesses. He says (and your family is to pray and be patient with them
We ask you not blessed with Nrozkk), one can notice in this verse is that of prayer closely to ensure a living God. In the prayer of thanks to the grace and came in right of Hebron, peace be upon him in the verse (Praise be to God who gave me the old age Ismail and Isaac, my Lord is the Hearer of Prayer) is a blessing Hamdallah it and then said (Lord, make me a resident of prayer and Dhirata our Lord and accept the prayer) he knew Ibrahim said None of the fittest offspring to maintain a prayer. It is noted in the Muslim communities for their patience and extreme indignation and lack of alarm and Tschthm which they suffer from wars or calamities natural and this is the obvious difference between them and the communities of non-Muslim and seeking promotions and compensation that they are located, such as in the hearts of their countrymen Faadzon find psychotherapy to them and that could cost them millions in costs Glory to God, something Muslims.
Blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad
Back to top Go down
https://knhm.forumotion.com

Proof of prayer and Zia
Page 1 of 1